14th November 2016 08:44:30

So from what I've heard this long awaited update is terrible :smartass:

+ bugged gps and p cards have just been ignored lol still people with cash lol
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th November 2016 08:46:21 (Last edited 14th November 2016 08:52:38)

Quoting Mackie:

Please say your list with player names and amount of gps/pcards

Update itself is actually good. Nothing game changing apart from Task system changes, but it added:
- new respawns/monsters
- quests
- the brewable experience potion
- the map has been expanded in certain areas, ONE example: Vevay
- Task system has been HEAVILY improved, meaning that the tasks are actually GOOD to do now. Both kill AND collect tasks.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th November 2016 08:57:42

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Mackie:

Please say player names and amount of gps/pcards

You snitch on your guys then maybe I tell you my guys ! ! Gogo

Way does Melvin only use flasks you see it in his stream. 5 hours of burning flasks for what to waste money ?

Did you know viperz got unbanned because he bribed kZ and bought 400 p cards. He even got 75 extra .
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th November 2016 09:16:28

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Mackie:

Way does Melvin only use flasks you see it in his stream. 5 hours of burning flasks for what to waste money ?

Did you know viperz got unbanned because he bribed kZ and bought 400 p cards. He even got 75 extra .

I don't like hypocrite people, it's been annoying to see forums spammed by people claiming that there are cloned cash, cloned premium cards, cloned this, that, without giving proof. It's a generic complaint, typical as a crazy excuse to not want to fight back when the odds are against you ingame. You lost the war in Platon, started claiming there are bugs there. Troyano lost the war in Everath, started claiming there were bugs there. Then spammed a lot. But where is the proof?

Troyano posted a thread supposedly explaining how the bug was being done, but he did not name any character that would be violating it. If K-Z said he analysed and didn't notice any anomaly in the cash existent in the game, then I believe him.

I highly doubt anybody in my Platon team would risk itself by abusing of a bug, specially now when we have a strong team to fight any kind of war, we also help eachothers a lot, I really can't imagine how people would be so dumb to throw it all away by abusing of bugs after so much struggle and effort to get what we got now. I don't see why Melvin or Viperz, sages, old players, would abuse of a bug instead of reporting it. It doesn't make any sense and until you actually prove anything, either by a valid screenshot or video record, you will be acting like a clown/10 year old kid hitting the same key over and over again. Just being honest with you.

Bugs are always discovered and players that violate the rules get banished for it. Beware to not end up being banished for violating rule number 8: Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th November 2016 09:30:25

i mean some maker showed me it in trade then mc and put it on another account so I cannot say who they are you know ? . The trick is to spend the javelin money on mana flasks and health . Ask kz if he have id on those outside the ones you buy from war zone . i bet if Manas bought with bugged money Melvin would be using shots .
P.s your team is not strong in Platon my teamates just don't want to fight you guys they've been retired most even before you returned lol .
The screenshot and explaining how it was bugged by mart isn't enough proof ? Smarten up young grasshopper !
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th November 2016 09:35:16

The matter of the fact is he can only trace potions bugged from war zone . He can't retrace the money spent lol it's already gone , droppe , traded .. And about p cards I don't know if it's true or who the kid is but I hang out in a ts with some brs from everath while playing avatar when I noticed one guy screaming it worked it worked, later I was told he bugged; not cloned a backpack of p cards with a fake card . I'm sure if this is true then kz will tubs out shortly
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th November 2016 09:38:16

Little grasshopper do your homework . :)
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
14th November 2016 09:48:29

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Mackie:

I use jars :smartass::smartass: + I used to buy bp's of mana flasks from you from ingame gold way before this bug came, I am rich, always.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
14th November 2016 10:05:57

The update is decent, however I would've liked a few clues where to find some new shit. I've got stumped on so many things and I've been exploring the whole day yesterday.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th November 2016 10:09:05

It's not hard to be rich in this game huh . You don't Even have to hunt or buy p cards ! You just need to hope your friend drops his backpack when you kill him , huh ? :/
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »