« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
1st August 2018 12:27:14 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 15:59:43 GM Quillon View post »
2nd August 2018 16:13:10 GM Quillon View post »
14th August 2018 16:28:28 K-Zodron View post »
14th August 2018 18:35:25 GM Quillon View post »
31st August 2018 20:17:37 GM Quillon View post »
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
14th August 2018 16:41:13

@Akolix, make offer to KZ for buy this game(u are rich), and u turn a new GM.
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
14th August 2018 16:45:15

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

We need the answer today! It's no use leaving online until 31 without knowing what's really going to happen.
Inforcer
Player

Pharos
Level 309
Mage
14th August 2018 16:48:00

i dont see why u cant just leave the game as it is, u can update it whenever u have the time but for now playing the game is all i want to do closeing it will force me to play another game and i might not want to come back because ill be into somthing else, another option is to just sell zezenia to another developer put offer out there see what happens, last thing i wanna say is if u need to raise money ect to keep the game running if u would just post it in forums im sure people would help out, just keep the game online thnx.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
14th August 2018 16:48:33 (Last edited 14th August 2018 16:49:40)

Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

Personally i dont think shutting down the game is something you need to do, the game has potential.
From my experience and from many others, your costumers left the game for the one big reason, GM Quillon.

He brought content, but he destroyed the community. A year ago(?) when he was only a mapper, the game was still alive.
It only took him a year to destroy your game, only for you to be more stressed.

P.S. Getting rid of Sven over a polish dude that knows how to map, was stupid.
edit;
i was thinking about playing the game again, but i dont know mainly because quillon is in charge and the game might shut down because all we get is delayed answers.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th August 2018 16:53:06

Quoting K-Zodron:

We've spoken many times the last year about certain situations and complications. You told us it was way to stressfull to run Zezenia, since Quillon got recruited he done alot of great things but also alot of bad things.

Our team bought cards on regular basis, and quite big orders aswell consistently, But when people got banned for ridiculous reasons the paying costumer lost faith and hope.

Everytime something happend what wasn't a justified ban we came to IRC and 8 out of 10 times you resolved the issue and you told us you were gonna talk to Quillon about these things, sadly we didnt see any changes and the retarded bans kept on going, and the very last ban I took (unbanned 5 days later) was the last bit.

When a GM is allowed to make up rules on that very moment, or classing everything as bot when it seems "impossible" to him isnt fair judging.

Quillon and I never liked eachother, from our elysium days till now. But He has done alot of great things for Zezenia but he is also the reason why zezenia is at this point.
Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
14th August 2018 17:08:55

Close for a while? there is total failure...

Reset? many will abandon too, after all I struggled to have what I have until today and simply go down the drain?

Or close soon so we do not lose any more time, or take some action like disclosure and expulsion from the QUILLON like GM, 90% of the players are fed up to keep it?

A pity to have arrived at this point, I really like zezenia.

And improve your health KZ ..:D:D
Frank Mcgrath
Player

Platon
Level 12
Mage
14th August 2018 17:13:17

Close and reset this game.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 336
Warrior
14th August 2018 17:22:26

A total reset would really, REALLY suck, and the only way I'd keep playing is if there was a guarantee that there would be no botters, which is unrealistic.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
14th August 2018 17:23:51

Quoting K-Zodron:

If you dont want seach someone who cares more than quillon about comunity.. just close it or sell.. prpvably 90% of old players here can host and make this game grow up more than you and quillon. I dont want be agressive but your game is still alive because wars were fun úntil quillon inloved in it and you put everything into pcard uses... hope you sell it.. good game in bad hands
Butathemaster
Player

Pharos
Level 136
Warrior
14th August 2018 17:27:26

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting K-Zodron:

I'd recommend a full on reset with a merge of the two pvp servers. This will bring in new and some of the retired players and fix the broken economy it has now. Maybe remove boss tasks as well. It would also be smart to recruit some more GM's just for forum and game management.

You are saying because you are from elysium , i think the game closes to reopen another day is the best option. What day that it will be?
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »