20th August 2018 14:07:16 GM Quillon View post »
20th August 2018 14:30:26 GM Quillon View post »
20th August 2018 19:04:37 GM Quillon View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 16:18:03 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:33:09)

GM Quillon
Game Master

17th August 2018 16:21:03 (Last edited 17th August 2018 16:25:32)

#1: "Do not disturb botters"... I repeat, DO NOT DISTURB BOTTERS... what the actual fuck?

To report player always use report function (ctrl + r), creating threads about botters warn them.

#2: Neither Sorahp Warrior or Jeezus leaked information from DI Board since none of them were sages to begin with at that point, there is no possible way for them to take any kind of information from the DI Board. So how could they know? At the end they were still banned unjustified for quite some time.

Jeezus' ban were correct - because he was Sage, ban only shortened to 45 days.

#3: Having alt/noob characters standing on a spot to drain mana at boss places was/is a thing for many years now, but surprisingly it resulted in a ban for me combined with two namelocks shortly after. 5 days later you probably realised it was wrong and you removed the ban and made an official post about it.

Of course it is game weakness abusing. Many years ago one guy were banned for killing Demon via wall. The same category of game weakness. From other hand, we removed these bans, because it was also our fault - sadly can not edit it without K-Zodron - but solution is described and waiting for him.

#4: Blocking paths with barrels in a one-way. This has been a method for the losing team (in pvp server) to gain experience and know when their enemies were coming. All of a sudden it was not fair that people had to kill that character to get passed.

Game weakness, always depends on situation. Each situation is different.

#5: The "macro fishing" from Thraal and Sonnema has been removed by K-Zodron because he showed K-Zodron the way he done it, and on top of that when you appeared they both replied instantly.

Both bans were correct, K-Zodron never removed these bans. He just shortened ban in Jeezus case. Bullshit!
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

* Expired means, not removed.

#6: Dancore got banned on all his account at one point because you felt like namelocking all of his characters, characters that have been like that for years, not even being played or logged in for a while but you just went through his accounts and namelocked pretty much all of them. Like you are looking for reasons to ban players.

Names that are offensive or unsuitable for children or a work environment are forbidden. Names may not be a random combination of letters, and they may not impersonate Zezenia Online Staff or game mechanics. Names that are in the form of a statement or sentence are forbidden. Why someone who purchased cards or is/were Sage should be able to create characters with name against this rule? These names were ignored by many GMs before me. Even if these bans were pointless, everything went according to the rules.

#7: Karmelita's case, not hard proofs, just asuming. "It appears that the account has been changed at some point".. Even after telling you everything..

We detected many sold characters. Karmelita is one of them.

#8: Cerveza's case, you showed up, while he was hunting Dark Knights, he instantly replied but nearly died trying to type to you, goes down the stairs to not die to the monster; "Typical bot behaviour". If anything, a bot would stand there perfectly fine, having a full on conversation while tanking strong monsters for his level.

Anyway, correct ban - for MACRO, but shortened. So he was not so innocent as you stated.

I mean the list goes on and on.. You never know when you will strike again with something ridiculous, your last ban on me for that mana draining thing was the last bit for me and pretty much my team. Its not smart targetting players who donate alot and who are the only ones playing a server xD

Why someone who purchase premium cards should have more rights than a normal player? Zezenia is free-to-play 2D MMORPG.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 16:26:56 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:33:14)

Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
17th August 2018 17:07:40 (Last edited 17th August 2018 17:10:43)

To be honest its so embarassing to read most of the stuff on forums here, if its about killing botters theyre not players they are.. Robots! So no Ban! Cmn.. XD stop twist everything. U twist everything about bans in any way u can to be able to SOMEHOW prove SOMEONE the opposite of what makes sense.
Quillon has no reason to keep explaining every Ban imo, he already has and u know its true.. The reason u keep claiming he is wrong is cuz u have spent so much time to find something else that might twist around the ban rules, that is actually hilarious.

Sad how ppl cant man up, if u were botting anyway its sad how u cry for the efforts u must have put into ur characters.
How ppl are able to speak to quillon is so weird as well, in such kind manners.

I feel bad for quillon tbh, show some respect towards the owners of the game your playing.

Have a good Day looking trough all rules and try to twist them some more :).
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 17:11:11 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:33:19)

Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
17th August 2018 17:56:11 (Last edited 17th August 2018 18:12:12)

Quoting GM Quillon:
#1: "Do not disturb botters"... I repeat, DO NOT DISTURB BOTTERS... what the actual fuck?

To report player always use report function (ctrl + r), creating threads about botters warn them.

#2: Neither Sorahp Warrior or Jeezus leaked information from DI Board since none of them were sages to begin with at that point, there is no possible way for them to take any kind of information from the DI Board. So how could they know? At the end they were still banned unjustified for quite some time.

Jeezus' ban were correct - because he was Sage, ban only shortened to 45 days.

