18th January 2024 17:11:58 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
Sephyal Sephyroph
Player

Pharos
Level 123
Mage
9th January 2024 18:55:25

A drastic change in the gameplay style, along with good promotion featuring "famous" streamers, would be ideal
Emperor Wicked
Player

Pharos
Level 34
Mage
9th January 2024 18:58:55

100% of RPG games are already in this style and have been achieving a lot of success. It's time for Zezenia to have that success too

The staff needs to listen to the players. We know they don't play the game, so they should listen to those who play daily
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
9th January 2024 19:01:29

Quoting Emperor Wicked:
100% of RPG games are already in this style and have been achieving a lot of success. It's time for Zezenia to have that success too

The staff needs to listen to the players. We know they don't play the game, so they should listen to those who play daily

+2
Tacador Di Pau
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Ranger
9th January 2024 21:05:52

Great idea, my leader. It's time to listen, my friend
Quoting Emperor Wicked:

+3
Indio
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
9th January 2024 21:07:17

Quoting Shadowzin:
Good evening, as the staff took a few well-deserved days off, I took some time from my vacation to try to propose something new.

Bestiary Window
When choosing the tasks you want to undertake, you will have three options to choose from: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Each difficulty represents the number of kills you will have to achieve for the task, with harder difficulties providing more experience and items in return compared to easier ones.

(Under the monster's name and image in the bestiary, the rewards for each difficulty are displayed.)

After accepting a task at any difficulty level of your choice, you can now head to the spawn area and start defeating monsters. Don't hesitate to form a party, as you can share task progression with up to three other people, provided each contributes at least 1% of the creature's life as damage. After completion, simply return to the same NPC who assigned the task and turn it in. Additionally, elite monsters will grant extra kills for task progression (killing elite creatures may reward challenge boots).

Be aware that once you finish a task, you won't be able to undertake it again for a certain period. This cooldown period varies for each selected difficulty, meaning higher difficulties have longer wait times. In general, it's recommended to tackle easy tasks if you have free time to stay active and medium or hard difficulties otherwise.

Now you can choose the creature and task, making it easier to earn Challenge Points

The elite monster orb is a unique orb type that can only be obtained by defeating an elite monster. Each type of elite monster produces an orb corresponding to its classification, meaning that the stronger the elite monster's classification, the better the rewards. The chance of obtaining an orb from an elite monster is 100%, and its collection is automatic.

The rewards for this type of orb vary, and you can obtain different types of rewards, such as:

zezenia ore
Gold
Equipamento (apenas de epic e legendary).
Silver ore

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Loyalty Points Mechanics

The Loyalty Points mechanics involve earning more points as you participate in Castle War and Seasonal servers. These Loyalty Points provide various advantages, including accelerated skill gain, training regeneration, and additional Challenge Points.

Additionally, we've introduced a wand of ML/Skill in the store and Smart Trade Shop. Using Loyalty Points, you can acquire more ML/Skill points, enhancing your character's magical abilities and skills faster

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

mproving the party system in Zezenia is essential. Currently, I can't distance myself from my friend's screen to hunt because they're not gaining experience, which is quite inconvenient. In the current game, there is no incentive to hunt as a team since nobody wants to level up alone. I propose a new system with a 30% bonus for one player and a 40% bonus for two players. This would encourage group hunting and make the gaming experience more enjoyable for everyone."

[In addition,] "Adding the functionality of the 'gold pouch' would be beneficial."

very good idea, I agree
Indio
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
9th January 2024 21:09:35

Quoting King Healer:
I agree with everything said, previously I gave many ideas that I would also like to share in this forum to provide a range of options for the Staff to improve the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

6- Implement the option to hunt only 1H, monster boosts and XP boost.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

13- Party Analyser - You can see all damage of each player from party and profit

14- Choose where you want your loot, that is, choose where the gold falls, and which backpack

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.

I only see great ideals +1
Bellator
Premium

Pharos
Level 303
Warrior
9th January 2024 21:13:07

please staff, implement all proposals
Samsungo
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Mage
10th January 2024 01:12:12

you did a good job, but the staff will just ignore it. Nice try
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
10th January 2024 03:17:04

It would be great to have changes like that to make the most of the holidays
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
10th January 2024 14:59:53

It's past time for the Vanguard Boots to be corrected and made 3 tier, like the other boots for mages and warriors, which were increased along with it! (Death knight and grand inquisitor boots)
1 2 3 4
Last »