« First
17 18 19 20 21
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 329
Warrior
25th August 2018 15:22:39 (Last edited 25th August 2018 15:25:09)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

"OMG LOOK AT US THE GAME SUCKS WE ARE LEAVING HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS WE ARE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK THOUGH WE STILL WILL CHECK FORUMS TO KEEP RANTING ABOUT THE GAME WE SAY WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HEY LOOK AT ME LOOOOOOOOOK"
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
27th August 2018 13:35:51

Someone in elysium said they can't close the server until all the premium cards have been used :smartass: LMAO
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I like how Quillon character is selling premium cards lol!

I love Zezenia, reason why I stopped donating was the over excessive criticism of GM Quillon on his absorbed thought of how players should be playing. The constant harassment every time he was in the game. As a GM your only time in game was to punish someone. Yea duty is there but being in game and just acting like a human being for once and talking to your community would have been better. Instead of banhammer and only talking to your select few friends( who are probably only your friend cause your a GM). KZ asked me once what he could do to restore my faith in the game. I understand your health comes first and it should. By no means should you have gone over a year without contact.

I would love to come back and play again, although some serious changes need to be made to the rules and GM abilities. Having only one GM is too much of a hassle. I’ve spent over 7k USD over the last 3-4 years I’d hate to see it go to waste.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th August 2018 15:30:04 (Last edited 27th August 2018 15:33:32)

So much little faith its sickening lol. In my opinion, this game will not close, just maybe a hold on the updates etc... but think about it, that guy that said the thing in regards to premium cards has a bit of a valid point. I have 150 p cards on me that i paid for so time ago that should still count as days paid for a service. 150 days at that. Me using 40 of the cards at once, putting 40 prem days on my account, thus showing I have active days left on my account, as well as all the cards floating around. These premium cards are all technically "Days Paid" and for the game to close if I still have 100 days of premium left, thats not right.... I PAID for 100 damn days, why the hell would you rob me and close the game any sooner. It just doesnt make sense.

So much little faith in a game you all played for years and years , i dont care if the GM is corrupt, you guys just all give up, you guys have all done atleast SOMETHING for Quillon to be up your ass. Maybe 5 years ago maybe yesterday..... we all know something was done atleast ONCE to have him up your ass watching you, "Treating you differently" .. there is always more sides of a story. I yet have to be banned, why? I dont bot, I dont game weakness abuse shit, I play the game. NOT ONCE have I been bothered by quillon. may have checked me but who cares.

For all those who think the game is going to close. Its not. The player base was like this 5 years ago. It will grow again, especially pulling through a tough time like this, this game will grow again. As stated, the community is about as toxic as a toxic waste bin a nuclear power plant... you guys LOVE to point fingers at everyone else but YOU. Even why you know yourself you have done wrong but yet sitting here on forums saying otherwise, Pathological Liars.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 329
Warrior
27th August 2018 22:52:57 (Last edited 27th August 2018 22:53:55)

The guy above is right, the game will NOT close, but we need a change. Everyone complaining about Quillon did something to have him up their asses and thats it. I've played for 6 years and not ONCE has he come to bother me. Grow up and accept your mistakes. If you dont like the game, just leave, nobody gives a damn.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th August 2018 23:27:21

Quoting Barakas:
So much little faith its sickening lol. In my opinion, this game will not close, just maybe a hold on the updates etc... but think about it, that guy that said the thing in regards to premium cards has a bit of a valid point. I have 150 p cards on me that i paid for so time ago that should still count as days paid for a service. 150 days at that. Me using 40 of the cards at once, putting 40 prem days on my account, thus showing I have active days left on my account, as well as all the cards floating around. These premium cards are all technically "Days Paid" and for the game to close if I still have 100 days of premium left, thats not right.... I PAID for 100 damn days, why the hell would you rob me and close the game any sooner. It just doesnt make sense.

So much little faith in a game you all played for years and years , i dont care if the GM is corrupt, you guys just all give up, you guys have all done atleast SOMETHING for Quillon to be up your ass. Maybe 5 years ago maybe yesterday..... we all know something was done atleast ONCE to have him up your ass watching you, "Treating you differently" .. there is always more sides of a story. I yet have to be banned, why? I dont bot, I dont game weakness abuse shit, I play the game. NOT ONCE have I been bothered by quillon. may have checked me but who cares.

For all those who think the game is going to close. Its not. The player base was like this 5 years ago. It will grow again, especially pulling through a tough time like this, this game will grow again. As stated, the community is about as toxic as a toxic waste bin a nuclear power plant... you guys LOVE to point fingers at everyone else but YOU. Even why you know yourself you have done wrong but yet sitting here on forums saying otherwise, Pathological Liars.

I don't think you understand how the purchase of goods work. (I could put 1000 days premium on my account, you think K-Z will think "AHHH damn I cannot close the game now")
Also the reason you haven't been bothered by Quillon is you haven't stood in his way.

@Coco the majority of the people HAVE left the game and that is the reason this is being talked about, we can also come and write on the forums once every week or so.

Out of all this I feel sorry for K-Z, a lot of us wish things where different but he made those choices and now sadly he has to live with them.

PS: Just because YOU haven't been bothered by someone doesn't make it any less true.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th August 2018 02:02:07 (Last edited 28th August 2018 02:05:24)

Okay bro, fair enough. You have your opinon I have mine, I cannot argue about your issues with Quillon, thats all your shit, not mine but come on, im not the only one... "you dont stand in his way"...in his way of what may i ask?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th August 2018 03:06:13 (Last edited 29th August 2018 07:11:35)

Jullie Vader
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
28th August 2018 08:35:55

Im done with Zezenia, too many botters and cheaters nowadays, well played everyone.
You wont see me back ever ever again. 8)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th August 2018 11:30:08 (Last edited 29th August 2018 07:11:40)

Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
28th August 2018 12:25:40

what an annoying mess these Deadpool cards, why do not you put those shit in your ass?;);)
« First
17 18 19 20 21
Last »