Show staff replies in this thread
2nd February 2018 14:59:07 GM Quillon View post »
2nd February 2018 15:25:59 GM Quillon View post »
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
2nd February 2018 20:43:26 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 20:44:02)

I am still open to realistic negotiations, but please, do not ask me to recover characters that I can not do or ask me for real life money, it is not necessary for Quillon to interpose, I know we can improve this community .. I await your response here, in the forum, thank you very much!

Mart.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
2nd February 2018 20:54:42

Quoting Troyano:
I am still open to realistic negotiations, but please, do not ask me to recover characters that I can not do or ask me for real life money, it is not necessary for Quillon to interpose, I know we can improve this community .. I await your response here, in the forum, thank you very much!

Mart.

There are no realistic negotiations, we told you we dont want payments.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
2nd February 2018 20:58:31

Quoting Troyano:

Mart.

We're not taking payments.
Only in blood!!!!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd February 2018 21:00:56 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 21:20:29)

Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
3rd February 2018 00:21:50 (Last edited 3rd February 2018 00:23:12)

you ask for peace opportunity to be free.... but some of its members live promoting ridiculous words children until today will never really have peace ...

They just want peace because the update will be cool...

You are far from wanting peace for what I am observing .... pity that other people or even quillom is not looking at som...

Just want to play enjoy the update in Pharos and in the future have a new chance to dominate the server ...
I'm posting what I get everyday.
I do not know how you will solve this conflict ... Whatever the solution, we will be here waiting ...

Ridiculous words lolling ... we know what you want ... and what you want we want double...

Hail Mary~~ M.K
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
3rd February 2018 03:40:32

I know you need to zoom in on this a bit. But I needed to get timestamp etc.

But. I hope with this the thread will die off. You guys already level freely ;D

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
3rd February 2018 08:57:49

That's what i said before.

You lvl more than us and all you want.

You talk shit to us daily basis in-game.

You also still kill us.

There is no need for you to pay out you know why? Cuz you don't even want peace.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
3rd February 2018 09:00:45

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Dancore:
I was waiting when will Quillon remove my pics and try to hide that he was getting involved in this.

Well I tried to mediate between both sides of the conflict. I proposed humility and dialogue, because we should keep every player in Zezenia. Sadly, I can not help yet, even if these payment smells like powerabusing for me.

--- Quillon

The deleting of posts proves my point.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
3rd February 2018 19:03:52 (Last edited 3rd February 2018 19:04:54)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I observe the peace that you wish .... yes ... but far away.
But our peace is alive and it is real .... there are new players and there will always be more ... the peace that you want and it will be temporary and just as it involved neutrals before ... it would involve the neutrals of today and tomorrow if let's get you free ...
How many neutrals did not get involved in this war without intention or reason, it would not happen again ...
Our team is very honest and captive to new players ....
Your team is disrespectful even today or even tomorrow...
People like you just trust playing (Ely)...

-----my last post on the subject----

As I said before "what you want, we want double as well"
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
4th February 2018 01:38:28 (Last edited 4th February 2018 01:46:57)

I retract my words tonight.
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »