« First
5 6 7 8
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Necromaniak
Player

Pharos
Level 899
Mage
27th August 2023 19:18:00

Quoting CM Mercury:

This possibility has been removed :)

Best regards
-Mercury

CM Mercury

Srry for quoting u directly, but is there any way I can be refund the 5 ores I spent to update my legs when downgraded its status?
I lost 5 dungeon tickets for that

Thx
Hazzer
Player

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
27th August 2023 20:50:36

Need Battle list
Hazzer
Player

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
27th August 2023 20:50:36

Need Battle list
Luisa Rodrigues
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Ranger
27th August 2023 20:59:53

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Will this stay permanently?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Is this a joke or what? Fish bowels was acesible for seasonal points at the price of 90 day premium scroll. After big months time of work to get the points. Now you can buy it in the game?

Give us shop with exp, skill and magic scrolls too. Give us shop with money or incrase potion packs.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
27th August 2023 22:46:37 (Last edited 27th August 2023 22:47:47)

You are looking at a falchion in the Ordinary tier attack 24.5, defense 16.8. Only a barbarian may wield it with two hands.

Can you make shop for this and more usless items like magician's boots?
Also shop to sell boss' items could be nice :)
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Zera
Level 209
Mage
28th August 2023 02:23:58

Found a lot of macro or advanced program users in my short return today used ctrl + R hopefully its investigated one guy doing so right in Ellaria trainers for 6+ hours
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
28th August 2023 18:39:14 (Last edited 28th August 2023 18:39:58)

Please, review collect boost loot. Without discont it will be unfar to boost some monsters. E.g. Cheeno..Lince Ghost.. Ice monsters..
I also think it is nerfed with luck potion or so.

As i was talking with some friends. I hunted since update on Hard Core lizards making 5kk gold/loot with boost active.
I tryed a hunt without boost and i made 12kk gold/loot.

Can you check if something wrong with that? how much % boost increase?

It was a good update to use collect to boost loot, but need a review for sure.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
28th August 2023 18:45:19

Spent 2 hours on boosted chenoo and got 24 shards and 2 hearts and five loot for 11 shards and 1 heart i think the new busting system doesn't work on all monsters
Guiza
Player

Zera
Level 159
Ranger
29th August 2023 00:14:12

boosted ice golems with collect system and it does not appear to been working correctly.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

30th August 2023 20:15:48 (Last edited 30th August 2023 20:16:45)

Quoting Luisvasquez:

I know it's not the place but it is a very informative thread
I think that for the low lvls after the anihilator emeral I think that many new ones find it difficult to get a beheader since the wanu quest is difficult for new players,
so I wanted to propose to the staff if they can elaborate an axe zznia that they would like to be better than the anihilator emeral but worse than the micthy beheader
obviously so that they can help each other a little more uya the difference between one ax and another is a lot an emeral you need luck a beheader you need a good team and a miracle so I think it would be good to level out the difference between one and the other a bit and thinking more about the low levels that will be more support

Sure, there could and should be more weapons introduced to the game. Do you have any contacts to the spriter that made that weapon?

Quoting Marc Spector:
a key shortcut to attack the monsters. (space bar?)

Possible!

Quoting Waldemaro:
I hope the one-hour monster boost are taken into account.

Incoming!

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Will this stay permanently?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Not sure what you mean, the price is high for sure but isn't it an item that you can't get anywhere else? If not please correct me and it'll be fixed.
I feel like I've gotten one cheaper so please tell us if the price is wrong and we will fix it accordingly.
It's the current price. If it is over the top please let us know and we wil adjust accordingly :)
Quoting Necromaniak:

Srry for quoting u directly, but is there any way I can be refund the 5 ores I spent to update my legs when downgraded its status?
I lost 5 dungeon tickets for that

Thx

Sorry for the inconvenience. The higher possibility of getting a legendary item was still there, same as now and downgrading an item was all up to player choices. This will not be refunden, sorry.

The biggest difference currently with the boosts I assume is the fact that you can not boost elite/enraged. It affects the exp/h a lot. Player based loot boosts should stack with any other boosts, as long as the player with the boost does a significant amount of damage to the monster.
Please let us know if you still think that the boost is not working.

Bringing back elite/enraged boost is a thing that is being thought of.

Best regards
-Mercury
« First
5 6 7 8