Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
9th November 2023 02:44:30

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:
Quoting Henricus The Loner:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Before you start throwing accusations around please do make sure they're correct, I know none of the others posted in this thread.

If you check my past posts I've been saying this for multiple seasonals and not just this one, it's the exact reason why seasonals die within the first 1-2 months.

I've also posted with facts, to the people saying it's unfair and they're selfish etc.

To get a level 300 in 3 months all you would need to take is 12kk exp PER DAY, while one boost in legionnaires will average you around 15kk. (You can start there on mages at around 140 and warriors around 170). (If you check my VODS I was at 85kk/h on my 180 barb on cronus).

Just because some people only play 1h a day shouldn't limit the people who play more.
This is the last post I will make in this thread....

EDIT:--------------
My suggestion would be, max level 300 on Elysium/Zera you can keep all items but gold is converted at the current 300k->1 noble coin.
Level 450 max on Pharos with the same rule set.
(You could make it so you only keep the items you're wearing)

Before everyone says "Unfair there will be hundreds of level 300/450's running around", you could divide exp by 10 for Pharos and 20 for Elysium.

ELY (~Total exp / 20)
200 - 317 214 000 = 6,344,280,000 = Level 523 on Cronus
250 - 635 913 952 = 12,718,279,040 = Level 655 on Cronus
300 - 1 121 068 400 = 22,421,368,000 = Level 783 on Cronus

Pharos (~Total exp / 10)
300 - 1 126 530 592 = 11,265,305,920 = Level 630 on Cronus
350 - 1 826 192 704 = 18,261,927,040 = Level 734 on Cronus
400 - 2 752 226 172 = 27,522,261,720 = Level 834 on Cronus
450 - 3 967 589 607 = 39,675,896,070 = Level 941 on Cronus

(The level needed isn't exact but is close due to limited players of said exp on the highscores)

completely agree with all of this, especially considering how hard it is to get legendary items, and in 160 bosses i only looted 1 item from an elite, 2 elites no rares, and 1 item from 1 task, the other task was shit reward. So its not like its extremely easy to get these rares even so i do think we should at least get to keep our sets, and i completely agree with making level cap atleast 300 considering i transfered a pyro to elysium 3 or 4 seasons ago at level 360.

Of course you agree with this, besides being your friend, it's great for you to arrive with a good set and level in Pharos, or wherever you're going. You say you don't drop easy items???? I have about 100 Dark Knights in the bestiary and I've already dropped 3 legendary items! Try doing that on another server! It's insane the amount of loot that drops on this server, even because it's a 10x server, and things are made to go faster!
I agree that the level cap could be up to 350 (pharos)... it would be acceptable

i dont believe 3 legendary items in 100 dk, i have 691 kills and best i have looted is a epic amulet.
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
9th November 2023 16:59:12 (Last edited 9th November 2023 17:03:51)

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:
Of course you agree with this, besides being your friend, it's great for you to arrive with a good set and level in Pharos, or wherever you're going. You say you don't drop easy items???? I have about 100 Dark Knights in the bestiary and I've already dropped 3 legendary items! Try doing that on another server! It's insane the amount of loot that drops on this server, even because it's a 10x server, and things are made to go faster!
I agree that the level cap could be up to 350 (pharos)... it would be acceptable

You can consider yourself extremely lucky then. I've killed 14.037 dark knights and I have yet to drop a legendary item with the desired stats.
Also, Ive killed 10.127 hellish maguss and ive only dropped 1 good armor and 1 good shield. On top of that I've roughly enchanted ordinairy items 30 ish times and yet to get it on legendary..

To me personally it dont matter if i lose my items or not. On Pharos im wealthy, on Zera im Wealthy and on Ely is dirt cheap to get items.

I'm just wondering whats the point of seasonals then. You keep your character at X level without any resources. Whats the point of playing? A naked level 200 with no cash or items is useless. What you gonna do? Not everybody is fortunate to swipe their debit/credit card and buy their items back.

Once again, for existing players what have tons of items, looted, duped, achieved, boought etc it dont matter. But players what come to the game fresh will just leave again.

If I would've spent the time I spent on Cronos on other servers I would have been higher level, probably better gear and best of it. I would keep ALL of it.

The only good thing about this seasonal is the pet and outfit at level 500 and the challenge points boost at the end and ONLY those two reasons. Once I've got those desired points (probably 1 more week). I could quit. and probably still get higher level than my capped seasonal char in the remaining days.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
11th November 2023 21:26:26 (Last edited 11th November 2023 21:36:48)

Bump I guess....

Level 300 is (1,123,331,94 EXP) meaning you would need to take 12.48kk per day to reach that level in a 90 day period. After testing on my Warlock on Zera I can tell you not only is that super easy (I was on 11kk PER HOUR in evil legionnaires) I don't think a 350 or 400 would be out of reach. So asking for level 300 on 1x servers and 400-450 on 2x server isn't much at all.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1974927180

Before people say "Well go and play that server then!!!!!!", why would I do that when a brand new ACTIVE server with PVP is on, you shouldn't be punished for starting over and giving the owner money. Like you said it's a fun server let people have their fun and still retain the time effort and IRL they have invested in the game.
Rtk Do Sio
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
11th November 2023 22:06:36

Quoting Frostitude:
Quoting Rtk Do Sio:

You can consider yourself extremely lucky then. I've killed 14.037 dark knights and I have yet to drop a legendary item with the desired stats.
Also, Ive killed 10.127 hellish maguss and ive only dropped 1 good armor and 1 good shield. On top of that I've roughly enchanted ordinairy items 30 ish times and yet to get it on legendary..

