15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
14th November 2016 23:42:21

Looks like this update is having the opposite effect of bringing people back to play, great news, Anyone wishing to play a Real game with real teams real staff and great pvp contact me via PM on forums, Albion online awaits you.

Ryan~
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
15th November 2016 00:44:35

Quoting Sourcy:
It's funny how i yet still didnt recieve an reply on my case.
He banned my paladin while doing the prisoner boss.
He kept standing on the edge of my screen so my team wouldnt see.

I replied after the boss was dead as i can't skip a heal as it is that hard.

he gave me a couple minutes and decided to ban me lmao.
After a little chatting, ban.

We were even streaming at the time, sent an email with time stamps and everything.
*note* he banned me while not even tanking anything at all!

R.I.P zezenia, The Retired Shaman a.k.a Devilish eye a.k.a kutapletes a.k.a GM Quillon

how many bans you collected for cavebot, healbot in dif accs alraedy? idk why you arent deleted...
Sourcy
Player

Pharos
Level 167
Mage
15th November 2016 01:03:21

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sourcy:

We were even streaming at the time, sent an email with time stamps and everything.

R.I.P zezenia, The Retired Shaman a.k.a Devilish eye a.k.a kutapletes a.k.a GM Quillon

how many bans you collected for cavebot, healbot in dif accs alraedy? idk why you arent deleted...

i took a few bans on most of my accounts yes, some are legit.. many are not.
To not get banned, you'd be better of not playing cuz of this quillon.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
15th November 2016 01:09:34

Quoting Sourcy:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sourcy:

i took a few bans on most of my accounts yes, some are legit.. many are not.
To not get banned, you'd be better of not playing cuz of this quillon.

Legit or not, its a big list of criminals records..you should be deleted in all accounts...but no.. you should be consider lucky player... I talk with quillon everytime when i log and i dont see rly a bad gamemaster, he is the only one who listen players, the only bad think from him... he havent balls for use his gamemasterpower with all cavebotters,heal bot, just against X ppl
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th November 2016 12:17:39 (Last edited 15th November 2016 12:20:05)

So What exactly is going on right now, area's closed which were open before, there is no acces to unholy dreadlords since the portal doesnt work anymore.

Why dont you just simply tell us you are not ready yet with quests/update? Rather have a finished one over a bugged one.
K-Zodron
Staff

15th November 2016 12:46:38

Quoting Agron:
So What exactly is going on right now, area's closed which were open before, there is no acces to unholy dreadlords since the portal doesnt work anymore.

Why dont you just simply tell us you are not ready yet with quests/update? Rather have a finished one over a bugged one.

Some parts were not supposed to be accessible before completing some parts of some quests, so they have been fixed now.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
15th November 2016 12:49:51

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Agron:

Some parts were not supposed to be accessible before completing some parts of some quests, so they have been fixed now.

Are you just adding bits of quests after everyday or are they fully implemented?
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th November 2016 12:54:13 (Last edited 15th November 2016 12:54:26)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Agron:

Kinda sad that we are back at zero. There is no information what to do, its just walking blind to everything to find stuff.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
15th November 2016 12:55:28

So basically there we bugs in this update that could be avoided by having a test server for sages? This could mean there are players who have received certain items for quests which they aren't even suppose to have at this very moment?
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
15th November 2016 12:57:53

Quoting Akolix:
So basically there we bugs in this update that could be avoided by having a test server for sages? This could mean there are players who have received certain items for quests which they aren't even suppose to have at this very moment?

It was at this moment he realized..... he fucked up
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »