« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Fofiz
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
11th August 2018 14:12:01 (Last edited 11th August 2018 15:35:02)

I advise everyone who is injured to request a prompt refund.
So do not cry, do not tell me why you were not warned.

Thankz.
Jullie Vader
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
11th August 2018 17:39:58

Quoting Devilish Johnny:
Quoting Furious George:
RIP ZEZENIA-,REFUNDS PLXORS

I agree, refunds would be amazing.

Thanks everyone for your dedication to Zezenia and the memories

Man this tanker is definitely botting here... i mean C'MON! stop posting this trash pls

on topic: please at least listen to the players and give premium time to all accounts for the time being
Devilish James
Player

Elysium
Level 20
Warrior
12th August 2018 02:08:36

Quoting Fofiz:
I advise everyone who is injured to request a prompt refund.
So do not cry, do not tell me why you were not warned.

Thankz.

agree, ask for refund as soon as possible everyone
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
13th August 2018 07:21:26

Tomorrow 14.08 and we will know the truth.
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
13th August 2018 15:14:08

If you do not ask for this today, it may be that tomorrow you could not.

If all is well, invest again..

hugs maka.
Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
14th August 2018 13:09:09

At what time are you going to release this KZ note?>:(>:(

I hope something good comes out ... (hope is the last one that dies):/:/
Fofiz
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
14th August 2018 13:43:01

This is the problem she died would not survive.
K-Zodron
Staff

14th August 2018 16:28:28

As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
14th August 2018 16:33:25 (Last edited 14th August 2018 16:35:15)

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

I'd recommend a full on reset with a merge of the two pvp servers. This will bring in new and some of the retired players and fix the broken economy it has now. Maybe remove boss tasks as well. It would also be smart to recruit some more GM's just for forum and game management.
Hizy
Player

Elysium
Level 201
Mage
14th August 2018 16:37:01

What about Crowdfunding ? How much costs to game stay runing itself during 1 year (or 6 months) more?
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »