« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
25th August 2023 13:42:05

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Quoting Van Bosten:
Two questions:
Why some monsters and bosses have loot boost, and some dont?
Why on Pharos and Elysium Noble Coins cost constantly 85k, and on Zera each day they cost more, today 125k.

Thanks

The price of Noble Zezenian Coins is based on the market value of premium cards being sold/bought. The minimum being 85k and the maximum being 125k. This might need a tweak since premium cards are rarely sold on the market nowadays.

Loot boosts are personal and available for players using creature products. Some monsters do not drop creature products so they have been excluded from loot boosts for now.

The other two boosts, Debuff and Experience are server wide.

Quoting Waldemaro:
On the New Continent, on the upper floor of the deposit, there are 2 houses in which, after opening the door, a wall appears that prevents you from going inside the house.

These walls have been removed.

Quoting Nameless:
There any quest available?

I saw alot of parts that we can enter or that looks like undone yet..

Today i walk alot.. saw some lever.. but didnt work.

There are many islands that are mostly done but still lack the quests and spawns. These will be added as soon as they are finished. The new continent was added with the current update to let you know we are working on new content along with the new spawns.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
I know its probably not the place to post this, but since there is engagement on this thread, I will take my chances.
It would be nice if we could sell grand inquisitior, vanguard and death knight set pieces, I got almost 3 backpacks of those itens and I wish I could sell those, in addition everybody has dozens of falchions, It would be very nice if those things were added to an npc, hopefully smuggler quest npc.

These could, should and will be added to an NPC.

Quoting Bob Sponja Ete:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

It is a simple request, I don't know if many agree with me, I would like to know if the staff could do this in this suit, as it is already done in the archeres outfit and the berserker outfit, which is to remove the weapon, it is a nice design, I really like it a lot but I don't use ranger, I just don't like having the bow all day. I think it would be more worth it for many players and it's just putting the option to disable and enable for what they like or dislike, could they do it?

This would mean a complete overhaul of the current outfit technically. Not impossible, we will look into this :)

Quoting Necromaniak:

And a last thing, I was trying to enchant a ZZ legs today, and the enchant downgraded it's tier, is this part of update or is a bug?
(dont know if this kind of free img upload is ok, but its below, i can send another way to see it if necessary)

This was not intended. An epic or a legendary item should no longer roll to a lower tier.

Regarding luck potions/boost working, please feel free to test it and let us know if there are any errors? The boost should stack properly now.

Different options where and when to use the Pillars are more than welcome, we can switch places, reduce the amount etc. based on feedback. Currently it seems that they mostly benefit party hunters if I'm not mistaken?

Best regards
-Mercury

I hope it is possible if you can review it haha I would appreciate it thank you very much cm
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
25th August 2023 14:04:15

With the removal of boosting enrageds and elites has the base rate been improved to compensate?

This is more of a general question but after starting a "ironman" I was wondering if any class balancing was on the cards, currently there is a difference between some of the classes currently especially in Solo play.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

25th August 2023 14:19:49

Quoting Hellsinner:
Please remove from enchantment system the possibility to downgrade the tier of items.

Btw great update, congratulations!

Special Thanks to CM Mercury for always clarifying our doubts.

Hi,

This possibility has been removed :)

Quoting Nerve:
With the removal of boosting enrageds and elites has the base rate been improved to compensate?

This is more of a general question but after starting a "ironman" I was wondering if any class balancing was on the cards, currently there is a difference between some of the classes currently especially in Solo play.

The enraged boost seems to be a thing that people really miss. This will be re-evaluated and most likely it will be added to the game again.

What kind of balancing are we lacking atm? Sure, there are things to do, it's a never ending battle to try to perfect the classes but if you have ideas feel free to let us know :)

Best regards
-Mercury
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
25th August 2023 14:56:20

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Hellsinner:
Please remove from enchantment system the possibility to downgrade the tier of items.

Hi,

Quoting Nerve:

The enraged boost seems to be a thing that people really miss. This will be re-evaluated and most likely it will be added to the game again.

