15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
15th November 2016 20:24:15

How about implementing some signs or even making the blackboards say something of some sort of hint, cause we are blindly checking everything.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
15th November 2016 21:07:40

They had 8-9 months for update? Wrong
Thley had 8 months to chill out and couple days for update
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
15th November 2016 21:12:12

Quoting Baltas:
They had 8-9 months for update? Wrong
Thley had 8 months to chill out and couple days for update

Thats how its looking, 8 months for 1 week of work at max.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
15th November 2016 21:49:30

I have to agree with most of the guys here. I think the community expected more monsters in this update and good monster with different graphics. Most of the new monsters are Death (ghost raging curse), dracolich spectre (ghost draco), nightmare (ghost nocturnes). Really disappointed about that you could be more creative than that. We have waited way to long for this update and I really though this would be one of the best updates, I mean in 8 months you maybe you could create around atleast 20 fresh monsters. The new content is for sure for the high levels but the new areas, was so annoying and almost need to sidestep everywhere with the most annoying monsters in the spawn too, great. I noticed that you stopped writing books, lore, quests. It's really not hard just hire a storywriter for sure you could do something in this 8 months. Several new monsters, more likely 3-5 and quests idk let's see the next coming days if someone solves the quests.

I know a guy, he can make this map content in one week or even less...sadly.
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
15th November 2016 22:25:28 (Last edited 15th November 2016 22:31:46)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
I have to agree with most of the guys here. I think the community expected more monsters in this update and good monster with different graphics. Most of the new monsters are Death (ghost raging curse), dracolich spectre (ghost draco), nightmare (ghost nocturnes). Really disappointed about that you could be more creative than that. We have waited way to long for this update and I really though this would be one of the best updates, I mean in 8 months you maybe you could create around atleast 20 fresh monsters. The new content is for sure for the high levels but the new areas, was so annoying and almost need to sidestep everywhere with the most annoying monsters in the spawn too, great. I noticed that you stopped writing books, lore, quests. It's really not hard just hire a storywriter for sure you could do something in this 8 months. Several new monsters, more likely 3-5 and quests idk let's see the next coming days if someone solves the quests.

You have still a chance to see a new dreadlord "(Unholy Dreadlord with temporary outfit since we did not get all animations frames for the new sprite in time for the update)."

Hah you wont.Kz will never do that.Its the same situation with armor.He told us he will added a new glowing effect,unique for this item.What he did?nothing.
In my opinion map looks okey,it could be more new areas with monsters insted of useless trees,empty places etc,but we got this also we have zero new items and monsters (most of them are old,or just recoloured) I know it cost a money but comon you getting some cash from premium cards and players expect any interest from your side.

Im quite sure you only tested this map or quests within 10 or 20 minutes and thats it,after release everything was bugged,the easiest things was accessable for no reason but HOW THE FK YOU MISSED THAT?.People still waiting to disable death loss ( 1 year and still nothing).We were waiting for this update for 8 months and it will end in 1-2weeks.

2/10
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
15th November 2016 23:09:59

Quoting Wojtus Szaman:
Quoting Isak Sworder:

You have still a chance to see a new dreadlord "(Unholy Dreadlord with temporary outfit since we did not get all animations frames for the new sprite in time for the update)."

Hah you wont.Kz will never do that.Its the same situation with armor.He told us he will added a new glowing effect,unique for this item.What he did?nothing.
In my opinion map looks okey,it could be more new areas with monsters insted of useless trees,empty places etc,but we got this also we have zero new items and monsters (most of them are old,or just recoloured) I know it cost a money but comon you getting some cash from premium cards and players expect any interest from your side.

Im quite sure you only tested this map or quests within 10 or 20 minutes and thats it,after release everything was bugged,the easiest things was accessable for no reason but HOW THE FK YOU MISSED THAT?.People still waiting to disable death loss ( 1 year and still nothing).We were waiting for this update for 8 months and it will end in 1-2weeks.

2/10

He mentioned also that dark knight different outfit was going to be added later but really I don't care about that creature. And you can also notice example magic demon amulet, enchanted rings, keys, notes, maps they just change the color to save up some money.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th November 2016 23:22:29 (Last edited 15th November 2016 23:28:01)

I will write some points about this half/unfinished update;

1- When it first came out I already had my thoughts on some places, one of them was the Swamp Trolls area, I went there instantly and nothing was changed, right after the map bug fix I hear that its open. Case nr. 1 which turned out to be bugged.

2- Path to Unholy Dreadlords was open, turns out it wasnt suposed to be open and it got closed. > Lost acces to new monsters.

3- Prisoner Quest bugged, it says its completed but the questlog sticks to 80%. Waste 1kk, waste time and effort to get to the Escaped Prisoner to get what? A useless achievement. WORTH

4- First day we found out about "The Real Recipe" quest, we got stuck on the Yarrael part, nobody knew what it was or where it was, checking every boat npc to see if it could sail you to "Yarrael". None did. The next day, Lyedel did!!!! WOWOW Another quest not finished 100%.

5- Futher in "The Real Recipe" quest you'll run into another (possible) bugged quest, no information, no hint, no clues, just a tower with candle's and a bunch of products.. Not to mention all other parts on this Island, a useless jovrestokk, PARALYZE HEAVEN, Hidden keys which leads to an NPC which says NOTHING or responds to NOTHING.

6- Evil Ents, Couldn't move or loot them, didnt drop shit either.

7- The portal which brings you to Evil Ents in Humwich only works one way, no way out other than suiciding.

We were hyped about this update, finally strong monsters and hard quests for high levels. Exploring everything again to find new things. Trying to find and solve every new quest. Now that we know maps keep changing everytime the server restarts we dont know if we should go and try again to solve it to run into the same issues the next day.

EDIT*

Our latest found and maybe a possible new quest;

After solving the first part, we found out we needed something in order to get in, once we got the requirement we went in to a different place, with a bunch of levers which we believe have to be pulled in order to remove a pilar deeper in that place.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Once again no signs, no surroundings or anything what could possibly help in any way in order to solve the quest.

So best option is just to wait some time untill there are hints or clues to solve quests.
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
15th November 2016 23:32:00 (Last edited 15th November 2016 23:32:33)

like agron say we need more info to do the quest maybe some books or more info ingame like six portal helping in 7 voc quest
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
15th November 2016 23:47:23

stop fcking cry retards, what's point of solving quests if they are not hard. u keep telling staff to make hard quests but the truth is u just want the reward.

stop cry, it's possible
if u dont like it then DONT do the quest, simple as that
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th November 2016 23:59:53

Quoting Epexion:
stop fcking cry retards, what's point of solving quests if they are not hard. u keep telling staff to make hard quests but the truth is u just want the reward.

stop cry, it's possible
if u dont like it then DONT do the quest, simple as that

And that's why I have stopped, also stopped actively playing to.
I don't think this game will last till the next update.
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »