« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd August 2018 16:13:10 (Last edited 2nd August 2018 16:26:16)

Quoting Bannedy:
Zezenia should be seen with more responsibility, if the game is broken is not the fault of who uses basement bot but the administration, bad publicity.

This was one of the best 2D games '' speaking in pvp, "a lack of immense respect leaving the population zezenia without any kind of response, or wait 14 days to notify that the game was sold and the server will be closed:\Bannedy

Floyd

Game is not sold. However, some matters complicate our work (please, do not ask me about details), but as I said in first post - hope dies last, and I believe K-Zodron will find good solution to continue planned updates (next update is finished in 95%, another update is finished in like 35%). Due to this reason, payments have been preventively suspended.

-- Quillon
Bannedy
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
2nd August 2018 16:24:11

GM Quillon

We are ready to help the game grow again, so we need help from you too.

We do not want the game to end, let's all join forces to spread the word, overrun guns.

Again, again we need the help of the staff to do this.

- Floyd
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
2nd August 2018 17:14:06

Quoting GM Quillon:
Much more comments deleted, all posts with vulgar language, insultings, spam - until further notice result in 14 days ban (depending on the offense, the penalty may be higher).

-- Quillon

At least we know it's the same old Quillon :D
Keep trying to hide the fact it's shutting down just so people cannot charge back....
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
2nd August 2018 17:25:19

Stop force forum fights, that wont change anything please, it makes a bad situation worse, lets have some hope and stay positive for once.

I'd love to try the update when its up, many important and different features!

Good luck and work alongside the community,
Keep up the work!
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 330
Warrior
2nd August 2018 18:51:54

I just wish all the ranting children and banned botters just went away. Its very annoying to check forums for updates to only find salty 12 year olds insulting each other/the game/the staff, like that earns them something. If you've found a game you like better, like some do, go and play it and leave us alone, you won't be missed.

On topic: we just have to wait and expect all problems to be sortted out by KZ, I guess.
Turbos
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Ranger
2nd August 2018 18:58:59 (Last edited 2nd August 2018 18:59:48)

quote cacomixtle

I'm old enough to be your friend daddy.
You're just a blind man who does not fill up with problems.
No one here is talking about people who have been banned these days.
we are talking about conduct of a person.
and no one here is talking about enemies you're blind, let alone know what you're talking about.

Sage?
Maria Sophia
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Mage
2nd August 2018 19:16:04

Lots of people talking about banishment, nobody else said they even denounced their enemy, no one says they even recorded bots, no one assumes they use bot themselves (but they all use it). I do not think anyone took the ban without a reason, in my case I do not know anyone who has been excluded without a correct reason. if in the game there are rules that forbid cavot and sale of accounts, I do not understand why they complain so much about their exclusion

I think everyone should stop and think about it a little
Turbos
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Ranger
2nd August 2018 19:32:26

95% of the players use some kind of program or just to heal or to any other function that helps the natural limitations of the use of their own hand.
Anyone who says they've never used anything like it fit into these 2 options I'm going to talk about.
Hypocrite
Low level
the other 5% are people who have never really used anything.
If your game already exists the bott for it is simple do not open the game.
Botts has always existed and will always claim banishment.
Because it will happen the same in zezenia will take ban by bott but the consequence and empty server is happening with zezenia.

If the problem of zezenia problem is to end Botts.
It will never advance, there will always be many.
And in the end always the zezenia will be empty.
Unless the administration attempts to balance water and fire.
Not just fire
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
2nd August 2018 23:28:27

Quoting Maria Sophia:
Lots of people talking about banishment, nobody else said they even denounced their enemy, no one says they even recorded bots, no one assumes they use bot themselves (but they all use it). I do not think anyone took the ban without a reason, in my case I do not know anyone who has been excluded without a correct reason. if in the game there are rules that forbid cavot and sale of accounts, I do not understand why they complain so much about their exclusion

I think everyone should stop and think about it a little

If you where not in the middle of if you don't have any idea what happened at all.
Lets just see what the news is on the 14th.
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
3rd August 2018 00:41:48

RIP ZEZENIA-,REFUNDS PLXORS
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »