17th November 2023 15:18:39 CM Mercury View post »
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
12th November 2023 19:25:35

Quoting Death Soul:
Your arguments about increasing level cap dont have sense. you only want it for yourselves. Thats a fact. There is a rapid spawn, x 10 exp and you want it to be like always in the past just :10 gained exp. Smart guys ;D . In addition this seasonal will be first, where challenge points will be multiple, x10! , so this seasonal besides of fun will gave a huge profit, even to "those mythical new players" that you are mentioning. So they will have really good start, for sure better than mine 4 years ago. Dont pretend you think about new players,because some of them might already quit because of your and your guildmates actions ( I mean heavy KS and spawn invading before Staff made intervention and warned that further actions will result in ban).

First off I know it's not your first language but please do try to read posts before throwing random words in to the ether. We are not asking for more levels than you would get normally playing X server, you would not need a rapid respawn on Zera it has 1 person online currently and Pharos has 7. I showed on my live stream yesterday that people make out that 1x is "hard" or takes forever to level when in fact it doesn't unless you hunt for 30 minutes a day.

To the part about heavy ksing and "my" team doing it is also false, the MAJORITY of my guild have been quit for over a week due to KSing.

To the part about it being about us, of course it is but at the same time you're trying to limit others for your own selfish reasons. These are the servers which will bring people in (Permanent servers are better at doing that but I doubt they will release another one of those anytime soon) it's exactly what made me come back to the game. Now I don't have characters anywhere else so I thought I would put my 3 months in to this server and carry on after, but why would I put 3 months work in for 1 months (I think it would be less the amount of hours I've put in to this server) progress at the end.

People seem to think Elysium/Pharos are some evergreen servers but have forgotten that the majority on those servers used Kaze for years without interruption, have bought and sold accounts constantly, have had duped items etc.

Anyway it is pointless with this continuous argument as it always ends the same way, please can a GM/CM/Admin have their input on this, then we could make a decision on that response rather than just being in this void of unknown.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
13th November 2023 00:50:41

@Perma Dead

I honestly didn't grasp the entire sentiment of this conversation, but I understand the gist of what's going on. So, here are my two cents on it. This is the first season server since Titan that I'm not playing seriously, not because it's fun, but due to real-life related stuff that has set me back, and it has somewhat diminished my interest. However, this server has seen some positive changes. I can see the staff acknowledging the need for more PvP areas in the next servers to prevent KS and encourage genuine player-vs-player conflicts. In my opinion, only the Ellaria continent should be non-PvP; the rotating cities and Hardcore portals should always be PvP.

Regarding the loot issue on perm servers, honestly, I don't think you should transfer items that were quickly obtained through fast spawns or loot-boosted bosses and creatures, regardless of your argument (for example, having killed over 500 Wanu, most of them with a 12-minute spawn to loot my set). You shouldn't be able to go to a perm server with a set acquired in a few weeks.

But there's something I somewhat agree with you on. There should be some flexibility with the level cap. Season servers should be a starting point for new players so they don't have to begin from scratch. Zezenia is an old game, and starting alone on an old server can be dull. However, simple math can break the game. Currently, Cronus, the top level, has nearly 20 million experience points. If there were no experience cap, he could transfer to Pharos with 4 million exp, making him around level 450, and there are still 60 days left before the server closes. At this pace, he could potentially transfer to Pharos at level 1,000 or more, turning it into a new top level made in 90 days. Some players use the argument of new players, but their real intention is to play a 90-day server and hope that GMs allow them to keep characters over level 800. The problem is that every single character in both Ely and Pharos right now that is over level 600 is at least 2 years old. So, it's not about fairness; it's about people trying to be clever.

That being said, I wouldn't mind the level cap being adjusted to around 250/300 for Zera, 300/350 for Ely, and around 400 for Pharos. It wouldn't change the dynamics of the perm server, but it would help new players or veterans trying to come back. However, that's not the point. You can't dominate Pharos with a bunch of level 400s, and since that's what these players want, they have no interest in just raising the level cap; it's all or nothing.

- Tokan.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
13th November 2023 01:47:13 (Last edited 13th November 2023 01:49:49)

Quoting Tokan Sado:
@Perma Dead

I honestly didn't grasp the entire sentiment of this conversation, but I understand the gist of what's going on. So, here are my two cents on it. This is the first season server since Titan that I'm not playing seriously, not because it's fun, but due to real-life related stuff that has set me back, and it has somewhat diminished my interest. However, this server has seen some positive changes. I can see the staff acknowledging the need for more PvP areas in the next servers to prevent KS and encourage genuine player-vs-player conflicts. In my opinion, only the Ellaria continent should be non-PvP; the rotating cities and Hardcore portals should always be PvP.

Regarding the loot issue on perm servers, honestly, I don't think you should transfer items that were quickly obtained through fast spawns or loot-boosted bosses and creatures, regardless of your argument (for example, having killed over 500 Wanu, most of them with a 12-minute spawn to loot my set). You shouldn't be able to go to a perm server with a set acquired in a few weeks.

But there's something I somewhat agree with you on. There should be some flexibility with the level cap. Season servers should be a starting point for new players so they don't have to begin from scratch. Zezenia is an old game, and starting alone on an old server can be dull. However, simple math can break the game. Currently, Cronus, the top level, has nearly 20 million experience points. If there were no experience cap, he could transfer to Pharos with 4 million exp, making him around level 450, and there are still 60 days left before the server closes. At this pace, he could potentially transfer to Pharos at level 1,000 or more, turning it into a new top level made in 90 days. Some players use the argument of new players, but their real intention is to play a 90-day server and hope that GMs allow them to keep characters over level 800. The problem is that every single character in both Ely and Pharos right now that is over level 600 is at least 2 years old. So, it's not about fairness; it's about people trying to be clever.

That being said, I wouldn't mind the level cap being adjusted to around 250/300 for Zera, 300/350 for Ely, and around 400 for Pharos. It wouldn't change the dynamics of the perm server, but it would help new players or veterans trying to come back. However, that's not the point. You can't dominate Pharos with a bunch of level 400s, and since that's what these players want, they have no interest in just raising the level cap; it's all or nothing.

- Tokan.

The bosses are 4 minutes 30 with rapid, they're now 6 minutes on normal servers.

The reason Zera only has a level 400 is due to the staff banning the majority of the server and it dying very quick.
I posted this before.

My suggestion would be, max level 300 on Elysium/Zera you can keep all items but gold is converted at the current 300k->1 noble coin.
Level 450 max on Pharos with the same rule set.
(You could make it so you only keep the items you're wearing)

Before everyone says "Unfair there will be hundreds of level 300/450's running around", you could divide exp by 10 for Pharos and 20 for Elysium.

ELY/Zera (~Total exp / 20)
200 - 317 214 000 = 6,344,280,000 = Level 523 on Cronus
250 - 635 913 952 = 12,718,279,040 = Level 655 on Cronus
300 - 1 121 068 400 = 22,421,368,000 = Level 783 on Cronus

Pharos (~Total exp / 10)
300 - 1 126 530 592 = 11,265,305,920 = Level 630 on Cronus
350 - 1 826 192 704 = 18,261,927,040 = Level 734 on Cronus
400 - 2 752 226 172 = 27,522,261,720 = Level 834 on Cronus
450 - 3 967 589 607 = 39,675,896,070 = Level 941 on Cronus

We're not asking for more than you would get on a new server, but a level 200 for 3 months work just isn't worth it at all.
I've posted the math and showed that it was easily possible by showing the time frame and levels from wayback machine.

It's also hard to say you cannot take gear but "we've made your challenge points 10x so you can get the best helmet and weapon".
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 03:35:07

Quoting Tokan Sado:
@Perma Dead

- Tokan.

mimimi mimimi so charlove e no se nada de o jogo XD
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
13th November 2023 05:08:54

Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Tokan Sado:
@Perma Dead

- Tokan.

mimimi mimimi so charlove e no se nada de o jogo XD

Totally agree with Tokan, he explained the problem really good.

The funny fact is that firstly they stated they want it for new players etc, now they sold themselves accidentally that they just want to get what they would have get playing permanent server...

And 1 more time, coalition of throne and elite has really toxic players, I hope that situation from yesterday which was reported with proofs will lead to what Staff announced...
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
13th November 2023 11:38:43 (Last edited 13th November 2023 11:43:47)

Just why? Do you guys keep trying over and over and over, to increase restrictions laid out the day you made your character and knew what you were doing...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Enough said. Stop with these posts. Waste of time for the staff to even read.

Tell me @Perma Dead, did you read this and then plan to make these posts in the future of the seasonal server? Its like you knew the rules/restrictions, started a character for god knows what reason, now your trying to sit here and change the restrictions. Too damn bad dude. These restrictions were put in place for a reason. Before you logged in and started playing Cronus. They were put there. Why accept those when you start playing, have the mentality you only play seasonal servers. but now trying to increase the level cap and what you keep after you played for a bit now..
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
13th November 2023 12:00:08

The main issue i see right here is the following, there are two groups of people. One trying to improve the game and try to get the most out of seasonal servers and one trying to remain the dead and are against almost everything.

Personally, from a business point of view it makes no sense to show zero interest in "new" or "returning" players post seasonal time period. "New" players will lose close to everything and "returning" players will just leave the game again because nothing has been different for previous seasonals. Many people transfered way higher level from Titan and it was no problem then, why is it a problem now?

Just remove all caps, transfer all items and adjust xp to the destinated world, just like Titan. I'll bet Cronus will remain pupulated until the end.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
13th November 2023 18:12:15

Is this the same guy who was spamming forum about nerving / deleting pyromancer beenwhile having a plan to dont play the game? I hope that nobody will consider you seriously...
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
13th November 2023 19:18:02

I've said this multiple times, no matter the post that is made if you have enemies they will trash it no matter what, everyone here is 30 acting 12.

Lets just wait for a response from the staff because in the end none of our opinions matter at all, it's the decision of the admins.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th November 2023 13:57:35 (Last edited 14th November 2023 14:02:37)

In all honesty though, they already technically made a decision at the very beginning of the season. You are just trying to change their decision. I mean sure, lets see what they have to say on a decision they already made prior to the season starting. Not following through with what they initially stated on rules/terms/regulations of the season, also looks very bad. Its a catch 22 scenario.

If they don't change the cap. People will complain restrictions weren't changed.
If they change the cap. People will complain restrictions were changed and the staff isn't following through with what they said.

Either way you look at it, its a lose lose, I guess.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »