« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
14th August 2018 18:54:04

@Kz

1) We hope with our whole heart that you recover and God bless you.

2) About the game, I believe that pausing is a good option, the game is not being profitable, and a business that does not yield does not go forward.

Pause the game for a period that you can sit down with the Staff and bring more diversified content to the game. The end game is pretty disheartening. This is the reason why I have not played for over 2 months, and wont did level hunting for over 2 years.

3) Zezenia is an incredible mmorpg that was part of our childhoods and lives.

Yes, it's sad to see you get to this point, but if this is the attitude necessary for the game to continue in the future, go with it all, do it.

Just want to say thank you for everything you gave me in my free time, it was good hours in a game that I loved and love.

Hope dies last!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th August 2018 19:01:10 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:31:31)

Saci King
Player

Pharos
Level 112
Ranger
14th August 2018 19:02:06

"Pharos and Everath merged into 2x"

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PATHETIC IDEA....

Eveath you take 210 to 300 on 2x, and 300+ 1x, on Pharos you take 1 o 10000 on 3x HAHAHAHAHHA how u will merge this???

Everath 10 player + Pharos 9 players = New server with 19 players

QUIT QUILLON please, leave...
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
14th August 2018 19:16:07

Instead close it. Why dont sell it? How much do you want for the game?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th August 2018 19:25:51 (Last edited 14th August 2018 19:27:32)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi,

I am happy that you guys finally received message, from other hand I see so many hypocrisy in your comments. When I see these comments about 'unjust' bans, I recommend you guys reading our Rules, especially point 5 (later changed to catch all these botters with alarms and recorded patches) and 6, rules created before I joined Zezenia Staff.

I dont feel like making a massive post about situations where K-Zodron unbanned and compensated us for your behaviour/decisions.

Its just fucked up that you are still in denial. If K-Zodron does decide to continue with zezenia I hope he takes your ban power away, because you did more harm than good to this game.
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
14th August 2018 19:45:27

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi,

I am happy that you guys finally received message, from other hand I see so many hypocrisy in your comments. When I see these comments about 'unjust' bans, I recommend you guys reading our Rules, especially point 5 (later changed to catch all these botters with alarms and recorded patches) and 6, rules created before I joined Zezenia Staff.

I dont feel like making a massive post about situations where K-Zodron unbanned and compensated us for your behaviour/decisions.

Its just fucked up that you are still in denial. If K-Zodron does decide to continue with zezenia I hope he takes your ban power away, because you did more harm than good to this game.

Say all Hugs>
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
14th August 2018 19:54:03

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi,

agreed, we just need someone with the ability to think.
I mean, from what we know about you.. its dirty as fuck. What about the things we dont know.. i mean, your friend the botter got "relliable mapper".

You should just stick to being something else but a gm with banpower or is that not enough "internet" power for you?
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
14th August 2018 19:56:24

@kz,

your game is good, but the decision to have GM Quillon as a GM with all the power to ban, was a mistake.
From what i know and how i feel, if that guy didnt have the power to ban.. my team would probably still be playing this game.

And i do believe, some of them might play again if the right dicisions are made... you just have to think things trough and itll be alright.
Getting rid of carlisle was one of the 2 mistakes.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th August 2018 20:19:54 (Last edited 14th August 2018 20:20:08)

I am pesimist about k-z post. Sorry to be rude, but health problems seem to be fallowing you since forever. So what could change in that short time. You either find someone who can do better than quillion and share profit with you. Or you sell the game (i dont think its super good idea. Because only an active player would be interested which would mean corruption. Or just close it.

Not sure about the delay reason? If last donators cant chargeback already what will couple weeks change?

I am kinda tired right now and i deserved good vacation now. Peace
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
14th August 2018 20:28:54

I'll say some options to save your kzdron game.

1- Remove all bans by dividing account or purchased bills.
2- Release the negotiation of accounts
3- Maintain the ban for illegal use of external programs.
4- Open a 4 server with different proposals of 3x 1x no-pvp or 1 to 10x.
5-Tasks to make gold easy medium and hard long for all levels, that the degree of difficulty of the monster is not based on its level but in the own power of the monsters
6- Zezenia has always sold a lot premmy card now the value is absurd.
7- Increase the current areas of hunt boulder devils demonic ent, composite bowman and others just repeat the work of the Dark Knight respaw.
8 - And bans only with concrete evidence and proving to the client its irregularity with real tests not hammered ( Gm Quillon )

We all love zezenia but we were not the ones who spoiled it.

But to have an immediate solution just follow the paragraph from 1 to 4.
« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »