Elysium
Level 34
Mage
24th November 2023 15:17:14

Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Gudalik:
I dont really understand the point of seasonal servers. They should me much shorter like 1 month also gameplay should be more crazy idk but they should do some crazy stuff. After the time all chars should be removed. After titan people were transfering 500 lvls to pharos and now its 200 lvl cap. Also having seasonal servers for 3 month imo its only killing the game cuz not really a lot players joining them to Play again and people for other servers Play for rewards so IT means there is less people playing other world's during that time.

Indeed, I think every seasonal has been running for way too long, and this is giving everyone the feeling of wasting time.

They shouldnt have begun with transfers to other servers at all, they should've made a button in the winners account page where they could pick a character to send the reward in a parcel to instead, then just deleting everything from that seasonal to open up a new one.

The seasonals history is making people wish for things, the intention is temporary fun anyways, not magically jumping the highscore tables on permanent servers or bringing gear pieces, but this has already happend.

The problem is these type of "game modes" don't work, if you say here is a fun server but you still need to use premium cards on certain things and you only get gear etc at the same rate as the normal game and in the end you gain nothing from said server. It would be dead before it started, thats exactly the reason Tibia tried it (with like 14k active players) and it still failed even with that amount of potential players.

Because lets not forget these servers are what make them the most money. Imo thats the whole point of them, because during "down time" when no new servers are getting released I cannot see them making much money due to people who play the normal servers probably already have a pet and passed a certain point premium cards aren't as needed. ( and there are no wars which boost the need for premium cards etc by a lot ).

@Death I've said this many times, merge all 3 servers and adjust their exp, then make a new server. Rinse and repeat. It seems to work for Tibias as it's the starting part that brings the players in.

If they really would think about the rewards and the servers only last for a month, im sure people would like to join for both fun pvp and something exclusive or basically a very nice reward so you dont waste time.
The truth is also that you can quit week 1 after all the pvp, if u dont wanna waste time.

So much discussion about this, and u can come up with 10000 arguments...

so...
Im out of this thread ending with a final say:

Keep the restriction you started with, thats the most fair thing to do since they were set before the server opened and everyone was aware, even if I hate what you did with the challenge points.

@ inaprop
I didnt knew that Rickstah is considered as noob char
Koala
Player

Zera
Level 49
Ranger
24th November 2023 15:24:28

Quoting Death Soul:
Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Gudalik:
I dont really understand the point of seasonal servers. They should me much shorter like 1 month also gameplay should be more crazy idk but they should do some crazy stuff. After the time all chars should be removed. After titan people were transfering 500 lvls to pharos and now its 200 lvl cap. Also having seasonal servers for 3 month imo its only killing the game cuz not really a lot players joining them to Play again and people for other servers Play for rewards so IT means there is less people playing other world's during that time.

Indeed, I think every seasonal has been running for way too long, and this is giving everyone the feeling of wasting time.

They shouldnt have begun with transfers to other servers at all, they should've made a button in the winners account page where they could pick a character to send the reward in a parcel to instead, then just deleting everything from that seasonal to open up a new one.

The seasonals history is making people wish for things, the intention is temporary fun anyways, not magically jumping the highscore tables on permanent servers or bringing gear pieces, but this has already happend.

The problem is these type of "game modes" don't work, if you say here is a fun server but you still need to use premium cards on certain things and you only get gear etc at the same rate as the normal game and in the end you gain nothing from said server. It would be dead before it started, thats exactly the reason Tibia tried it (with like 14k active players) and it still failed even with that amount of potential players.

Because lets not forget these servers are what make them the most money. Imo thats the whole point of them, because during "down time" when no new servers are getting released I cannot see them making much money due to people who play the normal servers probably already have a pet and passed a certain point premium cards aren't as needed. ( and there are no wars which boost the need for premium cards etc by a lot ).

@Death I've said this many times, merge all 3 servers and adjust their exp, then make a new server. Rinse and repeat. It seems to work for Tibias as it's the starting part that brings the players in.

