« First
6 7 8
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
30th August 2023 22:08:19 (Last edited 30th August 2023 22:10:06)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Luisvasquez:

I know it's not the place but it is a very informative thread
I think that for the low lvls after the anihilator emeral I think that many new ones find it difficult to get a beheader since the wanu quest is difficult for new players,
so I wanted to propose to the staff if they can elaborate an axe zznia that they would like to be better than the anihilator emeral but worse than the micthy beheader
obviously so that they can help each other a little more uya the difference between one ax and another is a lot an emeral you need luck a beheader you need a good team and a miracle so I think it would be good to level out the difference between one and the other a bit and thinking more about the low levels that will be more support

Sure, there could and should be more weapons introduced to the game. Do you have any contacts to the spriter that made that weapon?

Quoting Marc Spector:
a key shortcut to attack the monsters. (space bar?)

Possible!

Quoting Waldemaro:
I hope the one-hour monster boost are taken into account.

Incoming!

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Will this stay permanently?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I don't play anymore but I will give my opinion on things, I would make the bestiary system close to Tibias prey system where it is personal and the price is the same no matter what monster you choose, The Exp buff is already easy to implement and for the debuff, you could just switch that to a damage buff of X%.

This way you wouldn't have the massive imbalance between classes and which monsters are "good" to boost. I would scrap the enraged and elite buff and increase the rate they spawn.

I tried a ironman but the game just isn't made for that as the loot on the game is balanced horribly (I could go more in to that but it would make the post way too big)
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
30th August 2023 23:13:16 (Last edited 30th August 2023 23:14:36)

Quoting Waldemaro:
I hope the one-hour monster boost are taken into account.

Incoming!

Bringing back elite/enraged boost is a thing that is being thought of.

Best regards
-Mercury

Cant wait till those two things will be implemented!<3
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
31st August 2023 01:46:58

Quoting CM Mercury:

Best regards
-Mercury

Whould be great. Honestly use collect to boost loot was a great idea too, but its seens like dont work. I dont know why but other ppls saying the same, so something wrong.

What about a back with boost elite and the player can chose collects or zz coins to boost it? Just an idea..
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
31st August 2023 02:10:16 (Last edited 31st August 2023 02:12:15)

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting CM Mercury:

Best regards
-Mercury

Whould be great. Honestly use collect to boost loot was a great idea too, but its seens like dont work. I dont know why but other ppls saying the same, so something wrong.

What about a back with boost elite and the player can chose collects or zz coins to boost it? Just an idea..

My personal experience with the collect boost was as follows:

With collect boost active:
2 hours= 45glowing Crystal/ 87icy plank/ 2 Ice heart

Without collect boost active:
2 hours = 69 glowing Crystal/ 129 icy plank/ 3 Ice Hearts

I kill about 1200 Ice throwers in 2 hours, with active debuff!

Maybe the formula is just reversed!
:P

Without the enraged/elite boost, I get on average 2kk hours less exp!
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
31st August 2023 10:02:23

#CM Mercury

Thanks for the answers.

It was a nice option would be nice to get it back though it didn't really work on some monsters

Please let us know if you still think that the boost is not working.
It's a really good idea, but it needs to be refined. now it doesn't seem to work properly

I would like to know if the ability to check who buffed monsters on the server will return, because after the update you can't check it.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
31st August 2023 12:34:48

Hello cm, we will have a dg lvl 400-500, do you have any predictions?
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
31st August 2023 14:30:52 (Last edited 31st August 2023 14:44:53)

is it possible to buff exp and debuff monsters just like the loot boost? if so, would it be possible for the boost not to be consumed when logged out? just like potions are now?

the exp scroll doesn't disappear when you leave the game but it consumes the hours, could it be changed to the same as the potions?

could the luck potion % appear in the stats like the magic resist potion does?

when I boost the loot, does it only boost the collectibles or everything the monster can drop?

the solo dungeon event is very good! make it permanent

change the cooldown of the buffs, make them work as speed boosts. it's terrible if your buff ends up in the middle of several monsters, it would be good for the player to always activate it whenever they want to avoid this inconvenience of the buff ending up in the middle of several monsters.
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
31st August 2023 14:45:53

Quoting Gremar:
is it possible to buff exp and debuff monsters just like the loot boost? if so, would it be possible for the boost not to be consumed when logged out? just like potions are now?

the exp scroll doesn't disappear when you leave the game but it consumes the hours, could it be changed to the same as the potions?

could the luck potion % appear in the stats like the magic resist potion does?

when I boost the loot, does it only boost the collectibles or everything the monster can drop?

the solo dugeon event is very good! make it permanent

I'm agree with the exp scroll thing!
In case the boost are personal, and not global, yes, it's nice If it don't continue, in case we have to leave the game!
To Triste
Player

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
4th September 2023 18:11:31

Good afternoon, I came to comment a little about the new continent, I have found the hunts very good, both alone and in a team, it is really very good.

But there are things that maybe are not very good, the density of monsters in the respawns is great for PTs, but the way to them is full of monsters, a lvl 150 that would like to hunt in the xyoq dragon would have to go through a lot of colossals to find the cave, he could go killing with the team but there would end up being monsters with a very strong paralyze on the mages, which would end up causing a big problem even before reaching the hunt.

About the Volcanic respawn with Unholy, some horsadishes could be placed in the corners or near where the box could be formed, this makes the hunt more inviting.
Zaka Zero One
Player

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
8th September 2023 02:22:35

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

could it be possible to remove the spells only from the monsters.

just for people to look at your spells.
« First
6 7 8