17th February 2018 04:22:05
Luis Sainzz
Yes
4th February 2018 05:28:38
Rondom
Yes

from 418 to 389

should let us pay out bro or you will end up lvl 300 soon :/

can we pay out yet or you still want to be a power abuser?

So you want to pay out instead of killing your enemy to 300? Why?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
17th February 2018 09:52:28

He's just so proud that's the only reason he keeps posting that stuff here to "talk shit and hurt". Look at him he's like 30 and has that in his character comment as well lololol.

Poor pathethic Jhonatan thinks that effects Capivara in any way, he will just fight and lvl up if he wants to np.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st February 2018 17:48:08

Quoting Rondom:
Capivara Femea
World:
Pharos
Last Login:
16th February 2018 01:17:55
Level:
Class:
Mage (Warlock)

17th February 2018 05:27:08
Luis Sainzz
Yes
17th February 2018 05:26:04
Troyanito
Yes
17th February 2018 04:23:22
Sharp Death
Yes
17th February 2018 04:22:05
Luis Sainzz
Yes
4th February 2018 05:28:38
Rondom
Yes

from 418 to 389

should let us pay out bro or you will end up lvl 300 soon :/

can we pay out yet or you still want to be a power abuser?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

You can't avoid the force forever ;)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
24th February 2018 07:14:02 (Last edited 29th March 2018 15:10:32)

Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th February 2018 09:03:37

This was always a big joke, not a single word was meant nor true what came out of Jhonatans mouth in this thread.

Big war strategy my ass, nice try tho but very pathethic. Why don't you just group your team and actually fight us instead of trying to win in any other way like this.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th February 2018 13:43:32

Worms that count time on earth .... poor of those who believed in you .... we are loving the strategy of war of you .... hunting missing 3 hours for the sun to shine kkkkkk am I loving someone there works? akakakak exelent '' exausted mod On '' :D

They are equal politician ... making reunion at dawn kkkk ;)

Ahh, once again, congratulations!!! El Padre"" 8)
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
24th February 2018 15:23:38

I do not understand what is wrong with paying to raise level, explore, get improve your character both in equipment and power and then be able to enter another war .. is not that in almost all mmorpg games?
big games like "tibia" have limits of payments, or punishments like the redskull-blackskull for 1 month and cases of guilds deleted for abusing their power and forcing people to leave the game, the problem that the punishment here can be solved here paying premmys, quite absurd thing.
You being lvls 400 kill lvls 200, then it would be my right to kill lvls 20
So? What solution do you find?
Remove the npc from the redname?
open transfer for everath or elysium?
or let us pay?
I do not think that letting people leave the game is a good suggestion for the owner of the game
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th February 2018 15:46:12 (Last edited 24th February 2018 15:47:12)

Quoting Troyano:
I do not understand what is wrong with paying to raise level, explore, get improve your character both in equipment and power and then be able to enter another war .. is not that in almost all mmorpg games?
big games like "tibia" have limits of payments, or punishments like the redskull-blackskull for 1 month and cases of guilds deleted for abusing their power and forcing people to leave the game, the problem that the punishment here can be solved here paying premmys, quite absurd thing.
or let us pay?
I do not think that letting people leave the game is a good suggestion for the owner of the game

Ask if he can transfer you to Ely/Everath.

He doesn't seem to mind certain people leaving the game.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
24th February 2018 16:55:12 (Last edited 24th February 2018 16:58:39)

Quoting Jeezus:
Quoting Troyano:
or let us pay?

What people do you mean? to people who use illegal things, like your team?
how many friends of yours lost the character for botting? how many continue to do it and were not punished? Everyone knows that you, capivara, savage and many more have that level and amount of money just for that... without saying that only those whose name already have character deleted by the same

Just took me 20 minuts to see Lykah and Cerveza ( savage or his brother maker ) caveboting..
then do not come crying if you lose the characters for things that your team does, idiots

What people are you referring to?:smartass:
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th February 2018 17:20:39

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Jeezus:
Quoting Troyano:
or let us pay?

What people do you mean? to people who use illegal things, like your team?
how many friends of yours lost the character for botting? how many continue to do it and were not punished? Everyone knows that you, capivara, savage and many more have that level and amount of money just for that... without saying that only those whose name already have character deleted by the same

Just took me 20 minuts to see Lykah and Cerveza ( savage or his brother maker ) caveboting..
then do not come crying if you lose the characters for things that your team does, idiots

What people are you referring to?:smartass:

Whoever you where referring to in your post (The post I quoted).
I think Rabbe has done most of our bans.
« First
11 12 13 14