If they really would think about the rewards and the servers only last for a month, im sure people would like to join for both fun pvp and something exclusive or basically a very nice reward so you dont waste time.
The truth is also that you can quit week 1 after all the pvp, if u dont wanna waste time.

So much discussion about this, and u can come up with 10000 arguments...

so...
Im out of this thread ending with a final say:

Keep the restriction you started with, thats the most fair thing to do since they were set before the server opened and everyone was aware, even if I hate what you did with the challenge points.

@ inaprop
I didnt knew that Rickstah is considered as noob char

Hard to notice another people's voice in mess that you prepared here with your kkkkspam.
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
24th November 2023 15:30:46 (Last edited 24th November 2023 15:31:32)

With my all respect to Rickstah who I'm in same team, I understand his point of view, but it is not fair one.
He is top level at Zera and if some people start to play at Zera he might be in a danger. What's more, he didn't play at Cronus, so our proposed changes would charm him. He has 0 benefit from proposed changes.

If I was him, I would think another way and try to look into a future. If people come to play Zera, he would have more fun and more possibilities. His char would became much more valueable, even if wasn't so clear top 1. It is better to be one of best from many than the best from few.
Malditada
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
26th November 2023 03:28:37

Another option is to convert items to money which is then further converted to noble coins. This way you would gain noble coins for all of your items.

this was said by the gms, so my question is how this could even work? Will better items be converted into more coins? if not then its not fair at all, so i think your only option is to let us keep the items at this point.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
26th November 2023 08:01:30

The only option is to keep the rules that was set before the server started.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
26th November 2023 08:01:39

You cant tell me its overpowered to bring items on transfer but the ability to get multiple 4k pts items is not?

Two options imo,
- increase level cap
- keep items and same level cap
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
26th November 2023 09:01:18

At this point the fact that it's being totally ignored we can assume nothing will change and playing the rest of the season is a waste of time. They've had 18 days to answer and they have decided not to and major changes wont happen this late in to the season.

For that reason I'm done and it was fun while it lasted, hopefully next time they will have a discussion about the rates etc before just releasing the server, I've played every season and spent a lot but this time will be my last unless major changes happen.

You can tell the total lack of respect for the community when they don't respond at all to community questions but still manage to get a black Fridays premium card sale on, might as well have said "STFU and give us your money".
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
26th November 2023 14:55:43

Quoting Death Soul:
The only option is to keep the rules that was set before the server started.

Yeah, you have already expressed your non constructive opinion.
You can already stay out of this thread if nothing to add.
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
26th November 2023 14:56:33

Quoting Perma Dead:
At this point the fact that it's being totally ignored we can assume nothing will change and playing the rest of the season is a waste of time. They've had 18 days to answer and they have decided not to and major changes wont happen this late in to the season.

For that reason I'm done and it was fun while it lasted, hopefully next time they will have a discussion about the rates etc before just releasing the server, I've played every season and spent a lot but this time will be my last unless major changes happen.

You can tell the total lack of respect for the community when they don't respond at all to community questions but still manage to get a black Fridays premium card sale on, might as well have said "STFU and give us your money".

I totally agree, specially in last sentence.
Now I realize that the only point of seasonal server was to get some money for premium cards and pets, not to bring people back to the game.
12 levels left and I’m out as well.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
26th November 2023 15:34:30 (Last edited 26th November 2023 15:42:28)

Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Perma Dead:

I totally agree, specially in last sentence.
Now I realize that the only point of seasonal server was to get some money for premium cards and pets, not to bring people back to the game.
12 levels left and I’m out as well.

Its hard to say for me, because zezenia needs people, but you are such a toxic cryer and demander that I cant wait till you finally dissappear into the abyss, like you just stated 8)

Btw if you are reproaching all the time you bought a pet, and thats why you demand 500 lvl to be transferred or even more, man its so embarassing that you really should think about it... zezenia is one of the most friendly, cheap to play game... idk from where you are but talking all the time about pet for 15 euro its EMBARASSING

Stop crying, make this 500 lvl and begone

@Staff please come back to old times when we could buy premium only for premium cards not for zeze coins, its 2024 year almost, game need to earn some money to prospere better!
« First
9 10 11 12