13th November 2016 14:15:57 K-Zodron View post »
15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
16th November 2016 16:50:42 (Last edited 16th November 2016 16:51:04)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
As far as I know tibia has over 50+ unsolved mysteries and quests. I really don't get it why people want to solve all quests in first days, makes the game pretty easy, this update was for high level players and hard puzzle quests. You guys need to stop whining and move on, if you can't solve the quest then why do you complaing on staff to make more hints. You just want it simple so you can get the rewad easier, I think it's good as it is now and it makes more mysterious if there is unsolved quests. 3 days has passed since update released and you still keep whining "why no hints for reward :(", "bitches this quest is so hard wttfff it has passed 3 days and i havent done all quests F*CK YOU".

If you can't solve the quest, then the quest is simply not for you

It is always funny to see that the ones always picking the different side of their enemies just because they can't do it themselfs..
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th November 2016 16:52:11

Server offline as we were exploring :(
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Woll
Player

Elysium
Level 207
Warrior
16th November 2016 16:53:03

Quoting Isak Sworder:
As far as I know tibia has over 50+ unsolved mysteries and quests. I really don't get it why people want to solve all quests in first days, makes the game pretty easy, this update was for high level players and hard puzzle quests. You guys need to stop whining and move on, if you can't solve the quest then why do you complaing on staff to make more hints. You just want it simple so you can get the rewad easier, I think it's good as it is now and it makes more mysterious if there is unsolved quests. 3 days has passed since update released and you still keep whining "why no hints for reward :(", "bitches this quest is so hard wttfff it has passed 3 days and i havent done all quests F*CK YOU".

If you can't solve the quest, then the quest is simply not for you

Did you read Agger's post? The problem is not the quest being hard to solve, the problem is the map keeps being updated everyday, the quest keeps changing. At first it was impossible to travel to Yarrael, for example. It shows us that the quest could even now be unfinished by staff.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 16:54:58

Quoting Horroroller:
@ Ghost versions of monsters are created to make quests and other places harder than before. If you will finally finish quests, you will be able to play without meeting these monsters. Seriously!

@map is not small, there are still some undiscovered places :-)... Do you know that some other spawns are also bigger, for example demon lords in bq.

@balancing monsters... We will check demonic and evil ents, maybe something
should be changed.

@Restarts, better to fix problems instead of wait for bigger problems. And yes, these restarts bring some quest hints to game!

Ah, only humble may touch these rewards ;-)
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 16:55:41

Quoting The Warlockk:
Server offline as we were exploring :(
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

There is nothing down there, just an escaped prisoner that you must loot a key from, 1 key per player to get an achievement only. biggest waste of 1kk
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
16th November 2016 17:21:03

@Brilliant
You know what I'm talking about, if not read again. I don't get the point of saying "you can't play the server" does it change anything, you just want the reward...pl0x gm quillon gibe me reward.

@Summit
I can see this is hard on guys with the quests, not getting the reward, feeling lost in the server, the ban of nagato. I really don't care about doing the quest now or never, it doesn't change the fact that I can't do it because your playing dominando. Because I am not that thirsty of getting the reward first as you are which makes you pretty mad. Take a look!

@Woll
I understand your concern, my post was not referring to agrons post. I really don't care about his post whining every day on forum. But to point, I agree with you too that staff shouldn't release an unfinished quest but let's say they try atleast to make it the best but sure I agree with you.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 20:46:30

Quoting Isak Sworder:
@Brilliant
You know what I'm talking about, if not read again. I don't get the point of saying "you can't play the server" does it change anything, you just want the reward...pl0x gm quillon gibe me reward.

@Summit
I can see this is hard on guys with the quests, not getting the reward, feeling lost in the server, the ban of nagato. I really don't care about doing the quest now or never, it doesn't change the fact that I can't do it because your playing dominando. Because I am not that thirsty of getting the reward first as you are which makes you pretty mad. Take a look!

@Woll
I understand your concern, my post was not referring to agrons post. I really don't care about his post whining every day on forum. But to point, I agree with you too that staff shouldn't release an unfinished quest but let's say they try atleast to make it the best but sure I agree with you.

In reality nobody gives a fuck about a recipe reward that gives 10% more experience, in the end we all know the quest rewards wont be worth the time.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
17th November 2016 05:05:20

My character walks as if I was a level 50 on my level 189 because you have changed the Host from NA to EU server. I'm getting trapped by monsters everytime, it is very annoying, I can even see the animation of my character trying to walk into the next SQM and then gets frozen and walks back to the previous squaremeter.

I know it's because of the DDoS attacks and that atleast server is a little more stable now, but the ping has increased a lot for players used to play in NA server.

Well, of one thing I am sure. If there's a new server hosted in Europe, I'm definitely NOT gonna play it. Unplayable.
Sourcy
Player

Pharos
Level 167
Mage
17th November 2016 07:13:44

Quoting The Warlockk:

I know it's because of the DDoS attacks and that atleast server is a little more stable now, but the ping has increased a lot for players used to play in NA server.

Well, of one thing I am sure. If there's a new server hosted in Europe, I'm definitely NOT gonna play it. Unplayable.

Your net just simply sucks.
We do not have any trouble going on other servers.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
17th November 2016 08:36:07

@The Warlockk, did you try using an European VPN? This might reduce the lags.
« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »