« First
11 12 13 14 15
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Spjder Pall
Player

Pharos
Level 333
Ranger
14th August 2018 20:41:22

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

I really didn't know about your health situation. When you're attacked on this side, it gets a little difficult. I think you should take care of your health, maybe choose someone to continue and lead the game to you, where you just supervise.
With all my heart, I want you to get better and you will! and quick! I love you all! :D
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
14th August 2018 21:04:04

Quoting Baltas:
I am pesimist about k-z post. Sorry to be rude, but health problems seem to be fallowing you since forever. So what could change in that short time. You either find someone who can do better than quillion and share profit with you. Or you sell the game (i dont think its super good idea. Because only an active player would be interested which would mean corruption. Or just close it.

Not sure about the delay reason? If last donators cant chargeback already what will couple weeks change?

I am kinda tired right now and i deserved good vacation now. Peace

I kind of agree with baltas. This "sickness" has been with you for years now. Some say its depression and some say other things...
Anyway, whatever you're state of health is.. get help.. dont do it alone... You cannot sit back and give all ur faults an excuse because of this or because of that. You wont grow better from it <3

Good luck finding the answe and hope you get well.
I would be back playing already only if you had an dicision, as it is now.. i will stay retired only because i dont like wasting my time:smartass:
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
14th August 2018 22:11:01

hello, im totally new to this game, just playing for almost 7 days now~ and i really like the game! and made me actually addicted. i dont know whats going on.. but i hope the game staying online and active!~ my problem for now is that you cant buy prem cards with real money.. and im far from having 150k ingame gold ofcourse. so that means i need to stay free account, till atleast 31/8 for whatever goin to happen!

i would love to see premium time from your side GM, or atleast open the method of buying prem card for rl cash again :)
hope zezenia continue'~ and not shut down~

greetz

Balcaen
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
14th August 2018 22:33:28

Welp , i know for a fact if there is a restart most 80% of donars wont return and the game will be just non profitable brs and Venezuelans .

if there is a restart i wont be playing but i think there should be a statue of Kaste for all his success .

Get better KZ , should of held on to this announcement and raked in one last time on p cards people where hurting to restock !

Also , merge pharos and everath for one last war !

Signed , the Legend
Kaste
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
14th August 2018 22:38:16

Quoting Kaste:
Welp , i know for a fact if there is a restart most 80% of donars wont return and the game will be just non profitable brs and Venezuelans .

if there is a restart i wont be playing but i think there should be a statue of Kaste for all his success .

Get better KZ , should of held on to this announcement and raked in one last time on p cards people where hurting to restock !

Signed , the Legend
Kaste

You wrong. if the game restart 99% of players iwll play again at least first 3 months.
Spjder Pall
Player

Pharos
Level 333
Ranger
14th August 2018 22:56:28

Quoting Kaste:

Signed , the Legend
Kaste

Please close the game before I have to see this. Save Us

**Another suggestion, KZ get me a boyfriend, thank you right now! :D
Tematonarl Arrombado
Player

Pharos
Level 88
Mage
15th August 2018 00:00:14

Restart for a server with stages, like everath. This way people dont get 400 so easy and the game become retarded.
N Kayani
Player

Pharos
Level 464
Ranger
15th August 2018 00:12:41

Quoting Kaste:

kjkkjkkkjkkkkkjkjk
Muncieman
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
15th August 2018 00:16:07

I for one would never come back if there was a reset. I have literally given you at least a thousand of my hard earned dollars. I am sure I ain't the only one. There would have to be major compensation. As to the fact of only having 14 days to chargeback I heard in a previous post. That is untrue for sure. Paypal allows chargebacks for any purchases that you can't use the services or items purchased. I did it on a little browser game that went belly up within 2 months of release. So if you think your broke now just wait till you finally decide to close. I love this game and have played it for the better part of 10 years. First off open the premium cards back up to the community for purchase. You for sure ain't making money while its closed. I think you should either advertise more or sell the game to a outsider. As previously mentioned selling to another active player would be a terrible idea. Look what happened with Quillon. You need more staffing also ofc. You have to spend money to make money KZ. You can't expect to just set back and allow card purchases to fund your entire operation while you are 100% inactive. While allowing a semi afk GM that doesn't seem to be competent in the first place to run your game solo. You need to selflessly put the money back into the game from the card purchases and hire more staff. That is not only competent and experienced, but also fully active.

Yours Truly Muncieman

Long Live Zezenia

#Hope Dies Last
David Piineda
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
15th August 2018 00:57:40

what stupid is that of merging everath with pharos are crazy? as we were to fight against lvl 400+ players even though everath is a fast exp server the enemy players make it difficult the only way I see this work is to restart the server to 0 and merge them I have 6 years in Zezenia and we never had I had a situation so critical and I will say it even if you give me BANNED QUILLON you are a garbage of unfounded proibitions you break into the caves you classify us as botters just for having experience you do not listen to the forum we know that all the decisions are not yours I admit it but I will clearly Do not tell us hypocrites when you do not know what your audience wants, do not take the necessary time, do not respond to them and create proibitions without at least explaining why it is the first time in the world that I have reached a mmorpg that I have no right to denounce. who sell my account that stupid is that because according to the terms of the contract does not say anything about buying and selling games or accounts and derepente is a prohibition what will you say Of course I hope the game is closed because there are plans for a game peer to zezenia and registered just wait for the fall of Zezenia and I can say that as well as once I postulate for Elder anyone here - Trojan - ht savage - deadpool - banedy. they will work better than you
 deadpool - ht savage. Arian a better job than you so that haora not kicks of aogado as last opsion almenos us :\
GREAT GAME IN ONLY 1 YEAR although my criticisms are hard do not go to kill yourself but it is my humble ipinion
« First
11 12 13 14 15
Last »