20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
10th January 2024 17:49:28

Quoting King Healer:
I agree with everything said, previously I gave many ideas that I would also like to share in this forum to provide a range of options for the Staff to improve the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

6- Implement the option to hunt only 1H, monster boosts and XP boost.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

13- Party Analyser - You can see all damage of each player from party and profit

14- Choose where you want your loot, that is, choose where the gold falls, and which backpack

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.

Great proposals, specially Rangers improvements and bring back Desolation spell in place of Cleave spell.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
11th January 2024 04:01:50

Everybody should Go play Medivia, that is what staff want.
Laughs
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
11th January 2024 10:09:05

Waiting for at least a little comment from the staff.

:(
Deish
Premium

Pharos
Level 304
Ranger
11th January 2024 22:06:12

Quoting King Healer:
I agree with everything said, previously I gave many ideas that I would also like to share in this forum to provide a range of options for the Staff to improve the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

13- Party Analyser - You can see all damage of each player from party and profit

14- Choose where you want your loot, that is, choose where the gold falls, and which backpack

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.

I agree with all the proposals +1

I believe that transferring characters between accounts is a good idea too!!!
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
12th January 2024 22:21:45

Quoting King Healer:

15- Daily Login Reward

15- Daily Login Reward (Updated)
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
15th January 2024 13:54:53

Does anyone have any more tips/proposals? This topic cannot die.
Soul Annihilator
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
15th January 2024 17:33:18

Why require players to be level 50/150 to use enchanted items? It would be more beneficial if players could equip items, with only the enchantment effects conditioned by the required level. This would ease things for new players receiving gifts and for experienced players wanting to use their items on low-level characters. If a complete implementation is challenging, an option to remove enchantments and level requirements could address many of these issues.
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
15th January 2024 18:35:59

A simple change which could help shamans with spell hailstorm also rangers with hellish volley is enable for both spells to be used by target cursor.

This way selecting the exact sqm for the center of the spell and clicking on the screen to release the spell. It could make it easier for the player to hit more monsters when the spell is cast. Certainly, increasing their exp/h.

Because today rangers and shamans who use these spells select and attack one monster and wait for the others to stay close to the main target to hit all of them within the spell's range.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
And Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Mage
16th January 2024 18:01:20

I think it would be ideal to increase the respawn rate, many respawns can't handle it and end up being left aside.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

18th January 2024 14:34:52

Hi,

Daily login reward is something that has been on the table. What would it be, we don't know yet, if you have suggestions feel free to write them here.

Option to remove explosion powder is on the table, either stack it or remove it from the loot :)

BP optimization has been also on the table.

Are there any specific spawns that you would like to see edited?

-Mercury
1 2 3 4 5
Last »