13th November 2016 14:15:57 K-Zodron View post »
15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
15th November 2016 13:07:34 (Last edited 15th November 2016 13:38:21)

Quoting Akolix:
So basically there we bugs in this update that could be avoided by having a test server for sages? This could mean there are players who have received certain items for quests which they aren't even suppose to have at this very moment?

I dont think so, some places are just rewards for previous missions. Better to fix it. For example, you guys were able to find place with chest in 'Unholy Dreadlords Quest', but without possibility to open chest (possible with previous mission). Fortunately, nobody reach this chest before released map patch. Now you are able to visit this places after the previous mission. Ah, some small hints are added to quests. In my opinion, each quest should be hard, and I'm proud that we still have unsolved quests ;-).
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th November 2016 13:36:30 (Last edited 15th November 2016 13:37:47)

Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Akolix:
So basically there we bugs in this update that could be avoided by having a test server for sages? This could mean there are players who have received certain items for quests which they aren't even suppose to have at this very moment?

I dont think so, some places are just rewards for previous missions. Better to fix it. For example, you guys were able to find place with chest in 'Unholy Dreadlords Quest', but without possibility to open chest. Fortunately, nobody reach this chest before released map patch. Now you are able to visit this places after the previous mission. Ah, some small hints are added to quests. In my opinion, each quest should be hard, and I'm proud that we still have unsolved quests ;-).

Unsolved quests? Proud? The first one was bugged already, way to go mate.

I agree it should be hard, and low lvls cant do these types of quest, requires a team to do it but walking into dead ends is not how it should be.

If you have time, can you talk to me ingame?
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
15th November 2016 13:46:58

Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Akolix:

I dont think so, some places are just rewards for previous missions. Better to fix it. For example, you guys were able to find place with chest in 'Unholy Dreadlords Quest', but without possibility to open chest (possible with previous mission). Fortunately, nobody reach this chest before released map patch. Now you are able to visit this places after the previous mission. Ah, some small hints are added to quests. In my opinion, each quest should be hard, and I'm proud that we still have unsolved quests ;-).

The problem with the quests now for me is F* hard to find a start of a quest i think we need tips like 6 portals and the 7 voc quest
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th November 2016 13:51:26

I would say all these bugs are due to the updates being rushed, but it's been worked on for 8 months and we got 9? monsters (3 of which drop nothing and are transparent versions of already existing monsters) and 4? quests (which the majority of them where bugged I.E the first day you couldn't travel to yarrael from lyedel boat as we tried a few times on every boat).

This is why I said a second test server would be good.
We got quests what give no hints at all for the majority of them, there is a difference between something being hard and something being annoying cause of nothing to go by.
One part of a quest you had a monster with a boss re spawn timer and ZERO loot (Which I think was broken the first day as we tried for 7 hours and got nothing, then magically multiple people got it the next day within a few hours).

Another gripe I have is every time a new monster is released it's all the same drops time after time, we have not yet gotten a monster with all new drops, I know the Zezenia's team is small but you've had 8 months to prepare for this.

I was really looking forward to this update and was hoping for it to be something amazing to bring people back, but in reality I don't think this has brought many people back. The fact that everyone now knows we won't see anything new for another year will make people leave after a week or so.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th November 2016 14:03:57 (Last edited 15th November 2016 14:17:30)

I dont mind hard solving quests, but we are running blind.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
15th November 2016 14:34:39 (Last edited 15th November 2016 14:35:09)

[12:30:34] Thorvald: You wanted a challenge to collect, so collect 60 yeti beards for me. Come back and do not forget to bring them all!

medium long in my LVL 151 ? wtf kz did with this train mode??????

And in Wyhual i can't take medium !!!!
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th November 2016 15:43:51

How come evil ents hit the same as demonic ents, have the same HP but give 5k less exp and worse loot?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th November 2016 18:48:43

Why can't I get a Hard-Long collect task as a level 161?

[18:47:15] Yolox: collect
[18:47:15] Thorvald: A collector you are, so be it. Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[18:47:16] Yolox: hard
[18:47:16] Thorvald: Oh dear, you are tough! Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[18:47:17] Yolox: long
[18:47:17] Thorvald: Long? You must be brave!
[18:47:17] Thorvald: I'm unable to find a proper collectible for you, try some other difficulty level.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
15th November 2016 19:14:15

Quoting Viperz:
Why can't I get a Hard-Long collect task as a level 161?

[18:47:15] Yolox: collect
[18:47:15] Thorvald: A collector you are, so be it. Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[18:47:16] Yolox: hard
[18:47:16] Thorvald: Oh dear, you are tough! Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[18:47:17] Yolox: long
[18:47:17] Thorvald: Long? You must be brave!
[18:47:17] Thorvald: I'm unable to find a proper collectible for you, try some other difficulty level.

Not possible at level 186 aswell
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
15th November 2016 19:57:22 (Last edited 15th November 2016 19:57:45)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Agron:
So What exactly is going on right now, area's closed which were open before, there is no acces to unholy dreadlords since the portal doesnt work anymore.

Why dont you just simply tell us you are not ready yet with quests/update? Rather have a finished one over a bugged one.

Some parts were not supposed to be accessible before completing some parts of some quests, so they have been fixed now.

Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Akolix:

Anything about my bug?

http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/15948/1
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »