Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd November 2023 15:22:35

Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Godzilla:
Imo you either keep the gear you wear or increase level cap

Yes this is what I am trying to tell from very beginning. We need a compromise that will satisfy both sides. Those people who want to continue from some point and not start from zero & those people who spent their 6 weeks at Zera and are worried that their position will be worse now.

I would personally prefer to continue with equipped 200 level than empty 300 level with no possibility to buy starter items because server is empty and dead from long time.

Of course there should be some limitations so people wouldn’t bring end game items from Wanu or Blia.
Only quest items, weaker bosses and regular mob items should be kept.

Imo there shouldnt be any restrictions in gear, if anything they could downgrade all items to ordinary and start from there again. Zera is simular to Cronus except the exp rate. Its already mentioned you'll get anywhere around 300/400 in the time a seasonal is on for if youd choose to spend all ur time on a existing server. At level 300/400 you can already do nearly all bosses comfortably, especially in a team. Zera also has the exact same pvp rotation with boosted enraged/elites so boss tasks go just as fast if you kill them on rotation.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd November 2023 17:08:33

After season everything should be deleted
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
23rd November 2023 18:22:31

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Godzilla:

Yes this is what I am trying to tell from very beginning. We need a compromise that will satisfy both sides. Those people who want to continue from some point and not start from zero & those people who spent their 6 weeks at Zera and are worried that their position will be worse now.

I would personally prefer to continue with equipped 200 level than empty 300 level with no possibility to buy starter items because server is empty and dead from long time.

Of course there should be some limitations so people wouldn’t bring end game items from Wanu or Blia.

Imo there shouldnt be any restrictions in gear, if anything they could downgrade all items to ordinary and start from there again. Zera is simular to Cronus except the exp rate. Its already mentioned you'll get anywhere around 300/400 in the time a seasonal is on for if youd choose to spend all ur time on a existing server. At level 300/400 you can already do nearly all bosses comfortably, especially in a team. Zera also has the exact same pvp rotation with boosted enraged/elites so boss tasks go just as fast if you kill them on rotation.

Everything is similiar except lvl rate... man what are you taking? :D the x 10 lvl rate is making 1000% diffrence, as Gudalik says everything should be deleted.
Inapropi your girl godzilla made what you accuse me,he tried to destabilize game by nerfing best manual class beenwhile he wasnt even pkaying kkkkk

Its not my fault you cant play pharos, its not my fault you dont want to play zera. If I wouldnt have already a hlvl character I would play zera for sure, and become highest lvl there in 4-5 months. Your all arguments are piece if s... nothing.

Not many active players want to be involved in forum fight with your "enlightened" team, cuz then noobdzilla, who has time to sit on forum because he is not playing, will make 1000 posts about nerfing subclass of guy who has other opinion than your fully banned on zera for bot noob team. Kkkkkkkkkkk

Everything should be as on the start, collects, lvl cap 200, and x10 challenge points, which anyway is still a great profit in cash for everyone who want to start on new server. Stop crying and forcing your stupid demands here on forum.
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 19:04:22

Quoting Death Soul:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Godzilla:

Everything is similiar except lvl rate... man what are you taking? :D the x 10 lvl rate is making 1000% diffrence, as Gudalik says everything should be deleted.
Inapropi your girl godzilla made what you accuse me,he tried to destabilize game by nerfing best manual class beenwhile he wasnt even pkaying kkkkk

Its not my fault you cant play pharos, its not my fault you dont want to play zera. If I wouldnt have already a hlvl character I would play zera for sure, and become highest lvl there in 4-5 months. Your all arguments are piece if s... nothing.

Not many active players want to be involved in forum fight with your "enlightened" team, cuz then noobdzilla, who has time to sit on forum because he is not playing, will make 1000 posts about nerfing subclass of guy who has other opinion than your fully banned on zera for bot noob team. Kkkkkkkkkkk

Everything should be as on the start, collects, lvl cap 200, and x10 challenge points, which anyway is still a great profit in cash for everyone who want to start on new server. Stop crying and forcing your stupid demands here on forum.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :/
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd November 2023 19:22:30

Quoting Death Soul:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Godzilla:

First of all, who hurt you this bad to be so mad?
The nerfing has nothing to do with me but with the staff. They asked for constructive feedback and i provided it and proved it by livestreaming on twitch. You guys lack the ability to give constructive feedback and rather start talking loads of shit cause it isnt by ur liking. Hence you guys dont want the level cap changed but had no issue with it when all of you were on Titan and tranfered to Pharos / Elysium.

Funny how you call pyromancer "the best manual" class when it was a fucking macro machine, all you had to do was 4 spells and attack mobs to get double/triple the exp of every other class.

Anyway, I don't think its against the rules to give my opinion and if you dont like it, ignore it or reply normally.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
23rd November 2023 20:46:47 (Last edited 23rd November 2023 20:48:44)

So do I,I dont think that giving my precious opinion is against,but everytime I did in this topic somebody from your fraction is blaming and insulting me, while I am writing my point of view which is correct one.
You wrote about invested money in this server, but I will tell you something. When you go to the restaurant to eat a hamburger, you see the product and the price. You buy it, so you agree. Atleast to taste it. Now what you are doing in this thread is eating a hamburger, and after whole proces you are demanding 1 more to take outside,because you are still hungry. And for a guy like me, who ate a hamburger and simply said "thanks", (thank you for scroll, 4k points and 200 lvl), beenwhile enjoyed the server / hamburger, a guy like me feel bad because someone demands 2nd hamburger and he might get it while I leaved like a honest man. It was said before what the hamburger / server will look like. I can give you tons of examples of sickness of this situation in diffrent ways.
And lastly, I am doing my best for Zezenia, trying to play peaceful with my team and help new ones, giving real feedback about new resps, if you havent noticed, from August, when new continent has been added numbers of ppl online has been doubled. Game is going in the good direction because of new content and high lvl places, not because couple ppl will be able to transfer more than it was announced by crying and pushing it on forum.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 21:14:35

I think if everything is kept the same, no items on transfer and level 200 then the challenge points should 100% be removed.

It makes no sense to me that people are saying taking boss items is unacceptable but being able to get MULTIPLE of the BEST weapons in game (and helmet) is totally fine.

So my question to the staff is could you please come and tell us how many 4k point items are in Ely, Pharos and Zera. From what I've seen and heard there are ZERO in zera, around 5 in Pharos and Elysium I do not know. This is information you posses.

There is zero logic you can use that makes getting the best weapons and helmet in game a good thing but getting boss items a bad thing.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
23rd November 2023 21:23:33

And I will explain you lastly diffrence between Titan and Cronus. Titan was announced to be like it was. Without pet scroll as reward, because there was no pets. No 2nd outfit like on Everest, so people focused on 1, ONE CHARACTER, to transfer 1 high level. Here, like on Everest, most of people focused to make as many 500's for scrolls and challenge points, because rules was set. RULES WAS SET. Some of them,like always, focused to be top 1, 100% to remember the name xD. And dont compare Titan to cronus, because now you have Uber equipment, with 30-33% additional exp, other sick bonuses like stamina etc + much more res and dodge. Ohh i forgot,there are sick respawns, which people from Titan could only dream...
Sick respawns, without any comparison to those what was years ago. Need any more explanations ? Fell free to ask me <3
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 21:55:47

Quoting Death Soul:
And I will explain you lastly diffrence between Titan and Cronus. Titan was announced to be like it was. Without pet scroll as reward, because there was no pets. No 2nd outfit like on Everest, so people focused on 1, ONE CHARACTER, to transfer 1 high level. Here, like on Everest, most of people focused to make as many 500's for scrolls and challenge points, because rules was set. RULES WAS SET. Some of them,like always, focused to be top 1, 100% to remember the name xD. And dont compare Titan to cronus, because now you have Uber equipment, with 30-33% additional exp, other sick bonuses like stamina etc + much more res and dodge. Ohh i forgot,there are sick respawns, which people from Titan could only dream...
Sick respawns, without any comparison to those what was years ago. Need any more explanations ? Fell free to ask me <3

And with all that "SICK STUFF" you only get level 200 instead of level 550 XD
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd November 2023 22:09:29

I dont really understand the point of seasonal servers. They should me much shorter like 1 month also gameplay should be more crazy idk but they should do some crazy stuff. After the time all chars should be removed. After titan people were transfering 500 lvls to pharos and now its 200 lvl cap. Also having seasonal servers for 3 month imo its only killing the game cuz not really a lot players joining them to Play again and people for other servers Play for rewards so IT means there is less people playing other world's during that time.
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »