1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th August 2023 13:29:39 CM Mercury View post »
25th August 2023 14:19:49 CM Mercury View post »
26th August 2023 01:46:42 CM Mercury View post »
30th August 2023 20:15:48 CM Mercury View post »
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 708
Warrior
23rd August 2023 17:17:40 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 17:19:47)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Stairs misplaced in new colossal ice/ice demons map, unusable.

I have a "Unholy presence" question mark, while ofc my quest log says 100% done.
B Ushido
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
23rd August 2023 18:18:38

excellent update! keep improving like this
Kosiarz All
Premium

Elysium
Level 589
Warrior
23rd August 2023 18:37:23 (Last edited 24th August 2023 16:54:28)

Hello
One change is missing from the Full changelog .

When upgrading items, his rank can be lowered, which has not been the case so far.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
23rd August 2023 18:57:08

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1906474316

I tested almost everything, my feedback

The pillars are horrible ,It doesn't help at all, it just hinders

The Mighty Werebear cave needs to be wider; it's too tigh

Unholy Dreadlord, V golem, the creatures are too far apart; could you add more of them

Lizard's HARDCORE, could you replace Bush Terror with Lizard Guardian?
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
23rd August 2023 18:58:23

Good afternoon staff, how are you?

I come to thank you for the update, I believe it's the best update I've seen for years. Trying to listen to the players.

My feedback on this first update by parts:

Improved minimap - Good!

New continent - I really enjoyed the variety of hunts and I'm glad there's more to come, but I believe the werebear hunt could be better. Really closed.

Loot Boost - I'll still test it to see if it's worth it, but I found this new format very interesting.
Loot Control- Sensational, I couldn't stand to leave the hunt and spend 10 minutes throwing boomerang and other things on the ground.

New respawns - Colossal/ice: VERY interesting demon.

HC Lizard -
I believe it was the best update for high level EXP, I believe you saw that it is not so complicated to put animals that already exist and create a hardcore (it can be done with many other animals: HC GECKS, HC lince ghsot/cheeno /icy terror/ice thower.)

These are just examples of HCs that you could create quite easily.

The volcanic and Unholy hunt I found very good.

Pilares - I didn't like it very much, I believe it just gets in the way.

Again, congratulations for listening to us, congratulations on the update. I hope there will be more backs to come, more EXP hunts like the lizard's.
Tarinne
Player

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
23rd August 2023 19:38:17

Good update, but some mobs are missing to add loot boost idk if its supposed to be that way or not.
Also would love if it was possible to remove items like explosion powder for pet since they arent stackabale.
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
23rd August 2023 19:56:28

Dear Staff!

Congratz on update, its really good!

I have spent some time today on exploring and testing and so far I can say:
- Hardcore Lizard is really good resp - its possible to make there good party hunts, which was the biggest issue for high lvl content. Resp's like this could be added in future for hlvl's,
- Pillars are interesting addition, for example on armdillork resp for medium lvls it can boost the experience nice,
- new area is great! there is so much content there!
- I havent tested unholy/volcanic on boost, but it looks good so far, I am curious if it can take 2 high levels or only me xD

But I have some questions aswell:
- its intended, that enraged boost have dissappeared? sometimes it was really nice to use it on boost...
- idk if the new loot improve works, I have tested it on my well known Hc sand today, and with luck potion and this additional private loot boost, I had the same number in collects as usually and I havent note more items such as collosal hammers or vozuth armor etc, so my question is how it works, how much % it gives etc?
- for me it doesnt matter, but some monsters cant be boosted for loot, is it intended?

Its really good and nice done update!
Keep the good work!
Valhalla
Player

Pharos
Level 671
Warrior
23rd August 2023 21:39:00

Great update, brought a good variety of new hunts

Other players have mentioned it, but I want to emphasize the idea: the pillars are more of a hindrance than a help, perhaps they could work better in more open spaces
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
23rd August 2023 22:07:51 (Last edited 23rd August 2023 22:08:06)

Does someone try Loot boost with collect? Looks like broken or nerfed.

Its dont worth. I made less loot then before.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
24th August 2023 01:15:27

I just tested the hunt before the lizard spellweaver hc, MUCH better than the castle one. Congratulations again.

I look forward to more news.
1 2 3 4
Last »