« First
4 5 6 7 8
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

26th August 2023 01:46:42 (Last edited 26th August 2023 01:47:34)

Quoting Nameless:
Any possible to chance the way to boost loot with collects? To boost with just one click? When you goes to a hunt, if has alot of monsters.. you anoying to click alot of times each collect =P

PS. Hellish archangel still dont have boost loot.

Btw, i still think loot boost are nerfed or its dont work with luck potions. i tryed again hunt 2 hrs bootering and still dont have any diference then before.

Hi,

That sounds odd, the boost should stack with all existing other boosts. Will have to take a closer look at that one for sure.
We need to add Archangels to the loot boost group, it seems to be missing as well as few other monsters.

Quoting Askja:
Quoting Askja:
Some new doors are still buggy, impossible to going through (eg above depot in new town).

I'm sorry but it's not completely fixed yet :D

We can go through left door : new door is ok but old one is still weirdly visible

We still can't go through right door :P

The excess doors have been removed, it will go live at the next server restart :)

I will reply to the other messages as soon as possible.

-Mercury
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
26th August 2023 14:18:25 (Last edited 26th August 2023 14:18:48)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Nameless:
Any possible to chance the way to boost loot with collects? To boost with just one click? When you goes to a hunt, if has alot of monsters.. you anoying to click alot of times each collect =P

PS. Hellish archangel still dont have boost loot.

Btw, i still think loot boost are nerfed or its dont work with luck potions. i tryed again hunt 2 hrs bootering and still dont have any diference then before.

Hi,

That sounds odd, the boost should stack with all existing other boosts. Will have to take a closer look at that one for sure.
We need to add Archangels to the loot boost group, it seems to be missing as well as few other monsters.

Quoting Askja:
Quoting Askja:
Some new doors are still buggy, impossible to going through (eg above depot in new town).

I'm sorry but it's not completely fixed yet :D

We can go through left door : new door is ok but old one is still weirdly visible

We still can't go through right door :P

The excess doors have been removed, it will go live at the next server restart :)

I will reply to the other messages as soon as possible.

-Mercury

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I know it's not the place but it is a very informative thread
I think that for the low lvls after the anihilator emeral I think that many new ones find it difficult to get a beheader since the wanu quest is difficult for new players, so I wanted to propose to the staff if they can elaborate an axe zznia that they would like to be better than the anihilator emeral but worse than the micthy beheader obviously so that they can help each other a little more uya the difference between one ax and another is a lot an emeral you need luck a beheader you need a good team and a miracle so I think it would be good to level out the difference between one and the other a bit and thinking more about the low levels that will be more support
B Ushido
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
26th August 2023 14:30:26

a key shortcut to attack the monsters. (space bar?)
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
26th August 2023 15:40:41

Quoting CM Mercury:

What kind of balancing are we lacking atm? Sure, there are things to do, it's a never ending battle to try to perfect the classes but if you have ideas feel free to let us know :)

Rangers: Ranged weapon's auto attack time can be changed to 1 second considering standard time of auto attack is 1.5 second on Zezenia.

Shaman: Create a new wave spell, 4 or 5 seconds cooldown.

Paladin: Change Cleave to 3x3, 8 sqm around, keep same damage.

Pyromancer: Change hp steal to 100% back and buff advanced soul fire to be equal warlock's and shaman's damage.
Black Huntress
Premium

Pharos
Level 638
Mage
27th August 2023 02:48:16

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Hellsinner:
Please remove from enchantment system the possibility to downgrade the tier of items.

Btw great update, congratulations!

Special Thanks to CM Mercury for always clarifying our doubts.

Hi,

This possibility has been removed :)

Quoting Nerve:
With the removal of boosting enrageds and elites has the base rate been improved to compensate?

This is more of a general question but after starting a "ironman" I was wondering if any class balancing was on the cards, currently there is a difference between some of the classes currently especially in Solo play.

The enraged boost seems to be a thing that people really miss. This will be re-evaluated and most likely it will be added to the game again.

What kind of balancing are we lacking atm? Sure, there are things to do, it's a never ending battle to try to perfect the classes but if you have ideas feel free to let us know :)

Best regards
-Mercury

Regarding pyromancers: Removing the 18% mana deduction from the Fire Shield buff or reducing it to 10% would already be the first step to make the class 'PLAYABLE.'

As for the paladin, make the cleave hit all 8 sqm around the character
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 724
Warrior
27th August 2023 08:36:17 (Last edited 27th August 2023 08:40:40)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Regarding luck potions/boost working, please feel free to test it and let us know if there are any errors? The boost should stack properly now.

I did a few tests without luck potion, and it *seems* it works properly, tracking as hard as it is the "by luck or equipment" words in logs.

However, as far as items are concerned, we are speaking of boosts on small numbers, therefore barely noticeable, and it's hard to determine/feel if it's worth while to boost or not, and it doesn't help toward player's motivation.

Quoting CM Mercury:
The enraged boost seems to be a thing that people really miss. This will be re-evaluated and most likely it will be added to the game again.

This two points together made me think about that suggestion, in a attempt to increase incentive :

1) Merge loot boost and enraged boost in a unique personnal boost (only mobs killed by the booster or his party would have more chance to respawn enrage/elite), still payable with collects. It's not that absurd after all: if enraged boost is certainly a way to get slightly more exp, it's also a way to obtain better loot.

2) To help people which can't or don't want to play by packs of 2h (and they are numerous), lower the duration of this unique boost to one hour, lowering collect prices accordingly.

As a matter of example, Dark Knights loot boost is right now 17 capes for 2 hours. I would greatly prefer paying 8-9 capes for one hour, and even 10-12 capes for one hour if enraged boost is included.

Last but not least : it would help with some boosts which are mainly considered right now as too expensive (for example, huge price for full boost at templars, if you add again enraged boost payable by coins)
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
27th August 2023 12:08:39

Would like to see a seasonal server put out soon. High rate of course.
You guys did a lot of nice tweaks here. Some more content. More to do.
I would say it would be a good time for it. More people need to play, Seasonal Server would bring in the old and new (as we know).
Hard caps to transfer can be max at level 200 to Elysium and Zera.

The game needs help with players.
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
27th August 2023 13:01:08

I hope the one-hour monster boost are taken into account.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
27th August 2023 13:42:50

I support the idea of a seasonal server for rewards there are many new players and I have seen several in pharos who do not have the economy to buy a pet and several in zera it would also be good to help them a bit and encourage them to play since zera is a complete failure
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
27th August 2023 15:13:21

Will this stay permanently?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
« First
4 5 6 7 8