17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
18th November 2016 20:23:46

Quoting Horroroller:
Since Thaddeus Quest is not so easy, we have add one hint to tower. Good luck!

This is only added in Elysium, not in Everath.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
18th November 2016 20:25:01

Quoting Brilliant:
Quoting Horroroller:
Since Thaddeus Quest is not so easy, we have add one hint to tower. Good luck!

This is only added in Elysium, not in Everath.

or platon :(
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
18th November 2016 20:27:56

We have been having crashing problems related to quest bug so Elysium got a map update probably. Here is the text on the sign you will likely get in next map update on your server:

"You are looking at a blackboard. It says: ''I am a collector you know ... it is my right to be odd.' - Thobias, The Collector'. "
Vagn
Player

Elysium
Level 600
Warrior
18th November 2016 20:31:43 (Last edited 18th November 2016 20:32:50)

I bought many four-leaf clover with my char draingos tava dp longuei today I got the four-leaf clover I put in the bp that usually I put them later I put in the floor not my house I picked up an item and botei market they are Pointed Toe Steel Boots Imperial Sabatons and Demonic Gauntlets gave rollback vanished the market items and the bp of four-leaf clover that had not only four had to suggest and desert so well help me

tradutor :8)
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
18th November 2016 21:18:10

Quoting Zaza:
We have been having crashing problems related to quest bug so Elysium got a map update probably. Here is the text on the sign you will likely get in next map update on your server:

"You are looking at a blackboard. It says: ''I am a collector you know ... it is my right to be odd.' - Thobias, The Collector'. "

I feel like this has nothing to do with Zezenia (This Quote)
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
18th November 2016 22:54:33 (Last edited 18th November 2016 22:56:14)

Quoting Baltas:

Many of those 20+ already retired. The other 20years+ are there still playing 5hours a day. Making it easier would ruin those players who are up to grind. Cuz there would be nothing to grind. Too many products, too mant boss items etc etc.

Overall your post is on a weak side which was not worth to post on 2 different threads

Just out of curiosity, how would it ruin it? The price's of thing's would fluctuate but at least your making enough money back to support using all the spell's in the game. Plus some. I think boss items should stay the same, yeah, but other item's, eh. Just to many bad experience's in this game with looting.

On a honest note, it is a little weak but I have to ask. When your hunting for hour's and not looting anything, how does it feel? I mean, does it actually feel enjoyable to you?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
18th November 2016 22:58:25 (Last edited 18th November 2016 22:58:56)

Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Baltas:

Many of those 20+ already retired. The other 20years+ are there still playing 5hours a day. Making it easier would ruin those players who are up to grind. Cuz there would be nothing to grind. Too many products, too mant boss items etc etc.

Overall your post is on a weak side which was not worth to post on 2 different threads

Just out of curiosity, how would it ruin it? The price's of thing's would fluctuate but at least your making enough money back to support using all the spell's in the game. Plus some. I think boss items should stay the same, yeah, but other item's, eh. Just to many bad experience's in this game with looting.

On a honest note, it is a little weak but I have to ask. When your hunting for hour's and not looting anything, how does it feel? I mean, does it actually feel enjoyable to you?

Just buy clone money instead premmy cards... dude, then you can hunt with flasks without cares ^^
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
18th November 2016 23:11:33

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Baltas:

Just buy clone money instead premmy cards... dude, then you can hunt with flasks without cares ^^

hehehe ... must be nice
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
19th November 2016 00:55:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNs007sTceU

OWNED !
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th November 2016 13:33:07

Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Baltas:

I was hunting with comboes all the time. In team hunts it was pretty much waste every time. Cuz i used to make most dmg and get the same cut of the loot. But soloing yetis, crystal dragons mostly paid off without even products. Ye, i was using vials, not flasks. And been selling empty vials to elsa to make it cheaper. But mage is more expensive class.
Warrior profiting now in every hunt. As much as they would make it easier, it would make them auper grinders. Lets say you lose 30k cash per hour, and warriors gain 30k cash per hour. If they would change so that you earn 20k/h. Warrior would make 80k/h.
There should be combination like warriors support mages so that mages could support warriors in hunts, wars etc. But now all this foes not matter. Mages hunt with flasks which appeared by illegal methods.
« First
12 13 14 15 16
Last »