What kind of balancing are we lacking atm? Sure, there are things to do, it's a never ending battle to try to perfect the classes but if you have ideas feel free to let us know :)

Best regards
-Mercury

An idea of mine that can help many people would be after the portal of each HC have a pz zone that has an NPC that will make this NPC of the monsters integrated into the HC will give you a menu of which monsters to select and will charge you an amount total coins for the exp debuff etc or it will tell you what you need to boss the entire hardcore zone so many avoid the monster by monster boost and don't waste so much time or that it is divided into 2 sections for example the cave above devil has the npc and just tell him HI his answer wants to boost all the sona that is

devil
demon
fire being
imp?

or entire zone
devil
punisher
soul eater
demon
dracolich
demon lord
imp?
You select one of both options and it will tell you, for example, 48 coins are required for the first plus the collects devil legs, hands, horns and if we are missing any collect, tell us you are missing 2 or 3 collects of this time to start the impulse but like this
that all the cave in hardcore areas can be boosted with a single click because many times we forget which monster has which cave or what impulse was missing

-Black
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
25th August 2023 15:09:26 (Last edited 25th August 2023 15:33:32)

Any possible to chance the way to boost loot with collects? To boost with just one click? When you goes to a hunt, if has alot of monsters.. you anoying to click alot of times each collect =P

PS. Hellish archangel still dont have boost loot.

Btw, i still think loot boost are nerfed or its dont work with luck potions. i tryed again hunt 2 hrs bootering and still dont have any diference then before.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
25th August 2023 15:16:16

Very good update, you guys outdid yourselves this time.
however the content released is still very weak for higher level, I hope to see new creatures.
The new swamp creature portal was cool, but I should mention it could put more guardians than lizard warriors.

-Sanoman
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
25th August 2023 15:49:04

Quoting CM Mercury:

Best regards
-Mercury

I was talking to my friends yesterday, you guys did great job on this update, I would extend the new mechanics to old respaws, for exemple

- Remove some trees from Devil HC first floor
- Remove some tree and rocks from devil HC second and third floor
- Inc in 10-20% creatures in Templars, might bears, regular DKs, Soul Haverters,
- Add shortcut exits similar to Lizard HC, to old HCs
- Add shortcut to geckzard, demon lord, ice thrower, mighty bear, zant'kua respaws, templar knights, soul haverters. Something midway, at least past annoying small creatures

Personal Suggestion, make enranged also boosted with collects, also add a condition that to boost loot/enraged you need to master the creature first.
I really would like to see the bestiary put in action, but not necessary something that make us stronger, this could be some RPG stuff, like outfits, % training speed, % stam regen, or even smaller stuff.

Altought clean smooth caves, with tons of monsters are the way to go to group hunts, I also would like to see a revamp on chenoo, maybe more exp and loot, so single target vocations like rangers and shaman's would have a hunt to chill, perhaps even a buff to boulders in exp/loot and make them full ranged creature, maybe a mid lv creature on same parameters. Zezenia is lacking shaman's and rangers past lv 500 and that tells us something is not right.
About the shaman's I think they should have some kind of symbiosis with barbarians, paladins dosent really need more defense from shaman, by the other hand barbarians does, maybe this would be more appealing to shaman to pt hunt. We barely see pyromancers anymore, perhaps buffing a bit their sustein/defense would also help on this matter.

I also would suggest that cleave on paladin could hit all 8 sqm, no need to adjust the damage, its just dosent make sense on currently meta, the voc that is supposed to be in the middle, have their best spell focused on hunting hugging walls.

The daily boss is currently "p2w" feature and its ok, every game has their own way to profit, but its annoying to do it once per day, if its paid, remove the cd, like any other DG and let us gamble enchant like we are in vegas. P.S: remove it from dg events lol.

Another hint is, take a look on old creatures/spawns, most of them just needa few more creatures in the spawn to become viable, and some creatures dosen't fit the currently meta like dragons and horned dragons are strong based on collects that currently are worth nothing. Do u guys plan on rising the price on elsa for collects?

Thank you very much, to listen to us.

-Tokan.
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
25th August 2023 16:00:45

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Hellsinner:

Hi,

Quoting Nerve:

Best regards
-Mercury

What I would look at in terms of balancing is rangers still being behind (also the rate to get "medium" skills seems very slow), revert some of the nerfs to Pyro (Warlock is basically the new Pyro), buff Paladins tankiness and slightly nerf some of barbarians tankiness.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 809
Ranger
25th August 2023 16:28:02

I admit you guys really did a great job on the update and thank you for listening to the community, as you said yourself, you didn't stop there and are looking for new high level respaws and improvements.

I am very happy that a staff member responds every 2 days, normally the response is at least every 2 weeks.

Reformulation in rangers and shaman is welcome, ranger nowadays doesn't hit single target so well, it's not an area class and should also be the one that catches you the most.

A possible improvement in them, including singles hunts, would be ideal.
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 724
Warrior
25th August 2023 17:08:03

Quoting Askja:
Some new doors are still buggy, impossible to going through (eg above depot in new town).

I'm sorry but it's not completely fixed yet :D

We can go through left door : new door is ok but old one is still weirdly visible

We still can't go through right door :P
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »