1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

23rd August 2023 07:23:57 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 07:31:42)

The Zezenia Online August Game Update is now live! As always, the game client will download the update automatically. You can also download Zezenia Online from the website.

Here's what's new:

New Continent Preview

A new continent of jungle and desert has been settled on by the Ellarian navy. Become one of the first settlers of the desert Base Camp by taking the boat from the Southern Shore. Bring a party with you for the spawns outside the camp, as they are not for the faint of heart.

The first area of the new continent is now open to players above level 100+. New quests and areas are coming in future updates.

Minimap Upgrade

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The new Mini- & World Map provides a comprehensive, unobscured map of the Zezenia Online game world. Look up markers & quests using the renewed World Map dialog. Find hints on where to go next using the Quest Log's integrated maps.

Bestiary Improvements

Get a new Loot Boost from the Bestiary! Personal to each player, loot boosts are purchased using collectibles from the monster's loot table. Each boost lasts two hours and has a one hour cooldown.

Save space in your bags with new autoloot controls. Simply click items in the Bestiary to toggle them from being picked up by pets and loot shortcuts.

New Spawns & Mechanics

A dozen new spawns have been added to both the New Continent and existing areas. New mechanics found in some of these spawns include:

Random Spawns rotate between monsters of the same type. Find newly added groups of Lizard Warriors/Guardians/Spellweavers, Mighty Werebears/Mighty Magician Werebears, Devil/Demons and Devil/Soul Devourer/Punishers.

Pillars of Power give a 25% damage buff to nearby monsters marked by a golden aura. Killing a monster within range of a Pillar of Power grants a 7.5% XP boost in exchange. Pillars of Healing heal monsters near them every three seconds.

Fire Traps throw deadly flames on a one, two or three second interval. Don't step on these flames, or you will take significant damage!

Enchanting Adjustments

The chance of upgrading a tier when enchanting an existing item has been raised. All bosses now drop equipment that is at least of Epic tier.

Full changelog

- Upgraded the World Map to display the full game map.
- Added a map to the Quest Log dialog when viewing quests with map markers.
- Added a personal Loot Boost to the Bestiary. Loot boosts are purchased using collectibles from the monster.
- Added per-item autoloot controls. Click items in the bestiary to toggle automatic looting.
- Remaining potion buffs are now saved and restored between character logins.
- Drunk players no longer stumble while standing still in PvP combat.
- Increased the chance of Enchanting an item up a tier.
- Set the respawn timer of Birlusk Thyns, Bliatheroith, Galiantors, Jovsrettok, Keogruteras, Villumb, Wanu and Zor'Varuk to 6 minutes.
- Dropped equipment from bosses is now always of at least Epic tier.
- Added Pillars of Power & Pillars of Healing that buff nearby monsters.
- Added random spawn groups & pillars to Mighty Werebears spawn.
- Added random spawn groups & pillars to Hardcore Devils spawn.
- Added random spawn groups to Lizard Spellweaver spawn east of Millshan Village.
- Added new hardcore Lizard Hunting Zone in Millshan Village.
- Added new Lizard Spellweaver spawn in Millshan Village.
- Added Colossal Ice Golem & Ice Demon spawn under Birlusk Thyrns.
- Added Archangel, Gladiator, Devastator spawn in Culthan Ruins.
- Tweaked the Yahgan Barbarian spawn in Kpunda.
- Added ground Fire Traps that inflict damage on players.
- Added protection zone to Daily Boss entrance.
- Added exhaust animation to health & mana potions.
- Added enchanting to missing grand inquisitor, death knight, vanguard, ceremonial skirt, golden axe items.
- Removed maximum premium card limit on house bids.
- Adjusted some bestiary monsters.
- Fixed incorrect tooltips being shown in multiple floor buildings.
- Fixed unusable stones showing as usable when hovered.
- Minor map bug fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Villu Pilahti
Premium

Pharos
Level 28
Warrior
23rd August 2023 10:15:50

nice finaly new maps hunts :smartass:
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
23rd August 2023 12:07:23

Good job, Zz Staff !

Keep moving forward 8)
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
23rd August 2023 12:10:23

Two questions:
1. Why some monsters and bosses have loot boost, and some dont?
2. Why on Pharos and Elysium Noble Coins cost constantly 85k, and on Zera each day they cost more, today 125k.

Thanks
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
23rd August 2023 12:38:11

Nice:D

When quivers coming enchantable?
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
23rd August 2023 12:54:13 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 13:21:51)

Just some comments.

Lizard Hard Core = Perfect.

Collect Boost = Perfect. (need to enable all monsters like that. Also need to fix some collects needed. Ice Heart to boost ice thorwer, icy terror and chenuk is not fair) heheh

Increased the chance of Enchanting = Thx God!

Thanks for listen our clamor.

I didnt check that new area yet.. but looks big..
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
23rd August 2023 14:27:59 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 14:55:21)

The teleport in Lizard Hardcore doesn't work; I ended up dying because there's no way out.

I didn't like the pillars my XP dropped significantly. (devil hc)

Mighty Werebear - here was no space to run - 9 out of 10

Volcanic Golem,Unholy Dreadlord -9,5 out of 10

Xyioquan Dragon , Ghost Dragon 10 out of 10

Hellish Gladiator ,Magus, Archangel - It came out great but didn't need the Demonic Fire Being

grand inquisitor, death knight - put up for sale with the NPC
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
23rd August 2023 14:31:10 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 17:41:12)

Quoting Nameless:

Collect Boost = Perfect. (need to enable all monsters like that. Also need to fix some collects needed. Ice Heart to boost ice thorwer, icy terror and chenuk is not fair) heheh

Like 3 silver ore for Haunted Dracolich loot boost.
You should to use usless collectible items, no one of most important items in game.

For Dracolich and Haunted Dracolich you can use collectibles from dragons family like Dragon bones, Dragon hearts and Dragon skins.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
23rd August 2023 14:47:58 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 14:53:01)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

They stole my luck time I have a talent to improve potions and I used a luck potion for 10 minutes and it continues in 10 minutes this bug I don't know if you can verify it before it lasted 20 minutes to activate one of 10 with my talents and now it marks the same 10 minutes please review it staff
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
23rd August 2023 14:58:38 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 15:05:04)

Very nice update !

I checked many new spawns, they are very nice if not awesome, good job :) Some are very crowdy and it's very coherent with new abilities of all players after last update. Some were wanted for long (eg colossal golems, spellweavers) and we finally got them, hurrah :P

Personnal loot boost : could you please tell us about the numbers ? Does it act as luck (+75%) or does it act less ? Some people tried and they tend to think it's not worthwile.

End of enraged/elite boost : why ? I only see it as a nerf.

Boosting are not broadcoasted anymore. I'm not sure what I think about it, but it's pretty contradictory with the fact that they are worldwide boosts. It requires regular checks, quality of life nerfed.

We can't know the name of booster anymore. Again, I'm not sure what to think, but it was useful to "respect booster spawn" (typical Ely remark :D). Could be maybe implemented only in pvp world ?

Some new doors are still buggy, impossible to going through (eg above depot in new town)

Double/triple yellow arrows on large stairs are useless/ugly/confusing (and some of them show wrong direction). One arrow by stairs should be enough.

Quoting Shadowzin:
The teleport in Lizard Hardcore doesn't work; I ended up dying because there's no way out.

You need to reach south of spawn, here is the exit, it's clear on minimap. I agree that the "exit zone" you see on portal inside is confusing. A warning sign "beware, no return" at enter would be welcome.
1 2 3
Last »