15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
29th November 2016 15:53:56

And all that cry u made in the past few months.... Gonna be just a fake shit. Because u are going to get into that nonpvp alliance..... This was not to insult or anything, i actually just want to know if brazilian team is going against soberany or not. But i dont know if you guys have the balls to do it. Can you tell me Daniel? Do you have the balls?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2016 15:56:24

Quoting Pecado Capital:
And all that cry u made in the past few months.... Gonna be just a fake shit. Because u are going to get into that nonpvp alliance..... This was not to insult or anything, i actually just want to know if brazilian team is going against soberany or not. But i dont know if you guys have the balls to do it. Can you tell me Daniel? Do you have the balls?

Do you have the balls to tell me your main character?
You are retarded
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
29th November 2016 16:39:16

It's not a fake screenshot nor will happen but it's a old post. It's not really hard too see and you can also google at the text.

Link: Click
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2016 16:43:44 (Last edited 29th November 2016 16:44:12)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
It's not a fake screenshot nor will happen but it's a old post. It's not really hard too see and you can also google at the text.

How come it's not fake? did you read the picture accurately?

Quoting Deadpool:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
29th November 2016 16:46:50

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Isak Sworder:

How come it's not fake? did you read the picture accurately?

Quoting Deadpool:

Ah, didn't read it proper my bad but yeah it's an edited old post by deadpool
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
29th November 2016 16:49:51

A new server is coming in the "near future" anyway so I imagine a lot of people will be playing that and a merge between everath and platon won't be as critical.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2016 16:51:15 (Last edited 29th November 2016 16:52:01)

Quoting Viperz:
A new server is coming in the "near future" anyway so I imagine a lot of people will be playing that and a merge between everath and platon won't be as critical.

Say that to Luis Sainzz, Kurtius, Baltas, Dancore and all other high level players of Platon.

I wonder what makes you believe in what you say, when you can't even make it to level 100 in 1x server, specially a 1x PVP server...
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
29th November 2016 17:04:18

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Viperz:

Say that to Luis Sainzz, Kurtius, Baltas, Dancore and all other high level players of Platon.

I wonder what makes you believe in what you say, when you can't even make it to level 100 in 1x server, specially a 1x PVP server...

To my knowledge the majority of the people listed no longer play the game and I don't know the reasoning of that, so it would be hard to get in touch with them anyway.

I was level 98 back in the day on Tipitaka, so sadly I just missed out :(:(

The reason I don't play a 1x server now is the time versus reward just isn't close to what I consider worth it and I think a lot of people agree including K-Z. (Also the reason I stated a lot of people will play the new server is many have asked for it and it happened with every new server K-Z has created up to now)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2016 20:38:18

Quoting Viperz:

enabled death loss is coming in near future

Sup in zezuchia?
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
29th November 2016 21:17:09

higher non pvp alliance at everath? hahah xd i love this so much anyways i hate this community its so toxic and so bad i think community destroyed the game thats why i can see kz gave up on this game haha xD

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Godlord:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
When beta server gets same player amount as platon at night in a weekday.

What version ? Ip? I will play

Not sure if you will like it. It's a different server than all others and will be a successful server. It's version 10.97 or 10.98.

I'll send you link in your private message

send me link and server info in message
« First
15 16 17 18