15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Ivar Lodbrok
Player

Elysium
Level 201
Mage
19th November 2016 23:42:54

Please give a tip for evil leggerionare quest.
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
28th November 2016 19:58:36

MAP BUGS
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Laag
Player

Platon
Level 209
Mage
28th November 2016 21:54:07

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Baltas:

Many of those 20+ already retired. The other 20years+ are there still playing 5hours a day. Making it easier would ruin those players who are up to grind. Cuz there would be nothing to grind. Too many products, too mant boss items etc etc.

Overall your post is on a weak side which was not worth to post on 2 different threads

Just out of curiosity, how would it ruin it? The price's of thing's would fluctuate but at least your making enough money back to support using all the spell's in the game. Plus some. I think boss items should stay the same, yeah, but other item's, eh. Just to many bad experience's in this game with looting.

On a honest note, it is a little weak but I have to ask. When your hunting for hour's and not looting anything, how does it feel? I mean, does it actually feel enjoyable to you?

I was hunting with comboes all the time. In team hunts it was pretty much waste every time. Cuz i used to make most dmg and get the same cut of the loot. But soloing yetis, crystal dragons mostly paid off without even products. Ye, i was using vials, not flasks. And been selling empty vials to elsa to make it cheaper. But mage is more expensive class.
Warrior profiting now in every hunt. As much as they would make it easier, it would make them auper grinders. Lets say you lose 30k cash per hour, and warriors gain 30k cash per hour. If they would change so that you earn 20k/h. Warrior would make 80k/h.
There should be combination like warriors support mages so that mages could support warriors in hunts, wars etc. But now all this foes not matter. Mages hunt with flasks which appeared by illegal methods.

Since lvl 180 hunt with full combos and i profit. I use vials. And i sell itens on NPC. sry, but u dont know to play then...
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
28th November 2016 22:19:05 (Last edited 28th November 2016 22:34:55)

When beta server gets same player amount as platon at night in a weekday.

Edit:
More pics
Godlord
Player

Platon
Level 3
Ranger
28th November 2016 22:25:42

Quoting Isak Sworder:

What version ? Ip? I will play
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
28th November 2016 22:29:19 (Last edited 28th November 2016 22:38:28)

Quoting Godlord:
Quoting Isak Sworder:

What version ? Ip? I will play

Not sure if you will like it. It's a different server than all others and will be a successful server. It's version 10.97 or 10.98.

I'll send you link in your private message
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
28th November 2016 22:49:36

Quoting Isak Sworder:

Edit:
More pics

WTf someone stole my name :D:D:D
Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
28th November 2016 23:19:31

Any OT server has more players than Platon even at rush hour, and most of them even has more than all zezenian's server all together. :P
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
29th November 2016 06:55:30

Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Isak Sworder:

Edit:
More pics

WTf someone stole my name :D:D:D

Yeah in that game Virgin, already taken. KappaPride
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2016 12:38:56

Quoting Laag:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Baltas:

Many of those 20+ already retired. The other 20years+ are there still playing 5hours a day. Making it easier would ruin those players who are up to grind. Cuz there would be nothing to grind. Too many products, too mant boss items etc etc.

Overall your post is on a weak side which was not worth to post on 2 different threads

Just out of curiosity, how would it ruin it? The price's of thing's would fluctuate but at least your making enough money back to support using all the spell's in the game. Plus some. I think boss items should stay the same, yeah, but other item's, eh. Just to many bad experience's in this game with looting.

On a honest note, it is a little weak but I have to ask. When your hunting for hour's and not looting anything, how does it feel? I mean, does it actually feel enjoyable to you?

I was hunting with comboes all the time. In team hunts it was pretty much waste every time. Cuz i used to make most dmg and get the same cut of the loot. But soloing yetis, crystal dragons mostly paid off without even products. Ye, i was using vials, not flasks. And been selling empty vials to elsa to make it cheaper. But mage is more expensive class.
Warrior profiting now in every hunt. As much as they would make it easier, it would make them auper grinders. Lets say you lose 30k cash per hour, and warriors gain 30k cash per hour. If they would change so that you earn 20k/h. Warrior would make 80k/h.
There should be combination like warriors support mages so that mages could support warriors in hunts, wars etc. But now all this foes not matter. Mages hunt with flasks which appeared by illegal methods.

Since lvl 180 hunt with full combos and i profit. I use vials. And i sell itens on NPC. sry, but u dont know to play then...

I dont know how to play, you don't understand English. Let me copy what I said.

In team hunts it was pretty much waste every time

But soloing yetis, crystal dragons mostly paid off without even products. Ye, i was using vials, not flasks. And been selling empty vials to elsa to make it cheaper.
« First
13 14 15 16 17
Last »