#3: Having alt/noob characters standing on a spot to drain mana at boss places was/is a thing for many years now, but surprisingly it resulted in a ban for me combined with two namelocks shortly after. 5 days later you probably realised it was wrong and you removed the ban and made an official post about it.

Of course it is game weakness abusing. Many years ago one guy were banned for killing Demon via wall. The same category of game weakness. From other hand, we removed these bans, because it was also our fault - sadly can not edit it without K-Zodron - but solution is described and waiting for him.

#4: Blocking paths with barrels in a one-way. This has been a method for the losing team (in pvp server) to gain experience and know when their enemies were coming. All of a sudden it was not fair that people had to kill that character to get passed.

Game weakness, always depends on situation. Each situation is different.

#5: The "macro fishing" from Thraal and Sonnema has been removed by K-Zodron because he showed K-Zodron the way he done it, and on top of that when you appeared they both replied instantly.

Both bans were correct, K-Zodron never removed these bans. He just shortened ban in Jeezus case. Bullshit!

* Expired means, not removed.

#6: Dancore got banned on all his account at one point because you felt like namelocking all of his characters, characters that have been like that for years, not even being played or logged in for a while but you just went through his accounts and namelocked pretty much all of them. Like you are looking for reasons to ban players.

Names that are offensive or unsuitable for children or a work environment are forbidden. Names may not be a random combination of letters, and they may not impersonate Zezenia Online Staff or game mechanics. Names that are in the form of a statement or sentence are forbidden. Why someone who purchased cards or is/were Sage should be able to create characters with name against this rule? These names were ignored by many GMs before me. Even if these bans were pointless, everything went according to the rules.

#7: Karmelita's case, not hard proofs, just asuming. "It appears that the account has been changed at some point".. Even after telling you everything..

We detected many sold characters. Karmelita is one of them.

#8: Cerveza's case, you showed up, while he was hunting Dark Knights, he instantly replied but nearly died trying to type to you, goes down the stairs to not die to the monster; "Typical bot behaviour". If anything, a bot would stand there perfectly fine, having a full on conversation while tanking strong monsters for his level.

Anyway, correct ban - for MACRO, but shortened. So he was not so innocent as you stated.

I mean the list goes on and on.. You never know when you will strike again with something ridiculous, your last ban on me for that mana draining thing was the last bit for me and pretty much my team. Its not smart targetting players who donate alot and who are the only ones playing a server xD

Why someone who purchase premium cards should have more rights than a normal player? Zezenia is free-to-play 2D MMORPG.

You don't even know your own ban system, it says expired if K-Z manually done it himself.

I also got compensated due you your "unjust" ban on me.
17th February 2018 14:57:37 Account Ban 10 day(s) Expired Violated rule 5 - Comment: Shortened due to invalid ban on Jeezus

You also name locked me on Jeezus so I took Jeebuz and K-Z gave my name back.
31st March 2017 13:57:24
Account Warning
-
Violated rule 1 with name Jeebuz

I also got banned for "blackmailing staff" which was also removed by K-Z.
10th April 2017 03:06:42
Account Ban
14 day(s)
Expired
Violated rule 8 - Comment: Blackmailing Staff via private msg. Take a deep breath and back to us in two weeks.

I also got unbanned on Thraal for the macro fishing.
Fernandinho Hehexd
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
17th August 2018 18:11:00

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Phoenix Rah:
To be honest its so embarassing to read most of the stuff on forums here, if its about killing botters theyre not players they are.. Robots! So no Ban! Cmn.. XD stop twist everything. U twist everything about bans in any way u can to be able to SOMEHOW prove SOMEONE the opposite of what makes sense.
Quillon has no reason to keep explaining every Ban imo, he already has and u know its true.. The reason u keep claiming he is wrong is cuz u have spent so much time to find something else that might twist around the ban rules, that is actually hilarious.

Sad how ppl cant man up, if u were botting anyway its sad how u cry for the efforts u must have put into ur characters.

Have a good Day looking trough all rules and try to twist them some more :).

Hmm, because allowing 100% afk cavebotters who have no alarms on to just roam means the player is there?
He was gathering products on cratai afk doing so.
No, when everything is automated, it is a robot.

Defend botters more and hide behind your safety net.
Elysium, protected home-world of the cavebotters!

I was hunting Nocturnes in Cratai cave, when leaving hunt I just did a map click and leave pc, but I did a mistake, I clicked out of pz and left my character outta pz for at least 30 minutes.
You just pushed my character close to the gatherable four-leaf clovers and killed it, you were gathering four-leaf clovers just to spawn poisonous mushrooms and you took a print and tryna incriminate me.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 18:32:47 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:33:26)

Fernandinho Hehexd
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
17th August 2018 19:08:43

If you have a video or something that can prove I was botting I'll be glad to see, although video and screenshots aren't proof and if I'm a real botter why am I still free?
P.S. Dos Ecosport is my last name, it's my family's name, all my family has the same last name.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 19:10:47 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:33:33)

« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »