Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
23rd November 2023 22:11:51

Quoting Gudalik:
After season everything should be deleted

The dude saying this,
Is the most Power abuser of regular server by the way. If you want see the game empty, listen to this son of a B.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 22:31:01 (Last edited 23rd November 2023 22:35:25)

Quoting Gudalik:
I dont really understand the point of seasonal servers. They should me much shorter like 1 month also gameplay should be more crazy idk but they should do some crazy stuff. After the time all chars should be removed. After titan people were transfering 500 lvls to pharos and now its 200 lvl cap. Also having seasonal servers for 3 month imo its only killing the game cuz not really a lot players joining them to Play again and people for other servers Play for rewards so IT means there is less people playing other world's during that time.

I have to totally agree on this.
IF the seasonals are supposed to be fun they need to be MAX 1 month and just make everything super crazy I.E 10x exp, 3x loot, super fast spawns, events galore etc.

This weird mish mash of it being super long (3 months) but then you can transfer a character which only takes 1 months max on a normal server to get, it's just a odd combination of things.

The only reason I played it was I knew it would be the most active server and actually have some PVP in it.
So for me who doesn't really have a "main" character there is zero reason to continue playing after with a 200 and no items.

As you can see now there are 49 players on Cronus, so the server is already dead and there is 49 days left. So do I continue playing knowing that the server is only going to get less populated and everything I do from now counts for nothing. Or just quit like most people have (the numbers haven't converted back to the normal servers, as Cronus has reduced in players the other servers online count has stayed the same)
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
23rd November 2023 22:50:05

I dont know any of you, but I suppose you are from pharos or zera. That mean, that if you state that 49 players online in a middle of week in zezenia makes server dead, you should be 1st activist to make posts about deleting zera and pharos ( before cronus there was usually 50-60 online on ely, 10-15 on pharos and 3-5 zera). So, guys,make something good for the game and prepare some project about transferring pharos and zera into peacefull and perspective elysium. Maybe make rotational pvp on elysium? In that way people who got hunted like you guys, can still gain experience in non pvp area and prepare for next battles ;)
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 23:00:12

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Gudalik:
I dont really understand the point of seasonal servers. They should me much shorter like 1 month also gameplay should be more crazy idk but they should do some crazy stuff. After the time all chars should be removed. After titan people were transfering 500 lvls to pharos and now its 200 lvl cap. Also having seasonal servers for 3 month imo its only killing the game cuz not really a lot players joining them to Play again and people for other servers Play for rewards so IT means there is less people playing other world's during that time.

I have to totally agree on this.
IF the seasonals are supposed to be fun they need to be MAX 1 month and just make everything super crazy I.E 10x exp, 3x loot, super fast spawns, events galore etc.

This weird mish mash of it being super long (3 months) but then you can transfer a character which only takes 1 months max on a normal server to get, it's just a odd combination of things.

The only reason I played it was I knew it would be the most active server and actually have some PVP in it.
So for me who doesn't really have a "main" character there is zero reason to continue playing after with a 200 and no items.

As you can see now there are 49 players on Cronus, so the server is already dead and there is 49 days left. So do I continue playing knowing that the server is only going to get less populated and everything I do from now counts for nothing. Or just quit like most people have (the numbers haven't converted back to the normal servers, as Cronus has reduced in players the other servers online count has stayed the same)

I am already 476 level and slowly reaching level 500 that should be my final goal.
Looks like more people getting close to 500 and soon it will be average of 20 online players.
Right now the only point of playing above level 500 is for players from Pharos/Elysium/Zera that have 300+ levels chars there so they can get their dream weapon.

People like me will be left with empty 200 lvl with completely no items and no possibilities to use weapon which I earn if I find leftovers or motivation to get 400 challenge points.

Just to mention for yet another time. I really enjoyed beginning of seasonal server, but people here are right. 1 month is more than enough since almost nothing that comes from next 2 months is worth anything.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
23rd November 2023 23:09:31 (Last edited 23rd November 2023 23:38:44)

Quoting Gudalik:

Indeed, I think every seasonal has been running for way too long, and this is giving everyone the feeling of wasting time.

They shouldnt have begun with transfers to other servers at all, they should've made a button in the winners account page where they could pick a character to send the reward in a parcel to instead, then just deleting everything from that seasonal to open up a new one.

The seasonals history is making people wish for things, the intention is temporary fun anyways, not magically jumping the highscore tables on permanent servers or bringing gear pieces, but this has already happend, and if this doesnt happen again... people have "wasted their time"... right?.

Just gotta add, practically giving away a/multiple 4k weapons for all active players is so over the top, now you wont ever touch a task again to hunt something different and farming points, just go boost after boost.
You just gave players less reasons to play and took away one of the main goals of the game longterm.
Some players will for sure transfer ALOT of these points now, and this in my opinion will fuck up every permanent serv.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
23rd November 2023 23:21:43

Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Gudalik:

Indeed, I think every seasonal has been running for way too long, and this is giving everyone the feeling of wasting time.

They shouldnt have begun with transfers to other servers at all, they should've made a button in the winners account page where they could pick a character to send the reward in a parcel to instead, then just deleting everything from that seasonal to open up a new one.

The seasonals history is making people wish for things, the intention is temporary fun anyways, not magically jumping the highscore tables on permanent servers or bringing gear pieces, but this has already happend.

