18th January 2024 14:34:52 CM Mercury View post »
18th January 2024 17:11:58 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 725
Warrior
19th January 2024 17:25:25 (Last edited 19th January 2024 17:26:18)

I think it would be very interesting to add as option from bestiary the possibility to choose whether or not you want to see the monster in battle list.

Typically, when I'm fighting a box of dark knights, I would like to see only dark knights and not imps, for an easier optimized rotation of auto-attack. Same with volcanic golems and demonic fire beings, geckzah/zard and fire beings, etc.

And there is another interest for people like me who need to stay with old graphic settings and may sometimes have bad fps : in HC for example I can't use battle list because fps decreases drastically when list is too long (hopefully closing battle list is enough to get back normal fps).
CM Mercury
Community Manager

20th January 2024 15:57:23

Quoting Askja:
I think it would be very interesting to add as option from bestiary the possibility to choose whether or not you want to see the monster in battle list.

Typically, when I'm fighting a box of dark knights, I would like to see only dark knights and not imps, for an easier optimized rotation of auto-attack. Same with volcanic golems and demonic fire beings, geckzah/zard and fire beings, etc.

And there is another interest for people like me who need to stay with old graphic settings and may sometimes have bad fps : in HC for example I can't use battle list because fps decreases drastically when list is too long (hopefully closing battle list is enough to get back normal fps).

Hi,

Did you try the different sorting settings for monsters based on hp for example?
If the current mechanic is only considering the amount of hp in % sure that could be something to work on, rather have it show the highest amount of hit points first instead.

Quoting Sharkar:

- Demon ent - gulshan
- Dragons - no have good respaw
- Valkyries
- Azure dragons
- Punisher
- Dreadlords
- Golens and colossals - ben
- Orc commander
- Lighter
- Cursed evil eye
- Gathering dire bor / dire boar
- Kidamaru
- Glacial giant - no good rotation
- Colossal ice golem
- yet

Will play around with these spawns. Like somebody mentioned the way of hunting has changed but we still need to keep the lower lvl players able to hunt so just by adding more monsters we would destroy one aspect of the game. Would it be HC Caves or something? Not sure. I'll take a look into the maps of those mobs :)

-Mercury
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 725
Warrior
20th January 2024 16:10:29

Quoting CM Mercury:

If the current mechanic is only considering the amount of hp in % sure that could be something to work on, rather have it show the highest amount of hit points first instead.

Exactly, sorting by highest amount of hp rather than % would greatly help in auto-attack rotation optimization.

But :
- it won't help players using sorting by distance, if ever they are interested too in hiding some monsters (that I don't know)

- it won't help at all with fps disaster when battle list is too long, but I have to admit it's another question :D
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
20th January 2024 22:00:37 (Last edited 20th January 2024 22:55:36)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Daily login reward is something that has been on the table. What would it be, we don't know yet, if you have suggestions feel free to write them here.

Would be nice to get some buff potions or plants, health flasks, on 7th day cicle it could be exp/training/stamina scrolls or even premy days

Quoting CM Mercury:
Option to remove explosion powder is on the table, either stack it or remove it from the loot :)
Stacking it would be nice

Quoting CM Mercury:
BP optimization has been also on the table.

That would be awesome, but not priority IMO, making bestiary usefull, fixing respaws and balancing classes would be a must

Quoting CM Mercury:
Are there any specific spawns that you would like to see edited?

Yes please, we need to increase soul haverster and templars respaws, both respaws need a -2 floor with a higher density of monsters, a lv 750+ solo could easily outkill both respaws that are supposed to be a high level hunting grounds.
I also would like to see changes on cheno's respaw and loot, they are full waste to hunt, not even selling their collects its possible to pay but also its pretty easy to overkill the respaws, you could add 1-2 cheno per moutain and a few more in the respaw, you could also add some more objects to the maps so rangers could kite it.
HC sandterror needs more sand terrors and crabs instead of devasting bettles. HC devil lower floors needs more devils/demon lords instead of punishers and dracolichs, also it could use less obstacles.

Out of subject:
You guys need to give desolation back to paladins or make cleave full box, paladins are out of meta because of this.

~Tokan.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
21st January 2024 01:32:06

I'm a bit short on time to play, but I saw that the post generated a good response... everyone is trying to get to the same place. I liked it a lot.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Daily login reward is something that has been on the table. What would it be, we don't know yet, if you have suggestions feel free to write them here.

Would be nice to get some buff potions or plants, health flasks, on 7th day cicle it could be exp/training/stamina scrolls or even premy days

Quoting CM Mercury:
Option to remove explosion powder is on the table, either stack it or remove it from the loot :)
Stacking it would be nice

Quoting CM Mercury:
BP optimization has been also on the table.

That would be awesome, but not priority IMO, making bestiary usefull, fixing respaws and balancing classes would be a must

Quoting CM Mercury:
Are there any specific spawns that you would like to see edited?

Yes please, we need to increase soul haverster and templars respaws, both respaws need a -2 floor with a higher density of monsters, a lv 750+ solo could easily outkill both respaws that are supposed to be a high level hunting grounds.
I also would like to see changes on cheno's respaw and loot, they are full waste to hunt, not even selling their collects its possible to pay but also its pretty easy to overkill the respaws, you could add 1-2 cheno per moutain and a few more in the respaw, you could also add some more objects to the maps so rangers could kite it.
HC sandterror needs more sand terrors and crabs instead of devasting bettles. HC devil lower floors needs more devils/demon lords instead of punishers and dracolichs, also it could use less obstacles.

Out of subject:
You guys need to give desolation back to paladins or make cleave full box, paladins are out of meta because of this.

~Tokan.

+1
Man
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Mage
21st January 2024 17:14:32

Increase 20% the attack stats of Ranged Weapons:

- Warsong from 26.3 to 31.5;
- Hellish Crossbow from 25.7 to 30.8;
- Noble Zezenian Bow from 24.2 to 29.0;
- Same for others.

Reduce cooldown of spell Hellish Volley from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.

These two changes can be enough to reduce the lack of experience on solo hunts for rangers considering they should make {medium solo experience per hour}: Between warlocks, pyromancers and barbarians {high solo experience per hour} X paladins and shamans {low solo experience per hour}.
And Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Mage
21st January 2024 19:49:29

Quoting Man:

- Same for others.

These two changes can be enough to reduce the lack of experience on solo hunts for rangers considering they should make {medium solo experience per hour}: Between warlocks, pyromancers and barbarians {high solo experience per hour} X paladins and shamans {low solo experience per hour}.

+1

For a rogue, it would be nice to be able to choose where to put the trap, this would increase the dps enough, for example closing the box and using the trap on yourself, today you have to fight, stop at the trap and use the trap.
Magazino Luizo
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
22nd January 2024 01:41:17 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 01:41:53)

Quoting Man:

- Same for others.

i agree 100% with you
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
22nd January 2024 01:42:35

Quoting Man:

- Same for others.

Quoting Man:

- Same for others.

This has already been reported a few times by me, the ranger is worse at everything, damage, block, hunt.

Small changes should be:

put the bows with the same attack as the barbarian weapons

hellish for 2s.

I believe it would also be interesting to change Mark's spells, so that she starts the attack like rogue and wl, as long as 3 square meters in front of her.
Barbed Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Ranger
22nd January 2024 03:21:28 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 03:35:41)

Quoting Man:

- Same for others.

I hope CM Mercury write something about it because rangers need this class rebalancing. It's completely fair and necessary for rogues and marksmen. So please take a look, several players have suggested something similar for rangers.
« First
3 4 5 6 7