15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Jullie Vader
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
15th December 2016 00:58:54

i dont think u can do this to the players of platon.
by opening pharos u already show u do not care much about us.
but mering our 1x exprate server with the 5x exprate on everath is not a fair deal.
i worked very hard in the past months to archeive my level and in everath i made it in 6 days!

this is not a good solution

what about the houses.
what about the economy?
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
15th December 2016 09:56:03

Quoting Ganks:
i dont think u can do this to the players of platon.
by opening pharos u already show u do not care much about us.
but mering our 1x exprate server with the 5x exprate on everath is not a fair deal.
i worked very hard in the past months to archeive my level and in everath i made it in 6 days!

this is not a good solution

what about the houses.
what about the economy?

What about the premium cards spended on platon... will they come back to us? Cause the amount of p cards we use to get a lvl 100+ is the same amount you use to get a level 230+ on everath.
Dgada
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Warrior
15th December 2016 11:29:50

I honestly dont know what exactly to say. But the economy and time/money wasted is a big worry.

I as a 5 year player of ONLY platon think this is a little much. I mean yea, sure.. we all get higher exp rate.. but you must (im sure you have) consider just how old this server is, with all of us not knowing nor wanting this bonus ot like lvling system. some of us only play this game because tibia got to EASY.

Before we jump the gun and start smashing servers together once again lets think of other things we can do to keep you satisfied with spending money on hosting platon. The low online count isnt due to lack of intrest, thats for sure.

so first and foremost how to do you fight the abuse of power. by simply talking to an older player thats not a piece of shit and will tell you how it really is and mean it. you can learn that platon has thrived while led by people with a little more self respect and respect of others. So what happen when things like no death loss and (already changed formula now) insain training rates. We end up back where we are now.. again.
there must be some tweaking that can be done and tested before you just slap us together with another server. and keep in account that this is no tipi - platon merge, this is a 3x server merged with a 5 year old 1x server as for myself i cant really see any logic to do this aside from cost of server host compared to profit.

what type of player wants the merge before even trying to say "hey lets try something new". Give the server its last chance at redemption first please. If your plan was already to merge than doing some testing for insurance would not hurt. Can I say that I have some brilliant idea you can code up and test? no I do not. But thats the beauty of a community you can ask people things and be civil about it. reach out to us in the community who love platon and love the challenge of a 1x server.

In other words im kinda in a way saying if its a lost cause as is then use it for testing. code and test pvp changes, guild war changes, frag count, death loss, skill rate, beginning stage exp. as I said I dont have a brilliant solution to fix the issue of just plain disrespectful little shits that use the internet for destruction. BUT! I would not doubt for a second that having you ask the community some ideas you would get more than you could imagine. some stupid, some great and hard to code.

I dont want to sit here and carry on blabbering all morning about this as im sure you have limited time as well, but my point here today was to pray you see that players like me are here, and respect the game as it once was and is. if your gona fuck us, just take us to dinner first ok?
« First
16 17 18