Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
2nd February 2018 14:49:41

King Supathurk for president!
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd February 2018 14:59:07 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 15:01:02)

Quoting Dancore:
I was waiting when will Quillon remove my pics and try to hide that he was getting involved in this.

Well I tried to mediate between both sides of the conflict. I proposed humility and dialogue, because we should keep every player in Zezenia. Sadly, I can not help yet, even if these payment smells like powerabusing for me.

--- Quillon
Noope
Player

Pharos
Level 222
Mage
2nd February 2018 15:14:52

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Dancore:
I was waiting when will Quillon remove my pics and try to hide that he was getting involved in this.

Well I tried to mediate between both sides of the conflict. I proposed humility and dialogue, because we should keep every player in Zezenia. Sadly, I can not help yet, even if these payment smells like powerabusing for me.

--- Quillon

I dont think GM should get involve in pvp/war matters
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd February 2018 15:25:59

Quoting Noope:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Dancore:

--- Quillon

We should, when we see so high and irrational payments, because it's rather sick, ask for 5000 (or even more) premium cards and paying for unbanning (sic!) characters. Either way, the second demand is simply impossible to realize. Yet, we did not ban anyone, but it is possible that few rules have been broken.

Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden. (Results in a warning or 1-14 day ban at GM discretion.)

Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

--- Quillon
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
2nd February 2018 15:39:40 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 15:40:18)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Dancore:

--- Quillon

Cannot help yet? What is this supposed to mean, will you force us to let them pay out? They paid out before, the kept talking shit, insulting people, involving real life matters. Destructive behaviours, game weakness abuses..

Why, just why should we take money from them to let them do whatever they want? You can join Elysium for that.

DONT SIGN UP ON A PVP SERVER IF YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
2nd February 2018 15:45:54 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 15:47:28)

That is so funny, they are limited to play, but they do more exp that the team that is "dominating" the server.. Tell me where is the logic? Anyone? Please?

Quillon, i never talked with u, i dont even see u active in game, that is just a thing you should do more often. I'm sure u don't know this kind of forum game that rondom and all those guys do. If you allow me, my advice is for you check the whole scenery. If not, you may end up committing injustices. Besides that, you're doing a good work trying to improve the game, you will never be able to please everybody and criticism will always be in your direction.

I hope you dont try to take a part of this problem, because your acts will end up making this game even more unpopulated, that is my last advice. Feel free to msg me if you want to know the hole story of Rondom (jhonatan) warlock banned in platon.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd February 2018 15:46:14 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 21:20:44)

Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd February 2018 15:55:15

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Noope:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Dancore:

--- Quillon

We should, when we see so high and irrational payments, because it's rather sick, ask for 5000 (or even more) premium cards and paying for unbanning (sic!) characters. Either way, the second demand is simply impossible to realize. Yet, we did not ban anyone, but it is possible that few rules have been broken.

Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden. (Results in a warning or 1-14 day ban at GM discretion.)

Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

--- Quillon

That sounds very implying when you say cannot help yet.

We will keep posting pictures of them it's ok, maybe you will soon realize what's going on. After all you are just a game owner, what would you know about these guys or us? What is your understanding what's a rational war payment and what's not?

Just remember long time ago people paid 50k to be free. Then it's been millions and ten's of millions. Now people got insane amount of money/cards/items/lvls than before in a huge multiplier.

Back in tipitaka, Jhonatan paid to me and Baltas 1500 cards (part of that was in cash but it's around that number) to let his team free when we were 100-150's. Now we are 300-400's so is that payment actually even high?

Don't forget after all you get the profit the more they pay so why you care?
Sephyal
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Warrior
2nd February 2018 15:57:03

Simple boys, if you accept the payment, the rabbe will buy many cards = money for quillon, brb
Hotkey Warrior
Player

Novus
Level 170
Warrior
2nd February 2018 17:33:15 (Last edited 2nd February 2018 17:33:52)

It is really sad to see what is happening in Zezenia, the ample protection that these players have under everything. They do shit, clone, many rule breaks, and maximum they have is 15-day banishes. Now, on the other hand, by a simple "trap ban" 2 months banned (8 accounts) and when trying to question and understand what happened, GM erases all posts and ban 7 days in all who questioned without giving a minimum response .

---
But, coming to the subject, they play this for years, always claimed to play for war, have paid to have freedom, we accept and they failed to do the deal. We have no reason to believe anything they say. from the moment they chose to fight a war, that does not fit into "power abuser" is just a consequence of their actions and choices, if they are not happy with it, use the premmy cards they would buy to pay, and invest in elysium and happy up without anyone to kill them, and enjoy the PV-E that Zezenia provides us.

I desire peace and prosperity for the lives of all, but they are asking for something that is not up to us or anyone with a scruple to accept.

PS: RABBE (Rondom), and his troupe has already stolen items from me years ago, and never, if it depends on me, will he be free.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Be happy in Elysium.
Regards,
Hannibal / Law.
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »