20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 725
Warrior
18th January 2024 16:30:09

Quoting CM Mercury:
Are there any specific spawns that you would like to see edited?

-Mercury

Imho, on top of TODO list are lince ghosts : current spawns are pretty outdated and it would be good to have some places where it's easier to lure boxes or semi-boxes. But be careful not to simply edit existing ones, we need to keep beginners friendly spawns. Also improving circular hunt in Vevay spawn has been proposed a long time ago and is certainly a good plan. And why not create Elder Soul Harvesters summoning lince ghosts :P

As secondary work, we could also think about :

- Demonic ents : Yafmel spawn is good indeed, but maybe we would need one or two more such spawns elsewhere (eg in new continent ofc)

- Mighty magician werebears : same.

- Lizard Guardians : a bit outdated, we need a new more crowdy place.

- Geckzards : improve circular hunt in BenQ spawn, and create somewhere else a new crowdy similar spawn.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

18th January 2024 17:11:58 (Last edited 18th January 2024 17:12:16)

Quoting Askja:

Imho, on top of TODO list are lince ghosts : current spawns are pretty outdated and it would be good to have some places where it's easier to lure boxes or semi-boxes. But be careful not to simply edit existing ones, we need to keep beginners friendly spawns. Also improving circular hunt in Vevay spawn has been proposed a long time ago and is certainly a good plan. And why not create Elder Soul Harvesters summoning lince ghosts :P

As secondary work, we could also think about :

- Demonic ents : Yafmel spawn is good indeed, but maybe we would need one or two more such spawns elsewhere (eg in new continent ofc)

- Mighty magician werebears : same.

- Lizard Guardians : a bit outdated, we need a new more crowdy place.

- Geckzards : improve circular hunt in BenQ spawn, and create somewhere else a new crowdy similar spawn.

Hi,

So if we were to update these spawns with some more monsters for example on a second floor that'd be nice? That's totally doable :)

Thank you for the feedback!

-Mercury
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
18th January 2024 17:52:54 (Last edited 18th January 2024 17:55:34)

Hello

Maybe try do this new quest
Zezenia also need it new spawn with new monster will be nice see this

And mayby do this sonething with fishing like pot fishing than u have more % to catch better fish, e.g. purple crab, and also to increase your fishing level faster

Think about it add more achievement points then the game will become more interesting to discover. new tasks
8)

Cheers Salut
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 725
Warrior
18th January 2024 18:21:26

Quoting CM Mercury:

So if we were to update these spawns with some more monsters for example on a second floor that'd be nice? That's totally doable :)

Thank you for the feedback!

-Mercury

About demonic ents and mighty magicians, I was more thinking about fresh new spawns as was greatly done with mighty werebears in new continent, but sure, it would be very nice.

I'm also thinking about all those caves having finally the same pattern : benQ soul devourers, chenoos, perileu lone eyes, soul harvesters ... : a level 0 not that good, and a few small caves level -1. We could add easily a more crowdy level -2, with a ladder/stair from each small caves. :)
And Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Mage
18th January 2024 21:55:06

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Daily login reward is something that has been on the table. What would it be, we don't know yet, if you have suggestions feel free to write them here.

Option to remove explosion powder is on the table, either stack it or remove it from the loot :)

BP optimization has been also on the table.

-Mercury

- Demon ent - gulshan
- Dragons - no have good respaw
- Valkyries
- Azure dragons
- Punisher
- Dreadlords
- Golens and colossals - ben
- Orc commander
- Lighter
- Cursed evil eye
- Gathering dire bor / dire boar
- Kidamaru
- Glacial giant - no good rotation
- Colossal ice golem
- yet

I don't have that much gaming experience, but I believe that adjusting these respawns would be good, but I still think that increasing the monsters' respawn rate would be good for some respawns.
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
18th January 2024 22:56:39

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Daily login reward is something that has been on the table. What would it be, we don't know yet, if you have suggestions feel free to write them here.

Option to remove explosion powder is on the table, either stack it or remove it from the loot :)

BP optimization has been also on the table.

-Mercury

To be honest, all answers should be reviewed.

A basic example is Yeti's respawn, where I saw a guy doing a task live and he had to practically work his way through the entire basement to make 2 boxes.

Other examples are the high level hunts, I know you're working and I'm very happy with that, so I constantly try to give feedback and ideas to see the game grow, but there are many hunts that could be better explored.

HC of Murderus and Sand Terror, an interesting hunt, but the cave was nerfed, making the cave horrible.

I believe that HC's or respawn are normal even with some monsters.

You commented on some points in the topic, but I think it's worth looking at them all carefully.

The style of hunting nowadays has changed, always in a box, so we have to adapt.

Example:
Horned Dragon was once one of the most hunted animals in the low level game, why isn't it more? Because hunting an inferior animal with a greater quantity is much more advantageous.
Orknie Rider is the same thing.

For the high level, the idea is also the same.

I miss the following HC's and my question is, why not add them?

HC Cheeno/ Lince Ghost/Icy Thrower

Hc Templar/Soul Harvester

HC Geckzah/GeckZard

HC Hellish Archangel/Hellish Magus/Lone Eye

HC Orknies Archmage/ Enchanter (why not)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
19th January 2024 04:53:07

Also waiting for teleports to spawns
Soul Annihilator
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
19th January 2024 13:28:57 (Last edited 19th January 2024 13:37:06)

Quoting Gudalik:
Also waiting for teleports to spawns

When a baiak player starts playing Zezenia
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

What does our friend Deadpool have to say about this?
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
19th January 2024 14:13:50

Hello, I'd like to give you an idea that doesn't affect PvP, but would help the ranger a lot!

Put a new pot, which increases the chance of "areal arrow" , as is done with the expertise potion!
Phill Mason
Sage

Elysium
Level 480
Warrior
19th January 2024 14:27:14

Soloable dungeons 2024.
Id also like to see HC spawn of azure/c drag mix OR just simply add more of them to existing old school karkkila spawn. That spawn is quite outdated for todays standards.
Yetis could be fixed by creating -1 floor with big rooms such as you did with culthan WBs

Vittuperkele
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »