18th January 2024 14:34:52 CM Mercury View post »
18th January 2024 17:11:58 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
22nd January 2024 13:14:38 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 13:22:14)

Regarding class rebalancing, I have the following opinion:

What are the strongest classes that people use the most? Warlock and Barbarian. Why?

Because they are easy classes with a lot of damage per second or small CD in area with good healing in life steal.

Why aren't rangers good classes?

Rogue: The trap is very good, but it ends quickly and the animals stay alive and you have to wait 4s to use a Volley.

Marks: has more magic in the area with greater damage, but for you to rotate spells is too horrible, while the classes mentioned are a rotation of two spells. Another thing is that the area of mark spells is so bad, that is, if you stop at the wall or take a trap, the magic comes out 2sqm from your character, making the positioning for hunting very bad. The warlock uses the strongest magic (Cross) in the front 3 square meters, making it easy to wall hunt and the barbarian doesn't even speak, just stopping in the middle of everything.

In other words, do you want to make the classes look similar and good?

Warlock: Keep that first moment.

Barbarian: Remove the possibility of using a shield.

Ranger: Decrease the Volley spell CD to 2 seconds, slightly increasing damage.
Increase attack weapons like the barbarians.

Rogue: Decrease the trap CD, giving the possibility of using it almost always, that is, if the trap stays on for 8 seconds, the CD should be 8 to 10 seconds and not double.

Marksman: Change the magic style to be similar to that of the warlock, placing the spells to come out in the front 3 square meters, taking a large area equal to the cross. It also facilitates the rotation of spells.

Paladin: Place a spell in an area (box) for 2s or implement a reflect spell (can be placed in fortification).

Shaman: I believe that expanding the area of ​​the 2-second spell and increasing the damage would be a great change. Change his healing talent, because when you heal an ally, the talent healing tick continues normally, if you heal yourself, the tick renews with each healing, causing the healing talent to be canceled. (I see this as a bug until)

Pyromancer: I believe that the last nerf was heavy, causing the class to take a LOT, spend A LOT and lose to the warlock in everything, it would give a buff to hell and improve the buff.

Hunts: as mentioned, we need strong, difficult hunts, which are good to hunt in a team, all hunts nowadays, any 600+ class does solo, making group hunts useless, hunts with shaman and paladin.
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
22nd January 2024 13:20:32 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 13:23:29)

Ways to earn money:

- Training wand, allowing the player to train 24 hours if they want.
- Houses: Dummy with bonus skill, Sqm stamina (something where you leave your character online in the house's sqm to gain stamina more quickly).
- Effects: Why not an ice inferno? A shaman's thunder with old sprite?
Among several other ideas that would increase revenue.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
22nd January 2024 13:54:06 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 13:56:11)

Quoting King Healer:

What are the strongest classes that people use the most? Warlock and Barbarian. Why?

Because they are easy classes with a lot of damage per second or small CD in area with good healing in life steal.

Rogue: The trap is very good, but it ends quickly and the animals stay alive and you have to wait 4s to use a Volley.

Marks: has more magic in the area with greater damage, but for you to rotate spells is too horrible, while the classes mentioned are a rotation of two spells. Another thing is that the area of mark spells is so bad, that is, if you stop at the wall or take a trap, the magic comes out 2sqm from your character, making the positioning for hunting very bad. The warlock uses the strongest magic (Cross) in the front 3 square meters, making it easy to wall hunt and the barbarian doesn't even speak, just stopping in the middle of everything.

Rogue: Decrease the trap CD, giving the possibility of using it almost always, that is, if the trap stays on for 8 seconds, the CD should be 8 to 10 seconds and not double.

Marksman: Change the magic style to be similar to that of the warlock, placing the spells to come out in the front 3 square meters, taking a large area equal to the cross. It also facilitates the rotation of spells.

Paladin: Place a spell in an area (box) for 2s or implement a reflect spell (can be placed in fortification).

Shaman: I believe that expanding the area of ​​the 2-second spell and increasing the damage would be a great change. Change his healing talent, because when you heal an ally, the talent healing tick continues normally, if you heal yourself, the tick renews with each healing, causing the healing talent to be canceled. (I see this as a bug until)

Pyromancer: I believe that the last nerf was heavy, causing the class to take a LOT, spend A LOT and lose to the warlock in everything, it would give a buff to hell and improve the buff.

Hunts: as mentioned, we need strong, difficult hunts, which are good to hunt in a team, all hunts nowadays, any 600+ class does solo, making group hunts useless, hunts with shaman and paladin.

Warlock is way too strong now!
Remove the secondary hit from cross of anihilation (it already has a talent damage boost)! Warlock should not make more exp/hour than a pyro!!
Warlock heals more than a barbarian and has a %damage negation buff.

ranger need to get a small buff

paladin need that 8x8 spell

shaman... i agree with that "ice inferno" ;)

pyro is perfect for me, that i can tell

barbarian is ok, and yes remove the shield usage.

sweeping swipe spell could get a little more damage. higher dmg cap
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
22nd January 2024 14:33:07

Quoting King Healer:

Yes. It's clear, warlock and barbarian are pretty good. And they should be, both subclasses find their balancing.

However, the others still not. So we need a new subclass balancing for rangers - rogue and marksman -, shaman, paladin and pyromancer.

Paladins

Shields could receive a new bonus stat named Damage Reflection between 1% and 15% of damage inflicted by monsters (not against players) giving back to monster the respective % of damage before discounted the others % of defensive stats (equipments, brewing potions, fortification's negation of damage) and only working to monsters on 8 sqm around the character.

Just like rangers got the Areal Attack as an unique bonus stat for ranged weapons.

I mean something not overpower but enough to improve paladins gameplay and their main function which is centered on blocking.

Thus may be valid for a paladin blocks more than 5 creatures constantly even 8 creatures on solo hunts in case of his shield has this attribute on it.

So to make the best exp/h a paladin will need to hunt stronger monsters to also reflect more damage against them.

The % of Damage Reflection can be maximum (star) 1% - 5% for Ordinary items, 6% - 10% for Epic items and 11% - 15% for Legendary items.

Shaman

Hailstorm area can be enlarged to 5x5 sqm.

Other suggestion is a new wave spell with cooldown a bit higher than most attack spells - between 5s and 10s - to help finishing big lures of monsters however keeping shamans doing solo experience below any other subclass.

Pyromancer

The efficiency of Life Steal can be put back to 100% again. Since it was reduced by 33%.

Ranger

Another way to improve the class is boosting PvE damage of Hellish Volley +50% up to +66%, improving their AoE damage without interfering with PvP. Besides reducing cooldown.

Marksman

Spread Shot and Arrow Volley area can be expanded.

Spread Shot needs more sqm ahead.

Arrow Volley to enlarge the cross size as what happened with rework of warlock's cross of annihilation. A bigger cross to facilitate to hit more targets.

Rogue

Traps cooldown can be reduced to 10 seconds.

Ruthless Execution need of target having 30% or less health points could be removed allowing the caster to use the spell whenever he wants.
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
22nd January 2024 14:42:24

The suggestions are good, you can see that the majority of players who play the game are on the same line of thinking about the classes.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
22nd January 2024 15:34:14 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 15:40:06)

I agree with practically everything in this post, I'm playing ranger for the love of the class, but if I thought with my head, I would never take this class hahaha, a mage's wand beats the same as my skill 170.

As mentioned, it's very bad to play/hunt in the ranger.

I will try to make images to demonstrate the good changes.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 15:43:57

Quoting King Healer:
Ways to earn money:

- Training wand, allowing the player to train 24 hours if they want.
- Houses: Dummy with bonus skill, Sqm stamina (something where you leave your character online in the house's sqm to gain stamina more quickly).
- Effects: Why not an ice inferno? A shaman's thunder with old sprite?
Among several other ideas that would increase revenue.

Really good ideas you have man. Even ones mentioned above this post of yours. Great ideas to improve the classes, and overall quality of the game. hopefully staff sees this :)
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
22nd January 2024 15:58:20

Quoting Itzal:
I agree with practically everything in this post, I'm playing ranger for the love of the class, but if I thought with my head, I would never take this class hahaha, a mage's wand beats the same as my skill 170.

As mentioned, it's very bad to play/hunt in the ranger.

I will try to make images to demonstrate the good changes.

Sorry, but seems like you cant play your subclass.
I watched a live stream of a guy that used to play warlock in Elysium, now he bought a marksman in pharos.
he does a pretty nice exp/hour, like 70kk at ice throwers, at level 650 ( with lower skills than you).

(bth, i agree with you; mage wand hits more that it should)
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
22nd January 2024 20:09:40

go easy on rangers buff, they already have a major buff. rico works multiple times at the same creature, 1 arrow = 3 hits :smartass:
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
23rd January 2024 11:39:53 (Last edited 23rd January 2024 11:40:20)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
go easy on rangers buff, they already have a major buff. rico works multiple times at the same creature, 1 arrow = 3 hits :smartass:

I understand your point, but I'm basing it on numbers.

Due to the difference in weapon damage from a barb to a ranger:
A barb hit 1350 basic attack and his 2s spell damage is 1600

A ranger of the same lvl etc. should get 1000+500+100 (something like that in the 3 hits) and his magic in an area of 4 SECONDS hits about 1100, in the end, who will hit more in area?

remembering that the ranger needs to keep running and turning and the barb, due to its practicality, just stays still.
« First
4 5 6 7