To me personally it dont matter if i lose my items or not. On Pharos im wealthy, on Zera im Wealthy and on Ely is dirt cheap to get items.

I'm just wondering whats the point of seasonals then. You keep your character at X level without any resources. Whats the point of playing? A naked level 200 with no cash or items is useless. What you gonna do? Not everybody is fortunate to swipe their debit/credit card and buy their items back.

Once again, for existing players what have tons of items, looted, duped, achieved, boought etc it dont matter. But players what come to the game fresh will just leave again.

If I would've spent the time I spent on Cronos on other servers I would have been higher level, probably better gear and best of it. I would keep ALL of it.

The only good thing about this seasonal is the pet and outfit at level 500 and the challenge points boost at the end and ONLY those two reasons. Once I've got those desired points (probably 1 more week). I could quit. and probably still get higher level than my capped seasonal char in the remaining days.

Just don't play on seasonal, so!!!!

At the beginning it was warned that all items would become chicken, why do you still insist that you have to carry something other than Zezenia coins?
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
12th November 2023 07:39:33

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:
Quoting Frostitude:
Quoting Rtk Do Sio:

At the beginning it was warned that all items would become chicken, why do you still insist that you have to carry something other than Zezenia coins?

Oh my gosh speaking with all of you is harder than speaking to kids from kindergarten…

It’s not about these items or whatever. It’s about activity. People lost their motivation after 2-3 weeks. We need to do something to bring them back.

Me or Perma Dead are both active. He doesn’t need these items he has 9239383kk at each server. My post was made to rescue Cronus.
Yes, all people knew rules. Does it mean that server must be dead because of some rules that can be changed?

Since you are so against our ideas, why don’t you finally tell any constructive opinion what could be done to make Cronus still attractive? So far you have brought completely zero worthy criticism to this topic.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th November 2023 08:55:48 (Last edited 12th November 2023 08:56:35)

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:
At the beginning it was warned that all items would become chicken, why do you still insist

IN THE BEGINING, IT WAS WARNED...........
THAT IN FACT....... ALL ITEMS WOULD INDEED........

BECOOOOOOME CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

#DEADPOOLOVERANDOUT
P.S. IF YOU SEE "DEADPOOL LOVER"
YOU ARE WINNING <3 :D
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
12th November 2023 12:53:09 (Last edited 12th November 2023 12:54:38)

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:

Do you have any braincell that could understand basic english or know how to use a translator properly?

At what part in my post did you read that I "insist" to let people transfer items etc? I even stated that to me personally it wouldn't matter what they decided to do since it has no value to me.

What I did say is that people who are new to the game and started Cronos (because only active server) would instantly quit because they lose all they've achieved. Is that what the game needs?

And the level cap is pointless. You can see it in players online dropping hard once people reach the level cap. Perma Dead showed how easy it was to reach the level cap on the permanent servers and how quick it could be done. Hopefully someone with common sense reads these posts instead of crying noobs only commenting to benefit themselfs.
Deixando Claro
Premium

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
12th November 2023 15:30:22

Não deveríamos escutar chares random, não há legitimidade.

@frostitude
@permadead
Both of you ARE right.
Since i have no computer for now... When i could i was playing on Cronus doing my run.... Still i spent some effort to reach the level i AM now...
Unique accounts, unique main characaters should have lvl 300 cap.
Because still... The game always been losing players and community... Always stays the same old players attacking each other... And the game almost stagnates... I dont want It. I want big community.

Maybe we're past the stage of those who know what they're talking about and those who have basically never done much for the game. He doesn't even play yet. but it is the first to give an opinion on your poorly thought out vision.

It's good that at least you two answer these random questions with mastery, I don't waste my precious brain cells on these types of people, I'm glad you have the right answers.

Best humble regards!
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
12th November 2023 16:37:11 (Last edited 12th November 2023 16:38:05)

Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
12th November 2023 16:38:05 (Last edited 12th November 2023 16:39:49)

Your arguments about increasing level cap dont have sense. you only want it for yourselves. Thats a fact. There is a rapid spawn, x 10 exp and you want it to be like always in the past just :10 gained exp. Smart guys ;D . In addition this seasonal will be first, where challenge points will be multiple, x10! , so this seasonal besides of fun will gave a huge profit, even to "those mythical new players" that you are mentioning. So they will have really good start, for sure better than mine 4 years ago. Dont pretend you think about new players,because some of them might already quit because of your and your guildmates actions ( I mean heavy KS and spawn invading before Staff made intervention and warned that further actions will result in ban).
1 2 3 4 5
Last »