Published: Monday, April 20, 2015
Just now we released a small patch, requiring a new client to be downloaded. This patch includes some bugfixes, new client features and various tweaks. As usual, for exact details about the update read the changelog at the end of this announcement.
Note that the automatic client patcher should work on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as well since the last patch! However, if the automatic client patcher does not work for whatever reason, you can of course redownload the client from the website's Download section
If you come across any bugs, do not hesitate to report them to us via this thread or to email@example.com!
Zezenia Online Staff
Quoting Changelog 5.3.2:
- All characters are sped up by 50 levels.
- Fixed People list causing login to fail when adding more than 255 friends.
- Client will remember its size, and whether it was maximized, at startup.
- The left and right UI bars allow for horizontal resizing (resize at edge of free area).
- The side windows can be resized horizontally as well (at bottom-right edge).
- The spellbox can be resized.
- Added free floating of sidewindows even in single UI mode.
- Loot messages now have 4 options: hide, show in main chat & on-screen, show only in main chat, show only on-screen.
- Added stat bars display (big hp & mp bars around game area), with 4 options: hide, top, bottom, sides.
- Added new option to Options>Graphics: low health warning. In short it will pulse a red color over the game screen if you have less than 30% health.
- Added serpent sceptre to Ziyad's buy-in list.
- Added one more slot to backpacks to allow 5x5 grid.
- Caching of itemdata for faster logins.
- Fixed spellbox timer animation to work every time for 1sec delay spells.
- Fixed black line on minimap when changing floor while invisible.
- Add haste potion recipe drop to Jovsrettok, Diroth and Birlusk Thyns.
- Lowered ingredient requirements for gathering speed potion and expertise potion.
- Changed potion multipliers from 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for the different potion sizes.
- Brewing potions now increases brewing skill faster than before, especially with the better potions.
- Lowered required brewing skill needed for some recipes.
- Adjusted durations for potions (light 20 minutes, life steal 15 minutes, expertise 10 minutes, magic defense 15 minutes, haste 10 minutes, luck 20 minutes).
- Updates to beginner quest experience rewards: Beginner Tutorial 2500 experience, Alexander's Quest 1000 experience, William's Mission 2000 experience, Emma's Problem 3000 experience.
- Players under level 20 can see hints for newbie quests in the Quest Log (CTRL+Q).