2nd February 2018 14:59:07 GM Quillon View post »
2nd February 2018 15:25:59 GM Quillon View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th February 2018 16:44:43

Explain to me what exactly are we doing that could be defined as Power Abuse? Not letting people pay out is not against any rule, we do not kill neutrals unlike your team when they get bored.

We only kill our enemies and thats it.. Troyanito is even talking shit in the post above, saying that I will just kill you again and again if you wont let me payout..

You will see what is coming for ya.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 18:21:52 (Last edited 4th February 2018 18:47:38)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Explain to me what exactly are we doing that could be defined as Power Abuse? Not letting people pay out is not against any rule, we do not kill neutrals unlike your team when they get bored.

We only kill our enemies and thats it.. Troyanito is even talking shit in the post above, saying that I will just kill you again and again if you wont let me payout..

7- Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

In games like tibia.. many guilds got deleted for power abuser.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th February 2018 18:45:59 (Last edited 4th February 2018 18:50:09)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Ht Savage:

7- Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Destructive Behaviour? No.
Abuse of bugs? No.
Or Game weakness Abuse to cause harm to other players? No.

The rule you post has nothing to do with anything. How can PVP be game weakness abuse?

This will be my final post, have a good stay in Pharos.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th February 2018 18:46:40 (Last edited 4th February 2018 18:48:16)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Ht Savage:

How are we limiting your access to the game?

What can you not do now what you would do normally lol... You lvl, kill us, talk shit and roam around doing whatever you want.

Infact you guys made this thread just to get us ban and it was you guys who contacted Staff to use Quillon to ask us nicely if we can let you guys pay out.

So what's up martypants?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 18:50:00 (Last edited 4th February 2018 18:51:04)

in a game of few people, not letting pay 10-15 people who have between 100 and 150 level below you, is considered abuse of power, you think that leaving the server to die is a good option for the creator of the game as for the few who are still playing? we keep resisting but I think we're really going to need help from someone on the staff to make them understand that you are confused.
Do you think leveling in dungeons, and hunting in hiding is fun? How much longer do you think we are going to continue like that without stopping? Fight for us is not more fun, we are protecting our selft because you guys dont want make a peace
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th February 2018 18:53:20

Quoting Troyano:
in a game of few people, not letting pay 10-15 people who have between 100 and 150 level below you, is considered abuse of power, you think that leaving the server to die is a good option for the creator of the game as for the few who are still playing? we keep resisting but I think we're really going to need help from someone on the staff to make them understand that you are confused.
Do you think leveling in dungeons, and hunting in hiding is fun? How much longer do you think we are going to continue like that without stopping?

Very long. As long as you get a clear answer from Quillon that will he ban us all or not.

And you don't lvl in dungeons so no need to lie here, your deathlist is enough proof whereabouts you actually hunt.
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
4th February 2018 18:53:43

Quoting Makavelly:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I observe the peace that you wish .... yes ... but far away.
But our peace is alive and it is real .... there are new players and there will always be more ... the peace that you want and it will be temporary and just as it involved neutrals before ... it would involve the neutrals of today and tomorrow if let's get you free ...
How many neutrals did not get involved in this war without intention or reason, it would not happen again ...
Our team is very honest and captive to new players ....
Your team is disrespectful even today or even tomorrow...
People like you just trust playing (Ely)...

-----my last post on the subject----

As I said before "what you want, we want double as well"

What Makavelly says unfortunately for your team is true, if as an opponent you are a worthy player, why do you have to be hunting players who are not related to the war or the conflict between you? You have no respect for anyone, you do that the common player of Zezenia loses the courage to play on the server or the game, those are some of the things for which you lose credibility when asking them to pay for playing with freedom, only that behavior is enough so that not only me , but also everything that I have a little common sense sees the reality and the future of your actions.

Without dialogue there is no peace, but without good actions the dialogue does not work

(This is how I see it from my point of view as a zezenia player)

-Your behavior determines your future actions.

The D.J
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 18:55:21

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Do you think leveling in dungeons, and hunting in hiding is fun? How much longer do you think we are going to continue like that without stopping?

Very long. As long as you get a clear answer from Quillon that will he ban us all or not.

And you don't lvl in dungeons so no need to lie here, your deathlist is enough proof whereabouts you actually hunt.

I lvl in dungoen when you guys are active. then hide my selft with antilocate when you guys arent.. you know i not lying. i will wait staff answer if it can be consider power abuser.. force a group of 10-15 players leave the game instead payout
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th February 2018 19:29:01

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:

I lvl in dungoen when you guys are active. then hide my selft with antilocate when you guys arent.. you know i not lying. i will wait staff answer if it can be consider power abuser.. force a group of 10-15 players leave the game instead payout

So your solution and proposal to Quillon is to ban us so your 10-15 man team can play the server alone?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 19:58:25

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:

So your solution and proposal to Quillon is to ban us so your 10-15 man team can play the server alone?

no, we want to solve this, and it seems impossible to talk to you,

Someone with the rank of leader to talk??
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »