18th January 2024 14:34:52 CM Mercury View post »
18th January 2024 17:11:58 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2024 15:57:23 CM Mercury View post »
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1002
Warrior
23rd January 2024 16:21:13 (Last edited 23rd January 2024 16:21:54)

Quoting Itzal:

I understand your point, but I'm basing it on numbers.

Due to the difference in weapon damage from a barb to a ranger:
A barb hit 1350 basic attack and his 2s spell damage is 1600

- The barbarian numbers also depends on many things, lv x skill x weapon, I do hit 1300-1400 without crit but I wouldnt say its my average AA, my average is 1200sh and im currently highest lvl barbarian with decent skills and BIS weapon but since my spell is base on lv I hit a way over 1600.

Quoting Itzal:

A ranger of the same lvl etc. should get 1000+500+100 (something like that in the 3 hits) and his magic in an area of 4 SECONDS hits about 1100, in the end, who will hit more in area?

remembering that the ranger needs to keep running and turning and the barb, due to its practicality, just stays still.

It also depends on what you want as "meta", as you stated barbarians needs to be close to the target to inflict damage and rangers dosen't, you stated it as it was a benifit for the barbarians, and its not, rangers can attack as soon as the target is on their screen and its always a advantage plus you got to hit up to 3 targets, wich barbarians can't.

Barbarians are one of most op class at the moment? yes, but you have to keep in mind that they are not tanks, they are heavy dps as much as a ranger.

I agree rangers needs buffs on weapon damage and on aoe spells to confort hunting mobing creatures, since its currently meta. But buffing this much single attack damage can unbalance even pvp, the weakest class against rangers are mages, and 2 high level rangers can easily kill a mage right now, imagine the horror if you buff it this much.

~Tokan.
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
23rd January 2024 17:59:20

Quoting King Healer:
Regarding class rebalancing, I have the following opinion:

What are the strongest classes that people use the most? Warlock and Barbarian. Why?

Because they are easy classes with a lot of damage per second or small CD in area with good healing in life steal.

Why aren't rangers good classes?

Rogue: The trap is very good, but it ends quickly and the animals stay alive and you have to wait 4s to use a Volley.

Marks: has more magic in the area with greater damage, but for you to rotate spells is too horrible, while the classes mentioned are a rotation of two spells. Another thing is that the area of mark spells is so bad, that is, if you stop at the wall or take a trap, the magic comes out 2sqm from your character, making the positioning for hunting very bad. The warlock uses the strongest magic (Cross) in the front 3 square meters, making it easy to wall hunt and the barbarian doesn't even speak, just stopping in the middle of everything.

In other words, do you want to make the classes look similar and good?

Warlock: Keep that first moment.

Barbarian: Remove the possibility of using a shield.

Ranger: Decrease the Volley spell CD to 2 seconds, slightly increasing damage.
Increase attack weapons like the barbarians.

Rogue: Decrease the trap CD, giving the possibility of using it almost always, that is, if the trap stays on for 8 seconds, the CD should be 8 to 10 seconds and not double.

Marksman: Change the magic style to be similar to that of the warlock, placing the spells to come out in the front 3 square meters, taking a large area equal to the cross. It also facilitates the rotation of spells.

Paladin: Place a spell in an area (box) for 2s or implement a reflect spell (can be placed in fortification).

Shaman: I believe that expanding the area of ​​the 2-second spell and increasing the damage would be a great change. Change his healing talent, because when you heal an ally, the talent healing tick continues normally, if you heal yourself, the tick renews with each healing, causing the healing talent to be canceled. (I see this as a bug until)

Pyromancer: I believe that the last nerf was heavy, causing the class to take a LOT, spend A LOT and lose to the warlock in everything, it would give a buff to hell and improve the buff.

Hunts: as mentioned, we need strong, difficult hunts, which are good to hunt in a team, all hunts nowadays, any 600+ class does solo, making group hunts useless, hunts with shaman and paladin.

I propose that the staff do a test with these ideas given below, and I commit to doing a live, showing the exp/hour, both of rogue x marksman, as well as warlock x pyromancer (I want to see if pyromancer is still viable despite having reduced lifesteel, area damage and the buff is spending more)

Honestly, Invoker~
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
23rd January 2024 20:20:34

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting Itzal:

I understand your point, but I'm basing it on numbers.

Due to the difference in weapon damage from a barb to a ranger:
A barb hit 1350 basic attack and his 2s spell damage is 1600

- The barbarian numbers also depends on many things, lv x skill x weapon, I do hit 1300-1400 without crit but I wouldnt say its my average AA, my average is 1200sh and im currently highest lvl barbarian with decent skills and BIS weapon but since my spell is base on lv I hit a way over 1600.

Quoting Itzal:

A ranger of the same lvl etc. should get 1000+500+100 (something like that in the 3 hits) and his magic in an area of 4 SECONDS hits about 1100, in the end, who will hit more in area?

remembering that the ranger needs to keep running and turning and the barb, due to its practicality, just stays still.

It also depends on what you want as "meta", as you stated barbarians needs to be close to the target to inflict damage and rangers dosen't, you stated it as it was a benifit for the barbarians, and its not, rangers can attack as soon as the target is on their screen and its always a advantage plus you got to hit up to 3 targets, wich barbarians can't.

Barbarians are one of most op class at the moment? yes, but you have to keep in mind that they are not tanks, they are heavy dps as much as a ranger.

I agree rangers needs buffs on weapon damage and on aoe spells to confort hunting mobing creatures, since its currently meta. But buffing this much single attack damage can unbalance even pvp, the weakest class against rangers are mages, and 2 high level rangers can easily kill a mage right now, imagine the horror if you buff it this much.

~Tokan.

The damage I mentioned is just to demonstrate a gap in exp/h between classes and ease between them.

about mages, I with skill 170, lvl 650+ with the best weapon cannot kill a lvl 200 mage with a full set of magic resistance and a mage of the same lvl as me, I could kill him easily.

In other words, it is not good for PVP and PVe continues to lag behind.
Elite Xelsey
Player

Elysium
Level 314
Warrior
25th January 2024 09:26:42

Bardzo fajny pomysł, jeżeli chodzi o taski w bestiariuszu!
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
1st February 2024 11:33:16

Quoting King Healer:
I agree with everything said, previously I gave many ideas that I would also like to share in this forum to provide a range of options for the Staff to improve the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

6- Implement the option to hunt only 1H, monster boosts and XP boost.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

13- Party Analyser - You can see all damage of each player from party and profit

14- Choose where you want your loot, that is, choose where the gold falls, and which backpack

15- Daily Login Reward

16- Improvement in training - When you stop training, show the progress you made in training, the percentage that progressed during the time spent on the trainer.
Include the possibility of gaining more skills while online and if your connection drops or loses stability with the server, the character will not stop attacking the trainer. Making it encourage people to go online.

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.

16 - Updated
« First
5 6 7