The problem is these type of "game modes" don't work, if you say here is a fun server but you still need to use premium cards on certain things and you only get gear etc at the same rate as the normal game and in the end you gain nothing from said server. It would be dead before it started, thats exactly the reason Tibia tried it (with like 14k active players) and it still failed even with that amount of potential players.

Because lets not forget these servers are what make them the most money. Imo thats the whole point of them, because during "down time" when no new servers are getting released I cannot see them making much money due to people who play the normal servers probably already have a pet and passed a certain point premium cards aren't as needed. ( and there are no wars which boost the need for premium cards etc by a lot ).

@Death I've said this many times, merge all 3 servers and adjust their exp, then make a new server. Rinse and repeat. It seems to work for Tibias as it's the starting part that brings the players in.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
23rd November 2023 23:36:21 (Last edited 23rd November 2023 23:41:28)

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Gudalik:

The seasonals history is making people wish for things, the intention is temporary fun anyways, not magically jumping the highscore tables on permanent servers or bringing gear pieces, but this has already happend.

The problem is these type of "game modes" don't work, if you say here is a fun server but you still need to use premium cards on certain things and you only get gear etc at the same rate as the normal game and in the end you gain nothing from said server. It would be dead before it started, thats exactly the reason Tibia tried it (with like 14k active players) and it still failed even with that amount of potential players.

Because lets not forget these servers are what make them the most money. Imo thats the whole point of them, because during "down time" when no new servers are getting released I cannot see them making much money due to people who play the normal servers probably already have a pet and passed a certain point premium cards aren't as needed. ( and there are no wars which boost the need for premium cards etc by a lot ).

@Death I've said this many times, merge all 3 servers and adjust their exp, then make a new server. Rinse and repeat. It seems to work for Tibias as it's the starting part that brings the players in.

If they really would think about the rewards and the servers only last for a month, im sure people would like to join for both fun pvp and something exclusive or basically a very nice reward so you dont waste time.
The truth is also that you can quit week 1 after all the pvp, if u dont wanna waste time.

So much discussion about this, and u can come up with 10000 arguments...

so...
Im out of this thread ending with a final say:

Keep the restriction you started with, thats the most fair thing to do since they were set before the server opened and everyone was aware, even if I hate what you did with the challenge points.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
24th November 2023 00:52:28

Quoting Rickstah:

Keep the restriction you started with, thats the most fair thing to do since they were set before the server opened and everyone was aware, even if I hate what you did with the challenge points.

I would totally agree with this sentence IF they had a discussion about the rates before the server was released, They posted about the server on 1/10/2023 and the server was released on 13/10/2023 and in that time only 1 post was made by the staff.

Hopefully the staff will respond soon so we know the score.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th November 2023 05:20:27

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Rickstah:
Quoting Gudalik:

Simple solution merge all servers > mix pvp
then make 2 new servers one pvp one non pvp
make skulls visible rework red skull to lose items instead of shitload of exp, make redskull not payable
add posobility to lose bp again
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
24th November 2023 14:04:29 (Last edited 24th November 2023 14:19:10)

I have found announcements with info about previous seasonal servers with restrictions.
People could always take their eqiupment and sometimes also lots of cash. The exception was Everest where people could take all money... let's be honest 50kk cash per char when you could do another chars was no limitation.

I really don't understand what is the problem to let people keep items just like they could at season two. That is my proposal from beginning of this thread.

I also see that there is only one noob char who fights that people can't keep their items. Answering to your ONLY point that you can mention "rules are rules" (I can't believe that you follow all rules...), you can read below link. There were also some rules set up at beginning, but back in the days staff could make at least some dialogue with players and they changed their first idea. Why can't it happen now? We don't ask for so much...

ZEZENIA SEASON FOUR 4 IS HERE

Could we have ANY feedback about it? I really find it so unfair that everything will be deleted and for sure I won't continue any server with zero items...

Quoting Announcing Novus:

End of Season

Once the server closes you will be able to transfer your character and items to Elysium or Pharos. Please note that players transferring to Elysium will have their experience adjusted. You will also lose ownership of your house.

Quoting Zezenia Season Two is here: read all the details:

Skills are reduced by 50%. Players will keep their acquired items with certain exceptions (such as high end quest items). Bank gold will be limited to 1,000,000 gold.

Quoting Excluded items:

Items unique to these bosses:
Diroth, Bliatheroith, Wanu, Eruptor, Chenuk, Baphomet
Noble Zezenian Sword, Noble Zezenian Bow, Noble Zezenian Ring, Sinister Eyes, Spell Book of Death, Pavise of Bloody Rose Order, Mythic Beheader, Ceremonial Archmage spell book, Baphomet's spell book, Flame Sceptre, etc.

Quest Items: (Quest will be reset and item lost at season end)
Let Number's Speak - Noble Titanium Armor
Ferocious Challenge - Tukinouu
In Service of the City - Noble Zezenian Legs

Quoting Season Three begins Friday November 5th:

End of Season

Season Three is on until February 28th, 2022. After Atlas closes characters can be continued on Elysium or Pharos. Transferred characters will have their experience and skills adjusted to match the world.

Quoting Zezenia Season Four is here:

Characters will have their experience, skills and magic level adjusted to the destination world with a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100. With the exception of Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls, Pet Scrolls & 50 million gold in bank balance all items are wiped.

« First
8 9 10 11 12