20th August 2018 19:04:37 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
17th August 2018 13:26:09

Quoting Barakas:
I totally get what you are saying, but killing 100% afk botters over and over is Excessive Player killing. It would have been better if you just killed them and not bring up that you were killing botters, I think that is a mistake on your behalf by admitting you were killing botters before getting that warning.

This is border lined Destructive Behavior (i know it says "this includes using game weakness and blah blah blah" ) but it is still destructive behavior. You can't just take matters into your own hands like you were doing. Hence the Warnings.

Players don't make the game, the game makes players? That makes no sense... It technically goes both ways, the game brings players but players make the game what it is....

Quoting Barakas:
If thats how you like to read it.... in your own mind... Don't know where I said I support cave botters.

I read it the same way. Players use bots as alternative characters. To supply their main.
Perfect example at the start of pharos was Abak. A player who had multiple bots running while playing his main Abak.

He basicly decided to bot all he recourses and fuck the economics. All bots work like that. So killing a botter is better than keeping it running. At late state itll destroy the economics even more, especially with a player base we currently have.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:27:10 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:01)

Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:30:23 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:32:32)

Did you read the first word after the comma??? INCLUDING

I get you were killing a botter, to bad you couldnt come to Elysium and do it. I get your point but I also see Quillons point. I just wouldnt have involved myself with killing botters, I am not God, or a GM, its not my place to hunt Botters down and kill them cause Quillon cannot ban them fast enough.
GM Quillon
Game Master

17th August 2018 13:30:56 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:51:34)

Quoting Deadpool:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Words taken out of context. Your post is empty. In addition, there is no report section at forum. It's why you were warned.

@About all these unjust bans:
All these unjust bans were correct (except namelock for Jeezus and ban for Sorahp Warrior for leaking update news from DI forum, in this one case - ban removed), but including bans for Thraal (for macro fishing, shortened but not removed - sometimes K-Zordon's heart is too merciful), Jeezus (for leaking update news from DI forum, just shortened (from 365 days to 45 days in total), mass ban at Everath for warzone bug abusing (they used mainly alt characters, but we deleted also main characters), ban for bug abusing which allowed players to stay out mana of draining at Bliatheroith and about 2 k never edited bans especially for breaking rule 5 or 6. That's all. I do not see any other wrong ban, if I am wrong feel free to correct me, but bring also facts, not just rumors.

-- Quillon
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:32:34 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:05)

Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:35:14 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:36:09)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Deadpool:

Words taken out of context. Your post is empty.

@About all these unjust bans:
All these unjust bans were correct (except namelock for Jeezus and ban for Sorahp Warrior for leaking update news from DI forum, in this one case - ban removed), but including bans for Thraal (for macro fishing, shortened but not removed - sometimes K-Zordon's heart is too merciful), Jeezus (for leaking update news from DI forum, just shortened (from 365 days to 45 days in total) and about 2 k never edited bans especially for breaking rule 5 or 6. That's all. I do not see any other wrong ban, if I am wrong feel free to correct me, but bring also facts, not just rumors.

-- Quillon

You're facts are just as good as your formula's:smartass:, stick to reading fairy tales please.
Edit; If we state facts, it ends up being deleted and results in a ban.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:35:31 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:37:51)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Barakas:
I totally get what you are saying, but killing 100% afk botters over and over is Excessive Player killing. It would have been better if you just killed them and not bring up that you were killing botters, I think that is a mistake on your behalf by admitting you were killing botters before getting that warning.

This is border lined Destructive Behavior (i know it says "this includes using game weakness and blah blah blah" ) but it is still destructive behavior. You can't just take matters into your own hands like you were doing. Hence the Warnings.

Players don't make the game, the game makes players? That makes no sense... It technically goes both ways, the game brings players but players make the game what it is....

Quoting Barakas:
If thats how you like to read it.... in your own mind... Don't know where I said I support cave botters.

I read it the same way. Players use bots as alternative characters. To supply their main.
Perfect example at the start of pharos was Abak. A player who had multiple bots running while playing his main Abak.

He basicly decided to bot all he recourses and fuck the economics. All bots work like that. So killing a botter is better than keeping it running. At late state itll destroy the economics even more, especially with a player base we currently have.

Sorry not meaning to show support of botters cause I dont support it at all, just what can we do about things that we have no control of?

There is botters in all games brother, all games have learned to adapt to it. There is nothing anyone can ever do to stop them.

Sorry I am wrong then I guess about killing botters, it makes more sense to kill them you guys are right. I kill them in tibia all the time, and a few other games, but I dont get banned for it in those games.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:35:54 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:43:43)

Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
17th August 2018 13:40:46

Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Barakas:

Quoting Barakas:

Sorry not meaning to show support of botters cause I dont support it at all, just what can we do about things that we have no control of?

There is botters in all games brother, all games have learned to adapt to it. There is nothing anyone can ever do to stop them.

Sorry I am wrong then I guess about killing botters, it makes more sense to kill them you guys are right. I kill them in tibia all the time, and a few other games, but I dont get banned for it in those games.

well, i mainly kill them for loot haha. I dont care if they bot.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:44:46 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:12)

1 2 3 4 5
Last »