Quoting Agron:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Vulcaw:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This is a map bug?

No.

Okay, if thats not the case, what is the case then? Once again no sign of anything. We keep finding quests, solve first parts on all of them and then you get stuck because there is lack of information.

or maybe you didnt find everything, already think about it?

The thing is, you dont know what you are talking about since you can't do shit on a dead server.

what the logic? if its a dead server i can do everything what i want, no? :~
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
16th November 2016 14:08:04

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Vulcaw:
This is a map bug?

No.

Okay, if thats not the case, what is the case then? Once again no sign of anything. We keep finding quests, solve first parts on all of them and then you get stuck because there is lack of information.

The thing is, you dont know what you are talking about since you can't do shit on a dead server.

Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 14:22:52

Quoting Vulcaw:
This is a map bug?

Anyone know any hints for this yet?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
16th November 2016 15:01:34

I think they've missed the mark with this update, they had a huge amount of bugs in the update as soon as it released(I mean come on, monsters which have no loot or you can't open). I also think a lot of people where expecting a lot more for the amount of time people waited.

We have some new monsters with all the same items we've had for a long time, also the new monsters are really imbalanced I.E a Evil Ent compared to a Demonic Ent.

We've had multiple restarts that have changed some things to do with the quests, so people are having to go over everything they've already explored multiple times.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
16th November 2016 15:18:14

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Vulcaw:
This is a map bug?

No.

Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
16th November 2016 15:36:06 (Last edited 16th November 2016 15:43:37)

@ Ghost versions of monsters are created to make quests and other places harder than before. If you will finally finish quests, you will be able to play without meeting these monsters. Seriously!

@map is not small, there are still some undiscovered places :-)... Do you know that some other spawns are also bigger, for example demon lords in bq.

@balancing monsters... We will check demonic and evil ents, maybe something
should be changed.

@Restarts, better to fix problems instead of wait for bigger problems. And yes, these restarts bring some quest hints to game!

Ah, only humble may touch these rewards ;-)
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 15:47:08

Whats the point of resets bringing more hints? Just put all the damn hints in game so we dont gotta wait on a reset and keep researching the same shit we already did. You polish have weird logics. Get your shit together
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
16th November 2016 16:41:18

As far as I know tibia has over 50+ unsolved mysteries and quests. I really don't get it why people want to solve all quests in first days, makes the game pretty easy, this update was for high level players and hard puzzle quests. You guys need to stop whining and move on, if you can't solve the quest then why do you complaing on staff to make more hints. You just want it simple so you can get the rewad easier, I think it's good as it is now and it makes more mysterious if there is unsolved quests. 3 days has passed since update released and you still keep whining "why no hints for reward :(", "bitches this quest is so hard wttfff it has passed 3 days and i havent done all quests F*CK YOU".

If you can't solve the quest, then the quest is simply not for you
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
16th November 2016 16:42:05

Quoting Horroroller:
@ Ghost versions of monsters are created to make quests and other places harder than before. If you will finally finish quests, you will be able to play without meeting these monsters. Seriously!

@map is not small, there are still some undiscovered places :-)... Do you know that some other spawns are also bigger, for example demon lords in bq.

@balancing monsters... We will check demonic and evil ents, maybe something
should be changed.

@Restarts, better to fix problems instead of wait for bigger problems. And yes, these restarts bring some quest hints to game!

Ah, only humble may touch these rewards ;-)

is intentional evil ents don't drop loot?
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
16th November 2016 16:50:39

Quoting Isak Sworder:
As far as I know tibia has over 50+ unsolved mysteries and quests. I really don't get it why people want to solve all quests in first days, makes the game pretty easy, this update was for high level players and hard puzzle quests. You guys need to stop whining and move on, if you can't solve the quest then why do you complaing on staff to make more hints. You just want it simple so you can get the rewad easier, I think it's good as it is now and it makes more mysterious if there is unsolved quests. 3 days has passed since update released and you still keep whining "why no hints for reward :(", "bitches this quest is so hard wttfff it has passed 3 days and i havent done all quests F*CK YOU".

If you can't solve the quest, then the quest is simply not for you

What are you talking about? you cant even play the server.
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »