2nd February 2018 15:25:59 GM Quillon View post »
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 05:41:04

@capivara.
can i pay out of war please ? i dont wanna kill you blackskull you force me to because your power abuser i want to pay out of war and play on peace and you dont let me... we are open to negotiations.
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
4th February 2018 05:53:49

welcome again to war xD
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
4th February 2018 06:00:07

Quoting Capivara Femea:
welcome again to war xD

you never let me get out.. like i say.. we are open to negotiations..
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
4th February 2018 06:31:09

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Capivara Femea:
welcome again to war xD

We do not negociate with enemies . Welcome back, you woke up a sleeping giant .
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
4th February 2018 08:36:03

One person on zezenia I won't play for stupid, nor mock. That's Quillon, tried and lost, many have. You guys literally msged GM asking for help. Your undertone words with hidden intent. I'm quite shocked hes not already upset that he even gave any of you the effort of a forum post here. And less than 24 hours of begging you make jokes? Do you believe he cant see malicious intent of false words? Is he siding with you lol?

"A dog can never fool anyone for a cat, vise versa"
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
4th February 2018 10:46:14

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Capivara Femea:
welcome again to war xD

I don't think you want me and melv coming back properly, so I suggest you shhh and go back under your rock.
Asking the question over and over and over is not going to change the result.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th February 2018 13:06:52

Quoting Troyano:
@capivara.
can i pay out of war please ? i dont wanna kill you blackskull you force me to because your power abuser i want to pay out of war and play on peace and you dont let me... we are open to negotiations.

Basicly you are threatening him if he wont let you pay out.... Seems like you can handle war perfectly fine, no need to pay out :')

#ThreadClosed?
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
4th February 2018 14:03:52

I want to pay out for all my guild i want to play in peace

I dont want to fight war anymore
We have been behging you guys to let us pay out for more than 3 weeks now
You are power abusing us not letting us pay out
You rather us retired for pharos to die
We have been trying to avoid fight as much as possible just doing dungeon and lvling with antilocate
Last night we were trying to lvl for 5 hours capivara femea kept finding us and even killed a couple of us
So we made a trap to defend ourselves and it worked trust me we were surprise that we killed him on that trap we thought it wasnt going to work
Anyways just waiting for transfer to be open most of my team will transfer to either elyseum or everath
As we dont have a choice now because you are not letting us pay to play in peace we will keep trying to lvl up hiding and on dungeons

Bye
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
4th February 2018 14:21:15 (Last edited 4th February 2018 14:21:50)

Are u know what is funny? You guys all day try kill one guy of my team or team of niight raiid, all night try to fight and saying shits on private chanel for me, troyanito the last week say" when i have kappa, luis sainzz and swamp online u dont will leave at pz" and after win again they trying all time kill us doing diferents plays, traps and other things, if u guys really want play only shut up and try have a peace... i dont die a long time and now , after my death u want piece? Hahahaha
Welcome to hell , good luck
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th February 2018 15:38:40

Quoting Rondom:
I want to pay out for all my guild i want to play in peace

I dont want to fight war anymore
We have been behging you guys to let us pay out for more than 3 weeks now
You are power abusing us not letting us pay out
You rather us retired for pharos to die
We have been trying to avoid fight as much as possible just doing dungeon and lvling with antilocate
Last night we were trying to lvl for 5 hours capivara femea kept finding us and even killed a couple of us
So we made a trap to defend ourselves and it worked trust me we were surprise that we killed him on that trap we thought it wasnt going to work
Anyways just waiting for transfer to be open most of my team will transfer to either elyseum or everath
As we dont have a choice now because you are not letting us pay to play in peace we will keep trying to lvl up hiding and on dungeons

Bye

You still trying to get us banned? It's like getting extra chromosomes is your profession Jhonatan.
« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »