Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
17th November 2023 15:18:39 CM Mercury View post »
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
7th November 2023 16:39:55 (Last edited 7th November 2023 16:40:15)

Hello,

as there is some feedback from staff regarding KS and PvP actions on NoN-PvP area, once this is fixed we should speak about Cronus these days and its future.

Server in my eyes has ended after around 2-3 weeks after launch.
Again bad decisions, zero conversation with players. It's still not too late to fix it, but in next 2-3 weeks it will be really too late.

Right now the only point playing Cronus is to get 500 lvl and just give up further playing.
All items, all progress will be just wiped out.

Me, as the example, who don't have any char at Zera/Pharos - I'll be left with NOTHING.
I will have no EQ, no cash, no items at server that I transfer to.
The only thing I can do is to keep Pet Scroll & Outfit Scroll and trade it for some items. Anyway, most of active players from Pharos/Zera/Elysium also play at Cronus, so mentioned scrolls will be cheap anyway.

Let's have a dialogue of what could be done to safe this server.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
7th November 2023 17:25:46

What the **** are you talking about? Most of the time there is 80+ ppl online but in your eyes server has ended? :smartass:
You are crawling for remove of level cap, thats all.
Rules were clear - level cap 200 and transferable collects - there is no need for dialogue.
Wanna play after Cronus? you can start even now, you are more than welcome to start on Elysium. But behave, not like you are doing with your guildmates right now, invading everything whats boosted, no matter who made the boost.
With my friends, which are really respectfull players, we suffered KS from every team - xp delicio, throne and elite, without any reason. you just see boost and immiedietely invade, destroying fun of people playing in teams. Its just pathetic, it looks like you are poor so hard that you sit and wait until somebody boost something. Really? And now you beg Staff to discuss about future cuz you dont have a character anywhere else? Man you are hypocrite level extremely hard.

@ Staff
Please do something with those cancers, its really hard to play while those noobs think they can everything without any punishment...
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
7th November 2023 18:09:17 (Last edited 29th November 2023 22:36:05)

Quoting Death Soul:
What the **** are you talking about? Most of the time there is 80+ ppl online but in your eyes server has ended? :smartass:
Rules were clear - level cap 200 and transferable collects - there is no need for dialogue.
Wanna play after Cronus? you can start even now, you are more than welcome to start on Elysium. But behave, not like you are doing with your guildmates right now, invading everything whats boosted, no matter who made the boost.
With my friends, which are really respectfull players, we suffered KS from every team - xp delicio, throne and elite, without any reason. you just see boost and immiedietely invade, destroying fun of people playing in teams. Its just pathetic, it looks like you are poor so hard that you sit and wait until somebody boost something. Really? And now you beg Staff to discuss about future cuz you dont have a character anywhere else? Man you are hypocrite level extremely hard.

@ Staff
Please do something with those cancers, its really hard to play while those noobs think they can everything without any punishment...

Wow, so offensive. Using bad words, calling ****... Yet another post to trash because of such toxicity.

You want to know? Go to Southern Shore or Eidos trainers. Half of people are just afk doing achievements.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
7th November 2023 18:56:54 (Last edited 29th November 2023 22:36:32)

Calling "****" a big group of people that are acting like you is nothing when we compare it to how you act when invade spawns, try to kill and write much worse things to your victims! I know many people that stop or started to play much less because of your sick behavior! You wont write anything back why you act so bad with your friends to random people like me, but you will play the victim because somebody used a normal word "cancer". Omg man grow up. And stop destroying and pushing people from pmaying the game with your bad action in game!
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
7th November 2023 18:59:46

Quoting Death Soul:

@ Staff

First of all constantly using things like cancer etc just shows how immature and how little the staff on this game should take your posts seriously.

Like I've said on stream they use Cronus to try and bring people back or in to the game but then stupidly limit your levels, gear etc.

People level super slow then expect everyone else to be the same, the level 200 cap even on 1x server make ZERO sense what so ever, 6 WEEKS after Zera was released Crisscross was level 252 and I was (Nerve) 217 and that was a second character.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230530215119/https://www.playzezenia.com/home/world/Zera

So in HALF the time Cronus will be online someone was already 50 levels higher on a 1x server from scratch, so people saying "Well any more than 200 is unfair" are not only just thinking of themselves but are also limiting the amount of new people who will actually play and populate the servers after seasonals are done.

So on top of you getting FAR less than you would just playing a regular server you also don't keep any items and your gold is devalued by close to 3x.

The server IS already dying it's less than half of what it was on a peak and now people have multiple characters online at the same time (Like me I train 3 characters while online and I know people who have 2-3 characters fishing for pearls), I will give it a week or two before you see a bigger drop off than current and the reason for that is there is ZERO point going past level 417 as you gain NOTHING (don't get to keep any exp or items/cash)
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
7th November 2023 19:03:50

So start playing on regular server if you feel you waste time here,simple as it is...
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th November 2023 21:47:55 (Last edited 7th November 2023 22:03:14)

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Death Soul:

@ Staff

First of all constantly using things like cancer etc just shows how immature and how little the staff on this game should take your posts seriously.

Like I've said on stream they use Cronus to try and bring people back or in to the game but then stupidly limit your levels, gear etc.

People level super slow then expect everyone else to be the same, the level 200 cap even on 1x server make ZERO sense what so ever, 6 WEEKS after Zera was released Crisscross was level 252 and I was (Nerve) 217 and that was a second character.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230530215119/https://www.playzezenia.com/home/world/Zera

So in HALF the time Cronus will be online someone was already 50 levels higher on a 1x server from scratch, so people saying "Well any more than 200 is unfair" are not only just thinking of themselves but are also limiting the amount of new people who will actually play and populate the servers after seasonals are done.

So on top of you getting FAR less than you would just playing a regular server you also don't keep any items and your gold is devalued by close to 3x.

The server IS already dying it's less than half of what it was on a peak and now people have multiple characters online at the same time (Like me I train 3 characters while online and I know people who have 2-3 characters fishing for pearls), I will give it a week or two before you see a bigger drop off than current and the reason for that is there is ZERO point going past level 417 as you gain NOTHING (don't get to keep any exp or items/cash)

The whole system is pretty mental all servers already have so much gear and gold and duped items from many years ago ans yet we cant bring over gear/gold/premium cards.. its still 1x loot so doesnt make a difference which server

Every server can easily reach level 300 in 3 months including Zera and we are capping at 200, they really need to reconsider what is going to happen on the end of Cronus or many people will quit, preferrably they answer sooner than later before more people quit
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
7th November 2023 22:06:48

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Death Soul:

@ Staff

I completely agree with you Perma Dead.

I am not going to speak anymore with Death Soul, who is just like you said very immature and looks so mad. Only thing I could answer to him, even tho I don't want to speak with him due to his attitude is that no, I can't and I am not going to play regular servers. It is not as simple as you say. Pharos is server that I have left around 2-3 years ago, because it was already so broken back in the days. Zera would be good server, but is so empty and neither me nor any new player or player who came back after years of retirement would be interested in playing there just alone.

Cronus indeed bring me back to the game as I was out for very long time.
I have really enjoyed first 2 weeks, but I did not realize that leveling will be so easy and whole point of playing will be gone after couple of days...

I would really like to continue playing at Zera, I could even accept the 200 lvl as it would be good base to start, but having completely no items and no cash is really bad situation. It will not make people stay on regular server.
People will be gone again until new seasonal server will be announced and started.

I don't demand anything here, I don't cry or whatever.
I just ask people to share their thoughts as I've been talking both in game&at discord and I know that people are not satisfied about what it is right now.

To not leave this without any suggestions, I would say that below things could be considered:

- Increase maximum level during transfer, counting levels above 417 as people already calculated that will result in 200 at regular server to count less. Let's say (I'm not Baltas and I will not do great math here, just f.e.): 417 level would be 200 level at regular, 500 level would be 220, level 750 would be 300, level 1000 would be 400 or whatever would be as good value there.

It would kept me interested in playing after I receive main rewards.

- Let people take items at least from these weaker bosses, which are also easy&quick to kill at seasonal servers: Villumb, Gali, Jove, Birlusk.
Items from Wanu, Blia, Zor'Varuk could be cleaned as these are really end game items.

- It could be clarified which collect items stays during transfer: f.e. demonic matters etc.

- It could be clarified which quest stay and which will be reseted. Many quests are so annoying to do that I wouldn't want to do them second time.

If you are not okay with any point, instead of crying, insulting or putting some stupid examples of which I haven't even taken part, just say no and give better ideas.

I know some of you are young guys who are not ready to have serious conversations yet but at least give a try. It will benefit you in your adult life, trust me.
Messy Mess
Player

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
7th November 2023 23:21:14

Quoting Inappropriate:
I know some of you are young guys who are not ready to have serious conversations yet but at least give a try. It will benefit you in your adult life, trust me.

Even tho almost everybody in here act like 12 or 13 for many reasons arent we all like 28-35 soon? :D
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
8th November 2023 00:35:09

Quoting Inappropriate:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Death Soul:

@ Staff

I completely agree with you Perma Dead.

I am not going to speak anymore with Death Soul, who is just like you said very immature and looks so mad. Only thing I could answer to him, even tho I don't want to speak with him due to his attitude is that no, I can't and I am not going to play regular servers. It is not as simple as you say. Pharos is server that I have left around 2-3 years ago, because it was already so broken back in the days. Zera would be good server, but is so empty and neither me nor any new player or player who came back after years of retirement would be interested in playing there just alone.

Cronus indeed bring me back to the game as I was out for very long time.
I have really enjoyed first 2 weeks, but I did not realize that leveling will be so easy and whole point of playing will be gone after couple of days...

I would really like to continue playing at Zera, I could even accept the 200 lvl as it would be good base to start, but having completely no items and no cash is really bad situation. It will not make people stay on regular server.
People will be gone again until new seasonal server will be announced and started.

I don't demand anything here, I don't cry or whatever.
I just ask people to share their thoughts as I've been talking both in game&at discord and I know that people are not satisfied about what it is right now.

To not leave this without any suggestions, I would say that below things could be considered:

- Increase maximum level during transfer, counting levels above 417 as people already calculated that will result in 200 at regular server to count less. Let's say (I'm not Baltas and I will not do great math here, just f.e.): 417 level would be 200 level at regular, 500 level would be 220, level 750 would be 300, level 1000 would be 400 or whatever would be as good value there.

It would kept me interested in playing after I receive main rewards.

- Let people take items at least from these weaker bosses, which are also easy&quick to kill at seasonal servers: Villumb, Gali, Jove, Birlusk.
Items from Wanu, Blia, Zor'Varuk could be cleaned as these are really end game items.

- It could be clarified which collect items stays during transfer: f.e. demonic matters etc.

- It could be clarified which quest stay and which will be reseted. Many quests are so annoying to do that I wouldn't want to do them second time.

If you are not okay with any point, instead of crying, insulting or putting some stupid examples of which I haven't even taken part, just say no and give better ideas.

I love how your all team supports yourselves on forum and trying to crash everyone who has other opinion.

You play poor guy; what I will do after season ends without items and cash, beenwhile you are in professional, herrassing others guild, where guys made already tons of gold, and for sure they would do it on other server starting from 0, like you. But you all want to force on Staff changes that will suit you,but it wouldnt be fair for other people that play here for fun. If I would knew that there would be a change; no lvl cap and possibility to transfer eveything I would play only here instead of playing half time here and half on my main world.
There was some rules stated and it shouldnt be changed. I can give you some tips when I transferred after Everest,only with collects. Sell collects at a good price so you will have cash! Its so easy to make collects that have a good price on your future server, but why a random like me is even telling it to guy which is in guild that was herrassing me and many other people on respawns lol? You are all pathetic, you wanted a high rate server for fun, there are many old posts on forum about that,and now where you have your fun server you claim more- you would like to make a monster lvl in a short time with tons of cash... I cant believe in that scale of rudeness...
1 2 3
Last »