« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
14th August 2018 17:29:26 (Last edited 14th August 2018 17:43:12)

Sorry for your health K-Z, I do hope you get better whether the game continues or not. You didn't say if you are going to get better or it's just a hope.

If realistically your health will be the same now, 6 months, and 1 year... then shut-down is likely the only answer.

If odds are good you will be getting better and able to spend the necessary time on game, then do not shut it down. Start with:
- Get this current update out that has anti-bot features and will require some less GM 'opinion' bans. Help as you can after.
- Merge PvP servers and only have 2 for now to save operating costs.
- Open new PvP-Optional server at 1x rate. (PvP zones, or daily option kind of thing)
- Find 1-2 GM with no direct ban powers but use of new anti-bot features, community control abilities, and payment in a few p-cards only.

Just my thoughts, cheers.
Zaza

Meant to add:
Make it 100% clear in your next post, if you decide, that the game WILL NOT shut down and exactly how things will be. Ie. Updates will be based on your health. Maybe often maybe long time between and be willing to communicate your situation with whatever GM handles forum and public posts so people KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. That has been one of the #1 issues for many years.

It seems like you do not like sharing what is happening in your life, but this is a small game, small staff, everyone knows everyone... people want to know what's going on. If the game was bigger someday then you can go back to anonymity.

People want to know you care about the game, cause most of us doubt that at this point. Tell us you care, you are trying, but life doesn't always allow it. That with a few small things listed above would make a difference. To me at least.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
14th August 2018 17:44:17

My idea would be to merge those two pvp worlds and create another new with lowrate and make a bit harder etc with skills and so on cuz the game is to izi so remove deathloss recovery ..
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th August 2018 17:47:34

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
My idea would be to merge those two pvp worlds and create another new with lowrate and make a bit harder etc with skills and so on cuz the game is to izi so remove deathloss recovery ..

Zezenia is not fit for 3 servers, 1 Non-PVP and 1 PVP is right at this point.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
14th August 2018 17:55:43

I'm not trying to be rude here but I think it's time to end zezenia for good now. It's been almost 10 years and to be honest I can't see really much player difference during the years, always the same players ingame except the ones that end up quitting because of lost interest or conflicts. I also ended up with quitting the game, I just simply lost interest. Most of us sages (and regular players ofcourse) gave our ideas, input and posted proposals, but people got tired at the end because it's the same shit, no comments from staff and a dead dev. forum.

Anyways I hope you consider something smart because I really care about zezenia I suggest you make some kind of donation / fund and hopefully you can get some money out of it.

And create one server (optional PvP, mixed with non - pvp and pvp) simply these who doesn't wanna fight, just choose non-pvp.

Good luck
Saci King
Player

Pharos
Level 112
Ranger
14th August 2018 18:00:16

New server?? Pharos = dead
New server 1x?? Platon = dead
Merge Everath and Pharos?? dead + dead = dead

This game have one problem, and this problem is QUILLON...

It's a game, not a real life... Many people just play to have fun, but Qullon whant to make this game 100% correct and KILLED the game...

Account trade = BAN
Perfect combo on hunt = BAN
Moving like bot = BAN
Making trap = BAN
Killing boss stacked = BAN

If you whant to revive Zezenia, BAN QUILLON
Bannedy
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
14th August 2018 18:02:16 (Last edited 14th August 2018 18:04:38)

Quoting Wyhual:
My team,agron team and others players tried help staff,but the arrogance, the pride and the '' power '' made you take away all the players that moved this game. Before all this, zezenia had everything to be the best 2D game of the present time.

Next time, listen to the gaming community, good luck.

Archerxz

I wonder if you say shit like that, it was because of your team using every day 24 hours using cave bots, abusing bugs like: war zone mistake soon you?

Helping to give your game and your team did this, was that your entire team was banned unfairly?

Do not lie to yourself.

You can do something really good for this game, or spread it instead of crying in the forum.:P

--Floyd
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
14th August 2018 18:06:24

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

The reason the paying customers took a dive was due to the GM interactions with the community.
It's sad to see a game I've played over 9 years die, but I seen it coming the last time I played the game and was constantly hounded by a GM out on a vendetta.

I think the best option is to close the game until you want to dedicate time to the game, it needs a lot of work on the base level.
Bannedy
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
14th August 2018 18:08:24

Quoting Isak Sworder:
I'm not trying to be rude here but I think it's time to end zezenia for good now. It's been almost 10 years and to be honest I can't see really much player difference during the years, always the same players ingame except the ones that end up quitting because of lost interest or conflicts. I also ended up with quitting the game, I just simply lost interest. Most of us sages (and regular players ofcourse) gave our ideas, input and posted proposals, but people got tired at the end because it's the same shit, no comments from staff and a dead dev. forum.

Anyways I hope you consider something smart because I really care about zezenia I suggest you make some kind of donation / fund and hopefully you can get some money out of it.

And create one server (optional PvP, mixed with non - pvp and pvp) simply these who doesn't wanna fight, just choose non-pvp.

Good luck

You are right my good friend

--Floyd
Bannedy
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
14th August 2018 18:13:23

Well I think that because of the many friends here in the forum talking about the game and wanting explanations, this proves that we do not want the game to end.

But now it only depends on you, even with this doubt of the game is over or not, many players stop playing waiting for a response worthy or respect the community.

Even so we are waiting for an opinion from Mr k-z.

Be fair to those who have always been fair to you, whether or not everyone here proportioned their salary for many years, and this is not how we want to be treated.:(
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
14th August 2018 18:19:01

Very premium card in the game and little place to spend! This is the problem. Relying on the high price!

I hope Zezenia come back, in my opinion is the best 2d game with a good pvp I've ever seen.

Staff made the game die with their inconsistent attitudes.
The game works like a store, if the customer does not like the service he goes out and finds something better!

R.I.P Zezenia.
« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »