« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Shotakaz
Player

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
24th August 2023 20:03:36

Amazing update!
Just curious if there is plans for a Seasonal Server coming at all?
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
24th August 2023 20:04:29 (Last edited 24th August 2023 20:10:38)

Just to stress one thing, I was almost 24 hours online without logging out, something that didn't happen before the update... I stayed 5 hours and logged out due to lag protection, and my character didn't train. I hope it wasn't just a coincidence and also that it's still working in case the internet goes down and I don't die for monsters hahaha.

But I feel like I'm constantly with lag.
Hazzer
Player

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
24th August 2023 23:09:11 (Last edited 24th August 2023 23:20:35)

Lefyr
Player

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
25th August 2023 02:49:58

I thought the update was very good and I'm looking forward to the new areas that will still be made, because I believe it will be even stronger than what we already have.

This place intrigues me...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
25th August 2023 05:02:32

There any quest available?

I saw alot of parts that we can enter or that looks like undone yet..

Today i walk alot.. saw some lever.. but didnt work.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
25th August 2023 12:15:55

I know its probably not the place to post this, but since there is engagement on this thread, I will take my chances.
It would be nice if we could sell grand inquisitior, vanguard and death knight set pieces, I got almost 3 backpacks of those itens and I wish I could sell those, in addition everybody has dozens of falchions, It would be very nice if those things were added to an npc, hopefully smuggler quest npc.
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
25th August 2023 12:21:18

probably not the place but i want to see if my idea can be heard

It is a simple request, I don't know if many agree with me, I would like to know if the staff could do this in this suit, as it is already done in the archeres outfit and the berserker outfit, which is to remove the weapon, it is a nice design, I really like it a lot but I don't use ranger, I just don't like having the bow all day. I think it would be more worth it for many players and it's just putting the option to disable and enable for what they like or dislike, could they do it?

Administration
cm mercury
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
25th August 2023 12:46:44 (Last edited 25th August 2023 12:59:39)

The pillars could be something you can active by clicking on them instead?

This also allows the pillar zone to be larger so it becomes more managable for solo hunting if u need to kite the monsters, cuz u could just deactivate it otherwise.

Which means if your teamhunting and u got a warrior, he lure all monsters to the pillar as usual and activate it, but u may not be a team every time and just wanna hunt, if the area gets enlarged.. keep the pillar deactivated so it doesnt destroy ur solo hunt if that would be the case, or if ur strong enough.. alike teamhunting u can just activate it.

Would be more dynamic because now i feel like the question is: do I want pillars for this particular hunting spot or not? am I teamhunting or actually solo hunting so the pillars are annoying? ok I dont activate them.

It should spawn deactivated.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

25th August 2023 13:29:39 (Last edited 25th August 2023 13:29:55)

Hi,

Quoting Van Bosten:
Two questions:
Why some monsters and bosses have loot boost, and some dont?
Why on Pharos and Elysium Noble Coins cost constantly 85k, and on Zera each day they cost more, today 125k.

Thanks

The price of Noble Zezenian Coins is based on the market value of premium cards being sold/bought. The minimum being 85k and the maximum being 125k. This might need a tweak since premium cards are rarely sold on the market nowadays.

Loot boosts are personal and available for players using creature products. Some monsters do not drop creature products so they have been excluded from loot boosts for now.

The other two boosts, Debuff and Experience are server wide.

Quoting Waldemaro:
On the New Continent, on the upper floor of the deposit, there are 2 houses in which, after opening the door, a wall appears that prevents you from going inside the house.

These walls have been removed.

Quoting Nameless:
There any quest available?

I saw alot of parts that we can enter or that looks like undone yet..

Today i walk alot.. saw some lever.. but didnt work.

There are many islands that are mostly done but still lack the quests and spawns. These will be added as soon as they are finished. The new continent was added with the current update to let you know we are working on new content along with the new spawns.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
I know its probably not the place to post this, but since there is engagement on this thread, I will take my chances.
It would be nice if we could sell grand inquisitior, vanguard and death knight set pieces, I got almost 3 backpacks of those itens and I wish I could sell those, in addition everybody has dozens of falchions, It would be very nice if those things were added to an npc, hopefully smuggler quest npc.

These could, should and will be added to an NPC.

Quoting Bob Sponja Ete:

It is a simple request, I don't know if many agree with me, I would like to know if the staff could do this in this suit, as it is already done in the archeres outfit and the berserker outfit, which is to remove the weapon, it is a nice design, I really like it a lot but I don't use ranger, I just don't like having the bow all day. I think it would be more worth it for many players and it's just putting the option to disable and enable for what they like or dislike, could they do it?

This would mean a complete overhaul of the current outfit technically. Not impossible, we will look into this :)

Quoting Necromaniak:

And a last thing, I was trying to enchant a ZZ legs today, and the enchant downgraded it's tier, is this part of update or is a bug?
(dont know if this kind of free img upload is ok, but its below, i can send another way to see it if necessary)

This was not intended. An epic or a legendary item should no longer roll to a lower tier.

Regarding luck potions/boost working, please feel free to test it and let us know if there are any errors? The boost should stack properly now.

Different options where and when to use the Pillars are more than welcome, we can switch places, reduce the amount etc. based on feedback. Currently it seems that they mostly benefit party hunters if I'm not mistaken?

Best regards
-Mercury
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
25th August 2023 13:39:54

Please remove from enchantment system the possibility to downgrade the tier of items.

Btw great update, congratulations!

Special Thanks to CM Mercury for always clarifying our doubts.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »