1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
24th August 2023 02:53:12

something that I find very annoying is that the truth is that the map is far away every time I enter the account it bothers a bit to order it if you can fix it please and sometimes I have lag due to the game I hope you can improve it but more about the map please
Necromaniak
Player

Pharos
Level 912
Mage
24th August 2023 03:49:17 (Last edited 24th August 2023 03:51:37)

Hello everybody!
Staff good work on this update, I was about to give my feedback on test server, but Update came first.
First of all, I think its already clear that you made a great work on this update, based on community feedback, and mine couldnt be different!

So some things about my point of view too...

Great job on HC, really great, wonderful map, wide for running, good for teams, good for solo high lvl, everything we expected

About the pillars, i would like to know if its normal this "life reset" the monsters get if u get out of pillar range and back again, the pillars must be killed only in or out? This wasnt clear for me, because i thought the mecanic would be lure far, and come closer when killing, if u need to lure and miss the border of the range, all monsters get insta full life, so, i didnt enjoy it

New continent very nice too, agree with the comments above, about some caves being tight, a little wilder would be very good.

And a last thing, I was trying to enchant a ZZ legs today, and the enchant downgraded it's tier, is this part of update or is a bug?
(dont know if this kind of free img upload is ok, but its below, i can send another way to see it if necessary)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

So far, that's all, excited for next parts

Best kinds
~~Necro~~
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th August 2023 04:55:20

Quoting Van Bosten:
Two questions:
1. Why some monsters and bosses have loot boost, and some dont?
2. Why on Pharos and Elysium Noble Coins cost constantly 85k, and on Zera each day they cost more, today 125k.

Thanks

Hello,
I've been retired for the last 200 years. Got an email about the update, so decided to check forums for more info.
Couple answers for you:
1. Thats my opinion: Probably some bosses dropped better loot than the others, so staff decided to adjust. That way some bosses needed improvement in loot rate:

2. Stating fact: Noble coins price determined by the average price of premium cards sold on market. Price can vary between 85-125k. Where 85k is the lowest and 125k is the highest.
200 years ago no one were selling prem cards on pharos/elysium via market. When the market is so inactive it's easy to manipulate noble coin prices. All you do is sell couple cards for under market price (f.e. 100k or 50k or w/e) And noble coin price will change on the next serv save or other period of time (this i can't recall, maybe they change once a week or w/e time)

It's been very nice to comment on zezenia forums. I want to send the best wishes to whoever is left playing from the old gang.

Baltas
Blackmoor
Premium

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
24th August 2023 07:13:48

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Van Bosten:
Two questions:
1. Why some monsters and bosses have loot boost, and some dont?
2. Why on Pharos and Elysium Noble Coins cost constantly 85k, and on Zera each day they cost more, today 125k.

Thanks

Hello,
I've been retired for the last 200 years. Got an email about the update, so decided to check forums for more info.
Couple answers for you:
1. Thats my opinion: Probably some bosses dropped better loot than the others, so staff decided to adjust. That way some bosses needed improvement in loot rate:

2. Stating fact: Noble coins price determined by the average price of premium cards sold on market. Price can vary between 85-125k. Where 85k is the lowest and 125k is the highest.
200 years ago no one were selling prem cards on pharos/elysium via market. When the market is so inactive it's easy to manipulate noble coin prices. All you do is sell couple cards for under market price (f.e. 100k or 50k or w/e) And noble coin price will change on the next serv save or other period of time (this i can't recall, maybe they change once a week or w/e time)

It's been very nice to comment on zezenia forums. I want to send the best wishes to whoever is left playing from the old gang.

Baltas

Big Huggies and kisses from me, Baltas. I came back last year after long decade of break
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 724
Warrior
24th August 2023 09:05:39

Floor -1 in Dark Knights' hardcore has no minimap anymore (all black)
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
24th August 2023 11:49:55

Bringing a monster within range of the yellow pillar causes the monster to respawn with all of its health. when i stand at the edge of range monsters walk and respawn with full life pool and become impossible to kill.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
24th August 2023 11:55:47

Im joining the positive feedback team. Almost everything in this patch is awesome, thank you for listening to us, the new lizard cave and the portal are awesome, decent density on a smooth cave, i couldn't ask for more. I also liked that we have terror bushes mixed with lizards, its great for bestiary and profit, lizard warriors and guards alone arent great for high level, but mixed with spellweavers it was a delightful surprese. Please keep this pattern on next updates, zezenia has many nice monsters that just need new caves.

-Tokan.
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
24th August 2023 12:02:20

On the New Continent, on the upper floor of the deposit, there are 2 houses in which, after opening the door, a wall appears that prevents you from going inside the house.
Sir Artorias
Premium

Elysium
Level 404
Ranger
24th August 2023 15:36:33 (Last edited 24th August 2023 15:42:44)

My feedback

This a second great/better update your have did.

But for to me, about some stuffs can be improve.

A cave of Armadiloks/Devasting Bettle, can add more armadilok and remove little bit of Devasting Bettle, because the anothers cave are so perfect, the monsters are great distribuition, but in Armadiloks, have more Devasting..

[sugest:]
Change the talent, last spell of Paladins, today have More time in Last Stand or Increase Damage from Shield.

But the new content/continent create a new way to hunt, where have alot monsters to kill.

My propose, are change Last Stand Duration for Imrpove Cleave for 3x3

We have lost all the high levels paladins, and last one told me its a terrible hunt in new continent solo, because the just dealt a damage in 5/8 monsters.

The change maybe its do a great difference for them.
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 724
Warrior
24th August 2023 17:23:19 (Last edited 24th August 2023 17:24:47)

Quoting Elon Mousquer:
We have lost all the high levels paladins, and last one told me its a terrible hunt in new continent solo, because the just dealt a damage in 5/8 monsters.

I can't comment my exp on HC lizards, as I just did so far only one test yesterday, and being cautious (wall walk) for a first discovering one.

But here is a fact going the same way : as solo paladin, I do less exp in any other HC (tanking big packs) than in some of my best spots (tanking 5 or 6)
1 2 3 4 5
Last »