« First
15 16 17 18 19
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Brocoloide Verde
Player

Pharos
Level 151
Mage
16th August 2018 21:17:28

Congratulations to Quillon, for banishing only for "believing" that something is real, his work was completed, destroyed a work and game of years of effort.
No wonder the top lvl has that name, with the most retarded banishment in history. "At some point this account appears to be changed" Based on what? In your flattery.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

CONGRATZ QUILLON!
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
16th August 2018 23:49:24

Well, i feel bad for the people that are currently playing the game as they might waste time cuz kz vanished already for another 2 weeks. So until then, players cant really show him that they will keep playing.

And i cant stand the fact that paying players get shit on like this. TY QUILLON.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 01:19:19

I think there is enough players saying in regards to this, that they should still keep the servers up. There is a handful of people that will still buy P cards, or even pay for the upkeep of the server it self. If players are willing to do so, why not let them? Quillon come in contact with me please.. I can help a little with paying for the upkeep of Elysium for a few months until there is a better plan in motion. Stopping the game completely is not the answer, don't give up please.

Come in contact with us who are willing to pay the money. I don't see why it would be a bad thing =/
Baller Shotcaller
Player

Pharos
Level 395
Mage
17th August 2018 01:23:37

Quoting Barakas:
Well this was a lot to read, and hit the heart. Sorry to hear about everything @KZ.. Hope all the best and hope you get better. As far as you asking us what we wanted....

-Merge Everath and Pharos
-Keep 2 servers up just Elysium and whatever you decide to call the merged world. (to lower upkeep costs)
-Keep the game going just on a "pause" phase (From updates or anything like that)... Please do not close it.
-Enable the option to buy premium cards again, I know for a fact there will still be some people buying them (Myself being one of them)
-If your decision is to step away for a while, this is 100% fine, I do not blame you. But there is still a handful of people that will play.
-5 years ago this was the population of the game (30-50 people online on Elysium) yet we all stuck it out and played still

(Msg me and ill personally pay for some more months of upkeep, im sure there is some others who would love to do the same)

-Last but not least, GM Quillon.... Personally, from my experiences with him, I had no real issues... Hes made some great content, kept the game alive for the time being, until I guess some feuds happened on Pharos or Everath, and some people feel that Power Abusing was involved with his Ban powers.

I know ALOT of people bot, whether its heal bot, cave bot, gather bot, whatever bot lol. Every game has botters and cheaters, they have become apart of the economy in every game. All games have learned to adapt to the people botting. World of warcraft (still farm bots), Tibia (We all know there is still bots kickn it), Runescape, Diablo 3, Paladins, all these games have botters and cheaters and im sure I could list about 5-7 more games. There is nothing you can ever do to stop them. Learn to adapt. Let Quillon do his work, as hes been doing. Some feel it was unjustified some know it was justified, all in all, it isn't really fair to put all the blame on Quillon. Us as players in Zezenia have to realize it takes two to tango.

Make a poll please, in regards of what should be done with the game. I think waiting another 14 days to find out whats going on is a little unfair to us as players, that I will admit. We have made you (the creators) a shit load of cash, you know it, I know it, We all know it. So for us as paying customers for all these years... We deserve to be heard, atleast give us that much.

i Agree... :P
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 09:27:10 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:30:30)

Fun Gi
Player

Pharos
Level 108
Warrior
17th August 2018 09:32:25

Deadpool is awesome
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 09:37:27 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:30:36)

Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
17th August 2018 21:19:13

well if you decide to close the game anyways... MORE PREMIUM CARDS FOR THE POOR! and NEW PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF!

greetz

Balcaen
Flairian
Player

Elysium
Level 76
Mage
18th August 2018 06:59:40

I do not know how to keep the game open, however it would be a shame that prem erea will be locked when the game is still open. plaese make an option to be able to buy prem status in game. if you can do that the game will run a bit longer.

However if you deside to come back to it, the servers must not be flooded with prem cards, so i suggest an NPC that can sell you Prem status for example 1 day for a "desent" fee. i suggest to take the prices from a prem card (used to be) in the market about 75-100k. Like this everyone will be able to get prem status without flooding with bought prem cards. Also make it that you can buy uptil max 1 day, but you can re-new it at any time.

hope everyone can enjoy the game until you reach your final desision - even if its extended by several months.

Regards, an player ho has been on and of for several years.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
18th August 2018 17:06:12

i assume that you guys make vote polls reset or shutdown--- merge wount help the game it will be from 10-20 ppl online new server 100+ atleast
« First
15 16 17 18 19
Last »