Show staff replies in this thread
13th November 2016 12:03:46 K-Zodron View post »
13th November 2016 14:15:57 K-Zodron View post »
15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

17th November 2016 10:37:53

The new server is located in North America as well, very close to where the old servers were. One possibility that may cause lag could be that all the routing tables are not yet updated, so your connection will take a longer route to the server than it should. This would fix itself over the next couple of days. Alternatively you can try to improve connectivity with a VPN.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
17th November 2016 13:22:05

Quoting K-Zodron:
The new server is located in North America as well, very close to where the old servers were. One possibility that may cause lag could be that all the routing tables are not yet updated, so your connection will take a longer route to the server than it should. This would fix itself over the next couple of days. Alternatively you can try to improve connectivity with a VPN.

Just a small question? Why would people use VPN when they know you have deleted characters using VPN (you have seen other IP) Only reason why people would use a VPN on a game as Zezenia Online is to hide they bought a character nuff said. #sadbuttruth
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
17th November 2016 13:42:16

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Just a small question? Why would people use VPN when they know you have deleted characters using VPN (you have seen other IP) Only reason why people would use a VPN on a game as Zezenia Online is to hide they bought a character nuff said. #sadbuttruth

For me using a proxy reduce my ping from 250 to 140~~:D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
17th November 2016 17:53:00

Quoting Akolix:
@The Warlockk, did you try using an European VPN? This might reduce the lags.

Quoting K-Zodron:

Thanks for the positive replies. My ping has changed from 121ms to 167ms. I know, it's better to have a 167ms with servers online running than 121ms with offline servers duo to criminal DDoS attacks, but for me it wasn't merely a statistical change of 50ms in the latency, it was a noticeable increase in the latency, specially by getting trapped by almost all kinds of monsters, from bees to armadillorks...

It's great to know that the new temporary host is still located in NA, hopefully this "fixes itself over the next couple of days", otherwise I will follow your suggestions and try playing with a proxy.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
17th November 2016 22:20:49

Hints yet or we still taking a shot in the dark?
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
18th November 2016 12:24:02

I just want to say, I logged into this game at least one time during the update had been officially released. I was in-game for 3 minute's. The difficulty level for this game is set at such a staggering level.

I see some developer's applauding the difficulty of this game. I think you guys have to realize who your main source of player base are. I think it's mainly 20+ year old's who will eventually, find jobs, goto college, get some nice women's to bowchickaaawwowww... yeah but ... You guys implement extremely difficult things in this game and, honestly, who has time to do it?

One thing that has made me not want to play, is the countless hours it takes to loot item's(non boss items). I literally have to ask myself, do I feel like grinding for 4 hours to only receive some creature products? Why would anyone want to hunt countless hours to waste more pots then receiving in gold/products. I am not sure why anyone would be interested in doing this. Of Course(Example Warlock) I could hunt with only wand and the instant spell that doesn't cost anything to cast, but I don't define that as fun. It would be way easier to push this game aside and play something that is much easier? Something more enjoyable?

I honestly think that has something to do with player's leaving as well. As a new player you can come in, enjoy this game, donate 40-100 dollar's to get started. You'll have some premium time, cards to sell. You'll have a good start. But once those card's diminish, bank account's drain, where is there to turn? Hunt bosses AFKish? Hunt Yeti for no to very little profit? Am I wrong?

I actually enjoyed playing a high level character and hunting in this game. Once I started realizing how much money I was not making by solo hunting, it got repetitive and not very enjoyable.
Players can flame me for being ''weak'' and not wanting to grind an not loot anything for countless hours. You make up the 10% that enjoy wasting your time and buying premium card's to succeed in this game.
I have alot of love for this game, players and the developers.

With the current amount of player's, this Pay-2-win scenrio won't last. On top of that, of course you've game breaking situation's that occur. Anyway,

Good luck everyone. Have Fun.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th November 2016 16:04:57

Quoting Azu Raged:
I just want to say, I logged into this game at least one time during the update had been officially released. I was in-game for 3 minute's. The difficulty level for this game is set at such a staggering level.

I see some developer's applauding the difficulty of this game. I think you guys have to realize who your main source of player base are. I think it's mainly 20+ year old's who will eventually, find jobs, goto college, get some nice women's to bowchickaaawwowww... yeah but ... You guys implement extremely difficult things in this game and, honestly, who has time to do it?

One thing that has made me not want to play, is the countless hours it takes to loot item's(non boss items). I literally have to ask myself, do I feel like grinding for 4 hours to only receive some creature products? Why would anyone want to hunt countless hours to waste more pots then receiving in gold/products. I am not sure why anyone would be interested in doing this. Of Course(Example Warlock) I could hunt with only wand and the instant spell that doesn't cost anything to cast, but I don't define that as fun. It would be way easier to push this game aside and play something that is much easier? Something more enjoyable?

I honestly think that has something to do with player's leaving as well. As a new player you can come in, enjoy this game, donate 40-100 dollar's to get started. You'll have some premium time, cards to sell. You'll have a good start. But once those card's diminish, bank account's drain, where is there to turn? Hunt bosses AFKish? Hunt Yeti for no to very little profit? Am I wrong?

I actually enjoyed playing a high level character and hunting in this game. Once I started realizing how much money I was not making by solo hunting, it got repetitive and not very enjoyable.
Players can flame me for being ''weak'' and not wanting to grind an not loot anything for countless hours. You make up the 10% that enjoy wasting your time and buying premium card's to succeed in this game.
I have alot of love for this game, players and the developers.

With the current amount of player's, this Pay-2-win scenrio won't last. On top of that, of course you've game breaking situation's that occur. Anyway,

Good luck everyone. Have Fun.

Many of those 20+ already retired. The other 20years+ are there still playing 5hours a day. Making it easier would ruin those players who are up to grind. Cuz there would be nothing to grind. Too many products, too mant boss items etc etc.

Overall your post is on a weak side which was not worth to post on 2 different threads
Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
18th November 2016 19:43:10

Since Thaddeus Quest is not so easy, we have add one hint to tower. Good luck!
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
18th November 2016 19:55:46

Quoting Horroroller:

what tower? the candlestick one?
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
18th November 2016 20:16:09

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Horroroller:

what tower? the candlestick one?

yep
« First
11 12 13 14 15
Last »