17th November 2023 15:18:39 CM Mercury View post »
Arkan Soldja
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
17th November 2023 10:34:28

Quoting Zimbz:
In all honesty though, they already technically made a decision at the very beginning of the season. You are just trying to change their decision. I mean sure, lets see what they have to say on a decision they already made prior to the season starting. Not following through with what they initially stated on rules/terms/regulations of the season, also looks very bad. Its a catch 22 scenario.

If they don't change the cap. People will complain restrictions weren't changed.
If they change the cap. People will complain restrictions were changed and the staff isn't following through with what they said.

Either way you look at it, its a lose lose, I guess.

well if it is a lose lose, then staff should chose the idea that will keep the cronus players active, by letting them take their eq and maybe changing the cap, i took a level 515 pyro from titan to ely and was level 350 pyro, the only thing i think they should do is put a required level of 300-500 to be able to take your equipment maybe level 500 so no one can make makers level 300 and take a bunch of items.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

17th November 2023 15:18:39

Hi,

One option that would keep players playing on Chronus would be to keep the worn items on them (you could use the daily boss and roll better gear to take with you)

Another option is to convert items to money which is then further converted to noble coins. This way you would gain noble coins for all of your items.

In my opinion the first option sounds better but who am I to decide, let us know your preference :)

Best regards
-Mercury
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
17th November 2023 20:18:57

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

One option that would keep players playing on Chronus would be to keep the worn items on them (you could use the daily boss and roll better gear to take with you)

Another option is to convert items to money which is then further converted to noble coins. This way you would gain noble coins for all of your items.

In my opinion the first option sounds better but who am I to decide, let us know your preference :)

Best regards
-Mercury

I would assume most people would chose the first option cause the second one would be hard to balance properly and at a rate of 300k for one noble coin doesn't seem the best.

Have you thought about the level cap? does the person who does decide even check these threads etc?
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Premium

Zera
Level 209
Mage
18th November 2023 18:52:50

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

Level Cap Raised by like 100~ Levels would have way less negative impact then bringing End Game items to Zera. I do realize these items are nothing in Ely and Pharos
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
18th November 2023 20:02:51

I agree with that.

Now we should just try promote Zezenia bit more as i been trying to do in Many Twitch chats. Make players know Zezenia.
Ppl play Tibia or Medivia or same old Tibia servers.... Because they dont really know that Zezenia exists. We might try contat this persona. Theyre Many.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
18th November 2023 20:36:55

Quoting Captain Fuzzy Piddle:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

Level Cap Raised by like 100~ Levels would have way less negative impact then bringing End Game items to Zera. I do realize these items are nothing in Ely and Pharos

I would agree, you can easily get 300 on 1x in the 3 months but you wouldn't be able to get a full set.
You can already get the best weapons and helmet on transfer.

Raise the cap to keep people playing and for new people just give them a basic epic set or something.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
18th November 2023 23:26:23

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

The rules were known from the very beginning. Players can sell most of the items at the end of the server and get noble coins. Keeping items from x10 server is basically a bad idea. Seasonals with so big exp and skill ratio are just fun servers with rewards for active players. This time we just have one pet and seasonal outfit (classic) but... a x10 challenge points - its a really big reward. The only thing what should be changed is zezenium ore - it should be transferred no matter if used or not. Now, players have a dilemma to use it to enchant stuff (and lose it at the end) or keep it to the desired server later.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
18th November 2023 23:29:28

Quoting Poke In Your Eye:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

The rules were known from the very beginning. Players can sell most of the items at the end of the server and get noble coins. Keeping items from x10 server is basically a bad idea. Seasonals with so big exp and skill ratio are just fun servers with rewards for active players. This time we just have one pet and seasonal outfit (classic) but... a x10 challenge points - its a really big reward. The only thing what should be changed is zezenium ore - it should be transferred no matter if used or not. Now, players have a dilemma to use it to enchant stuff (and lose it at the end) or keep it to the desired server later.

You must be new here, they have changed things EVERY seasonal to date.
They start out with these super low levels on trasnfer etc then notice that the seasonal is dead within a month and come to their senses and change things.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 911
Warrior
18th November 2023 23:41:30

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

10x challenge points is not just a big reward, its a ridiculous reward.
in a 10x exp server you can make tasks super fast. i know ppl with 2000 points in cronus already, its 20k points in a permanent server. that would take years!!!!
and ppl still crying >:(
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
18th November 2023 23:45:47

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

10x challenge points is not just a big reward, its a ridiculous reward.
in a 10x exp server you can make tasks super fast. i know ppl with 2000 points in cronus already, its 20k points in a permanent server. that would take years!!!!
and ppl still crying >:(

Your math isn't mathing, it's only 10x. No one on Cronus could do them quicker than the level 800's on Elysium. If they already have 2000 on here it's not as hard as I thought to get the 4k points on regular servers.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »