Show staff replies in this thread
2nd February 2018 14:59:07 GM Quillon View post »
2nd February 2018 15:25:59 GM Quillon View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th February 2018 20:16:42 (Last edited 4th February 2018 20:19:23)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
in a game of few people, not letting pay 10-15 people who have between 100 and 150 level below you, is considered abuse of power, you think that leaving the server to die is a good option for the creator of the game as for the few who are still playing? we keep resisting but I think we're really going to need help from someone on the staff to make them understand that you are confused.
Do you think leveling in dungeons, and hunting in hiding is fun? How much longer do you think we are going to continue like that without stopping?

Very long. As long as you get a clear answer from Quillon that will he ban us all or not.

And you don't lvl in dungeons so no need to lie here, your deathlist is enough proof whereabouts you actually hunt.

I lvl in dungoen when you guys are active. then hide my selft with antilocate when you guys arent.. you know i not lying. i will wait staff answer if it can be consider power abuser.. force a group of 10-15 players leave the game instead payout

So your solution and proposal to Quillon is to ban us so your 10-15 man team can play the server alone?

no, we want to solve this, and it seems impossible to talk to you,

Someone with the rank of leader to talk??

I am the leader of my team and you cannot payout. You guys are more than able to play the game, for sure at night my night/your evening times..
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
4th February 2018 20:19:30 (Last edited 4th February 2018 20:21:24)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
in a game of few people, not letting pay 10-15 people who have between 100 and 150 level below you, is considered abuse of power, you think that leaving the server to die is a good option for the creator of the game as for the few who are still playing? we keep resisting but I think we're really going to need help from someone on the staff to make them understand that you are confused.
Do you think leveling in dungeons, and hunting in hiding is fun? How much longer do you think we are going to continue like that without stopping?

Very long. As long as you get a clear answer from Quillon that will he ban us all or not.

And you don't lvl in dungeons so no need to lie here, your deathlist is enough proof whereabouts you actually hunt.

I lvl in dungoen when you guys are active. then hide my selft with antilocate when you guys arent.. you know i not lying. i will wait staff answer if it can be consider power abuser.. force a group of 10-15 players leave the game instead payout

So your solution and proposal to Quillon is to ban us so your 10-15 man team can play the server alone?

no, we want to solve this, and it seems impossible to talk to you,

Someone with the rank of leader to talk??

AWWWWWWWW Poor child.
What are you going to do next, tell your mom on us? :D:D:D:D

Your a grown ass man act like one.

PS: If you don't like PVP don't join a PVP server.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th February 2018 21:07:21

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Taking levels, talking shit, I think they are doing alright as it is.
La Chapa Que Vibra
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
4th February 2018 23:42:22

you are speaking about a violation rules when u.... here.... with makerS.... while demonic team hunt in lone yes ! other proof or their guilt! see troyanito pages ! dead by lone eye i think the pics talks for me!
and later.....

tranlsation: leono: i told you leave from there .... we are trapping <--- after i die by him and wizard
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
5th February 2018 01:33:55

Quoting La Chapa Que Vibra:

you are speaking about a violation rules when u.... here.... with makerS.... while demonic team hunt in lone yes ! other proof or their guilt! see troyanito pages ! dead by lone eye i think the pics talks for me!
and later.....

tranlsation: leono: i told you leave from there .... we are trapping <--- after i die by him and wizard

Where is the rule broke?

I still open for negotiations
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th February 2018 02:15:08 (Last edited 5th February 2018 02:15:39)

After a few months you guys are still afraid to play the game.
Its a game, stop loving pixels.

Get your levels in dungeons and fight us when you think you are ready.
We will not let you guys pay.

If you really want to play the game and dont want to pvp... ask Quillon (kindly) to transfer your characters to elysium.
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
5th February 2018 05:59:21

If Ht Savage say your characters that are hunted can't play, then you have option to create a neutral character on same server and play ??
8)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
5th February 2018 11:25:37

Quoting Azu Raged:
If Ht Savage say your characters that are hunted can't play, then you have option to create a neutral character on same server and play ??
8)

You were probably dying of laughter when you wrote this right?
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
17th February 2018 05:44:53

Capivara Femea
World:
Pharos
Last Login:
16th February 2018 01:17:55
Level:
Class:
Mage (Warlock)

17th February 2018 05:27:08
Luis Sainzz
Yes
17th February 2018 05:26:04
Troyanito
Yes
17th February 2018 04:23:22
Sharp Death
Yes
17th February 2018 04:22:05
Luis Sainzz
Yes
4th February 2018 05:28:38
Rondom
Yes

from 418 to 389

should let us pay out bro or you will end up lvl 300 soon :/

can we pay out yet or you still want to be a power abuser?
Happy Troll
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Mage
17th February 2018 05:47:34

« First
10 11 12 13 14