« First
14 15 16 17 18
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th August 2018 20:02:55

Why u guys keep spaming there wont be any new server.

its game over
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
15th August 2018 21:19:00

Merge all server on 1 optional-pvp server!

:P
Baller Shotcaller
Player

Pharos
Level 395
Mage
15th August 2018 21:43:29

Merge Pharos And Eve....And Finish Updates :)
Pantela
Player

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
15th August 2018 23:11:35

Quoting Balcaen:
Quoting Tematonarl Arrombado:
Let us vote, beetwen reset, new server, merge, or stay as it is. Let us know what the most people want

what i want is premium!~im new and dont have 150k gold to spend on 1 day prem.
for the rest its ALL fine by me, as long the game stays online. since im really new to the game, i have no opinion about merge,reset or w/e

greetz

Balcaen

check your depot. have fun
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
15th August 2018 23:42:56

We ask about merge long time ago when all of us were active now even tho a merge wil be of none of us will contuine sense we are behind we stop lvling on everath sense its no point making lvls with no war now if we turn up there with our 180s agenst 400 we have no chance or we have to power abuse with ban traps thats why we need reset to get back old and new and those ppl who lose much sry for that if it happend but aint worth to merge now
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
15th August 2018 23:48:41 (Last edited 15th August 2018 23:50:25)

Zezenia died because of one person, and if thats not gonna change, the game wont succeed.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Viktor Top
Player

Pharos
Level 110
Mage
16th August 2018 00:49:33 (Last edited 16th August 2018 00:51:37)

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

I hope you are strong in this situation that is happening ..
I do not know the real situation you find and I know that people do not care about you .. I am happy and grateful for your brilliant idea (zezenia), I hope you recover and continue
Elysium Strongheart
Player

Elysium
Level 38
Ranger
16th August 2018 05:15:05

You don't close a game down just because of reasons. If that's the case many games would be shut down or having breaks.

tsktsk..
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
16th August 2018 11:27:21

Quoting Jale Veiban:
Quoting Balcaen:
Quoting Tematonarl Arrombado:
Let us vote, beetwen reset, new server, merge, or stay as it is. Let us know what the most people want

what i want is premium!~im new and dont have 150k gold to spend on 1 day prem.
for the rest its ALL fine by me, as long the game stays online. since im really new to the game, i have no opinion about merge,reset or w/e

greetz

Balcaen

check your depot. have fun

thanks alot for the 1 day premium card! :o \0/
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
16th August 2018 20:26:40 (Last edited 16th August 2018 20:27:12)

Well this was a lot to read, and hit the heart. Sorry to hear about everything @KZ.. Hope all the best and hope you get better. As far as you asking us what we wanted....

-Merge Everath and Pharos
-Keep 2 servers up just Elysium and whatever you decide to call the merged world. (to lower upkeep costs)
-Keep the game going just on a "pause" phase (From updates or anything like that)... Please do not close it.
-Enable the option to buy premium cards again, I know for a fact there will still be some people buying them (Myself being one of them)
-If your decision is to step away for a while, this is 100% fine, I do not blame you. But there is still a handful of people that will play.
-5 years ago this was the population of the game (30-50 people online on Elysium) yet we all stuck it out and played still

(Msg me and ill personally pay for some more months of upkeep, im sure there is some others who would love to do the same)

-Last but not least, GM Quillon.... Personally, from my experiences with him, I had no real issues... Hes made some great content, kept the game alive for the time being, until I guess some feuds happened on Pharos or Everath, and some people feel that Power Abusing was involved with his Ban powers.

I know ALOT of people bot, whether its heal bot, cave bot, gather bot, whatever bot lol. Every game has botters and cheaters, they have become apart of the economy in every game. All games have learned to adapt to the people botting. World of warcraft (still farm bots), Tibia (We all know there is still bots kickn it), Runescape, Diablo 3, Paladins, all these games have botters and cheaters and im sure I could list about 5-7 more games. There is nothing you can ever do to stop them. Learn to adapt. Let Quillon do his work, as hes been doing. Some feel it was unjustified some know it was justified, all in all, it isn't really fair to put all the blame on Quillon. Us as players in Zezenia have to realize it takes two to tango.

Make a poll please, in regards of what should be done with the game. I think waiting another 14 days to find out whats going on is a little unfair to us as players, that I will admit. We have made you (the creators) a shit load of cash, you know it, I know it, We all know it. So for us as paying customers for all these years... We deserve to be heard, atleast give us that much.
« First
14 15 16 17 18
Last »